Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:24 am
gets up shaking picks up sword his eyes turn frome blue to red... he charges at the monster thing and slashes a huge gash in its neckand throws a katana through its head  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:28 am
spins around and picks up a few victims on the way and drops them next to the others and stands in front of them blocking attacks  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:33 am
(woops nm im back ^_^) she sits up as the girl runs to her and hugs her crying "its going to be okay" she said conforting her  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:36 am
(see ya ) Juno looks and sees the King. "Finnally! I thought Esuna's mind was on 'Busy' over there... we need to secure the area! There are still villagers trapped under the fire and smoke." He tells him, looking aroudn for a safe place to put the baby cub he still has. Seeing that there isn't any, he softly holds him in his left arm, whispering something as arm becomes a small shield for the boy, though it's one of the only few spells he knows, and it already costs him a bit (to be realistic, lol)

The mosnter retaliates against Sai, holdding the katana with one of his fists and throwing it at the ground, touching his own gash at the neck. He yells "Flame of Echoes!" and a large fireball bursts from his hand, hitting Sai wherever it is pointed, creating small disruptions in the atmosfere, making things seem heavier, like if extra gravity was held. "Ha... thatr should make you all slower.. Oh.. so you finnally came.." he says, seeing Valdamt watching him. " b*****d? Oh, Ikasu's just being his old self, my friend! Too bad you had to be on the side where the weak live!  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:40 am
Valdamt glares at him. "I'm not your friend..." he said in a very bitter tone. "NOw, scram, before I get angry..." he said dangerously, clenching his fists tightly, glaring at him with all his might.

Ikasu stands up, rubbing his head slighlty. "I must say... I wasn't expecting you to visit us so soon..." Ikasu said, wearing a wide smile. "I must say, I'm pleased to see you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:42 am
his eyes turn blood red
he takes to steps takes one swing with his sword that sends a wave of energy slaming into the monster and killing him but also throwin sai bakwards into a tree knocking him unconsious
sais eyes turn white and he colapses  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:42 am
(Oh, welcome back!) The vampire lord who was fighting against Sai looks at them. "No more fooling around.. we have the presence... of Rrrrroyalty!" he says, pronouncing the last word with added sarcasm, as the fellow vampires come closer, wielding their weapons. "No. Dont attack them.. instead.. " he says, looking at us. "Instead... let's see how good they are!" he says, touching his throat a bit, knowing that he needs to get it cured, pronto. "b*****d."he mumbles to himself. He grabs his sword, and touches the 3 bands of orbs around it, making his body seem stronger from it. "I'll teach you to touch my throat!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:45 am
his eyes turn blood red
he takes to steps takes one swing with his sword that sends a wave of energy slaming into the monster and killing him but also throwin sai bakwards into a tree knocking him unconsious
sais eyes turn white and he colapses  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:47 am
dont...mess....with...my....town...lifts sniper and shoots the newcomer in the head MAGIC BULLET posion spreads threw his vains and sai finally passes out from his injuries  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:49 am
she picks up the girl and jumps back "this is so not good" she whispered  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:50 am
(Back but tired and have no idea wha'ts going on. Can someone fill me in?)

Nightbane had been sleeping on a chair when his nightmares came up.

A dark area, covered in a fog. Four men in black cloaks stood at even intervals. Two did not speak and soon faded. Two faced each other and argued.

One of them took his hood off and spoke, "Hello William. You are here once again for myself to torture your mind..."

Nightbane answered, "I'm tired of this. Get out of my head...get rid of these nightmares.."

The stranger responded, "Why would I do that little brother? You have not been listening and need to be taught your lesson. You know what you are...don't lie. As one of the Four Ecliptors you have to do what you are commanded.."

"I never wanted to be one...it was because of our grandfather that we even ended up like..."

"Haha...still blaming it on poor grampa Stone. Y'know our names match our powers. Grampa Stone was the eyes. His eyes were always as cold as stone..." the stranger looked towards the place where the other had been, "...and Shadow represented the body. The ecliptors were always forgotten about in history...a shadow of manking not obeying it's commands...Myself being Fenrir...the name of the insane Lycan. It shows the insanity of the ecliptors mind. But what are you...Nightbane? What do you describe? Nothing...nothing at all because the name you were given does not describe anything...and is essentially useless." The two other men reappeared and the strange men all cast black beams towards Nightbane...

Nightbane who had been sleeping had awoken when his hand had broken the arm of the chair he had been sleeping in out of anger. He whispered quietly, "Why...I didn't ask for it..none of this...why?" Nightbane looked towards the bed to see that Bella was not there. "Where did she go? I'm sure everything's fine...but just in case.." Nightbane walked into the halls to find some answers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:52 am
(The Radicals are attacking a random wolf town, and we're there! Welcome back)  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:53 am
The leader collapses, as his veins explode within him and his mouth spews purple blood..

"Woah! Sai has a sniper-... oh.. crap.." he says, seeing Sai uncouncius. He runs past Ikasu, missing by a inch, and places the baby cub, the family of Sai, on a small table.

The cub looks at Juno with big eyes, his ears still lowered from the loudness of all the noises. Juno sees this and says, holding his own heart "Ok, now you're just killing me here, kid... i'l lbe right back, stay with your friends! Stay!.. Good boy? Oh yeesh. I'm treating him lik crap..." he thinks to himself after telling him to sit.

Esuna comes flying quickly, saying "Here comes the calvarly!" as the flying mages, with black vampire wings, come here, and stand their ground, while the leader of them instructs them to run to grab the casualties.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:54 am
and i killed ppl but now im out cold  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:57 am
(Gratzi...ok thanks again)

Nightbane walked out into the halls. He was about to pick up another guard when he heard something. It was in the Lycan tongue but too far away to translate. He heard it below him somewhere.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games