Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:42 pm
||- We kinda just went poof with that. Dare is now some where else in the rp and we started over.... again cause we didn't know what was happening with you. -||  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:53 pm
(Lukara was kinda diying on the cave floor, and Phantom never told her about his past)

Roxas wimpered, Roxan snarled  

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:10 pm
"Hey ther's nothing to be afraid of."

Visas went down on her belly and smiled, ignoring Roxan.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:19 pm
Roxas turned and started running away, Roxan ran next to him. they dissapeared in a blur.

A black female wolf walked to teh lagoon and took a drink, her eyes showed pain, hatred, confusion, and sorrow. (Jinx)  

Amiko Hazitie

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:35 pm
Ginger, a tiny red wolf pup raises her nose to the air and smells water. As her steps are barely heard, she takes a drink and looks around. She spots a black wolf and growled as she stays close to her water area.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:40 am
Visas tounge ran in and out like a snake a few times before moving her head toward the scent of a pup, a lean one.

Visas moved onto her paws and trotted toward that little scent.

LilSnowBird

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:01 am
Ginger tensed her body, she felt someone coming, almost like that feeling that you're being watched. She turns her head to the area that Visas is, she can't see her, but she knows someone is there. She barks wildly while baring her teeth.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:54 pm
((Sorry. I was at music lessons... ugh... ))

Dawn slid next to a tree and began to lick her fur that was partly red. "Stupid bear..." She grumbled cleaning the blood. "Stupid pack... " She said again, feeling light-headed. "Stupid... Stupid... Stup-" She stopped falling to the ground with a thud. Her body didn't move.

Destiny lifted her head as she skipped along through the trees. She smiled. It was her first time alone, her mother and father had let her leave the pack with her sister, Dawn, who had disappeared the day before her departure. Destiny figured she wanted to leave early, so she let it be.

((No one has the name Destiny, right?))  

Wolfy_Girl117

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:21 pm
Visas stood over Ginger.

"Hey there little guy," she said lightly.

Visas tounge slithered in and out like a snake feeling the air. A new wolf was near by.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:42 pm
Ginger looked up to Visas, she didn't plan to get into anything, she drew a blank for a couple of minutes while staring at the wolf that loomed over her. However the voice that came from the wolf was one not expected, Ginger tilted her head and stopped barking but whined instead, getting close to Visas as if she was looking for comfort.  

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:44 pm
"Aww, hi."

Visas was... stunned. She had never really had any experiance with wolf pups. She did have experiance with her own kind.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:45 pm
((Anyone want to rp with me? I feel lonley.))

Dawn lay flat on the ground, a gash on her shoulder was bleeding way to much. She was losing to much blood.

Destiny licked her lips and noticed a couple wolves down the path. She slowly crept up on them. "Have you seen my sister?"  

Wolfy_Girl117

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:46 pm
||- yeah hold on... I'll make another character -|||  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:51 pm
((Yes! I love fawn when she makes new characters! Has anyone read Dawn's bio?))  

Wolfy_Girl117

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:54 pm
||- me! but deviantart isn't working... which is drepressing... cause thats where I get all my charas... -||  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games