Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
werewolves vs, vampires {the fights begun} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:00 pm
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Sam Unlocks the chains ignoring the burning "I dont care what you say, Were leaveing together"
fine but if we are attacked i stay behind and fight and you run
"Fine, but you better make it out or Im coming back!" She unlocks her chains and helps him up "Now where to? do we go out that bared window?"
no we cant get out that way the prison is right next to the baracks we have to head to the roof and head from there
"Okay, so we are going threw the roof? I dont think I can do that"
"well the church got bolth sam and nyroc i'll run us to them." with that the landscape began to bler as he pict up speed.
she closed her eyes getting dizzy "oh ok, and how are we going to get them out?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:01 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Sam Unlocks the chains ignoring the burning "I dont care what you say, Were leaveing together"
fine but if we are attacked i stay behind and fight and you run
"Fine, but you better make it out or Im coming back!" She unlocks her chains and helps him up "Now where to? do we go out that bared window?"
no we cant get out that way the prison is right next to the baracks we have to head to the roof and head from there
no theres a huge cros on the roof and they have to periodicly go there and cleanse it we can use the cross to get out of here by making it a jumping board
he looks at his horribley burned wrists
i dont think these will heal anytime soon

She gently grabs his hands to look at his wrists "Ill get some medicine for you, and bandages, and thats a good idea lets go"  

ShinyToy

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:03 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
no theres a huge cros on the roof and they have to periodicly go there and cleanse it we can use the cross to get out of here by making it a jumping board

She gently grabs his hands to look at his wrists "Ill get some medicine for you, and bandages, and thats a good idea lets go"
running in front of them aramils sets her down and sais "well we are here what do you need us to do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:04 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

nyroc stands up but his eyes widen
oh god we forgot coryn hes still at the cave  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:05 pm
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

running in front of them aramils sets her down and sais "well we are here what do you need us to do?"
she sways "ok im good" she hears them "oh i can get him if you want?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:05 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Sam's mouth drops "We are horrible parents!!!" She stands up quikly "We have to hurry!"  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:06 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Sam's mouth drops "We are horrible parents!!!" She stands up quikly "We have to hurry!"
"ill get him" she fades then after several minutes appears in front of them with him in her arms "here" she said handing him to them  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:07 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"ill get him" she fades then after several minutes appears in front of them with him in her arms "here" she said handing him to them
[wtf is going on?]  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:08 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

[wtf is going on?]
(we appeared in front of you..... confused )  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:09 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

[wtf is going on?]
[How????]  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:09 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

at least he had those two rabbits and can hunt them
well we should hurry
nyroc walks over to the bars and rips them from the wall causing alot of pain to his hands where they were burned  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:10 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

at least he had those two rabbits and can hunt them
well we should hurry
nyroc walks over to the bars and rips them from the wall causing alot of pain to his hands where they were burned

"Thats good...BE CAREFULL! next time Ill help you"  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:10 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

[wtf is going on?]
[How????]
(... he ran quickly over to you guys....)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:12 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

[wtf is going on?]
[How????]

(poff any questions)  

King Phar

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:13 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
[wtf is going on?]
[How????]

(poff any questions)
[WHY CNT YOU GUYS SHOW UP WHEN A BUNCH OF GAURDS ARE CHASEING US TO HELP....???]  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games