Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:26 pm

Its magic baby. that and i know this castle inside and out. So what were you looking for?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:28 pm

"just walking around, trying to find something to do"

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:36 pm

well im aboot to be an elder god, wanna help me, eh?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:38 pm

"sure what do you want me to do?"

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:42 pm

well i have to put on all of this armor and this robe then get the weapons right. then i say a chant and the elder gods come down and test my ability.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:48 pm

"ok ill help you then"

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:51 pm

*dons the heavy armor with lolas help then gets the robe on and picks up the weapons and starts chanting* lola pray that i pass the tests. *starts rising in the air and up to the elder gods trial grounds*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:53 pm

"good luck" she said blowing a kiss goodbye

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:21 pm

*reaches the trial grounds* wish to be an elder god.

yes and what position do you want?

elder god of darkness.

then face the current elder god.

yes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:25 pm

she paces around wondering whats going on

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:35 pm

* a black lightning bolt dstrikes the ground in front of lola wiht a loud crack * Miss me? *looks at nails waiting on a hug*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:37 pm

she jumped then saw it was him, she smiled and jumped on him, hugging him tightly "oh i missed you"

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:44 pm

Yeah, i missed you too and guess what. I got the title of elder god of darkness. now i control all things dark. im gonna go for light later. im kinda tired though. *falls to his knees as blood starts dripping out from between his armor* oh yeah, forgot about that. the last elder god got a lucky shot under my armor. i ripped it out before i left. im gonna....go to....sleep now. wake me up for breakfast would ya. *closes his eyes and lays down*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:47 pm

"umm ok" she calls for a skeleton to come and take him to a bed, she waved "night, ill be....around" she grabbed a pitch black cloak and wrapped it around herself, she walked down the hall and outside

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:52 pm

[ hey i was bleeding there

Yeah, i missed you too and guess what. I got the title of elder god of darkness. now i control all things dark. im gonna go for light later. im kinda tired though. *falls to his knees as blood starts dripping out from between his armor* oh yeah, forgot about that. the last elder god got a lucky shot under my armor. i ripped it out before i left. im gonna....go to....sleep now. wake me up for breakfast would ya. *closes his eyes and lays down*

oh well. who cares im an elder god anyway.]
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games