Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuckerPunch!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:00 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
The gecko I got home is sick. Sarah has been feeding and taking care of him, but he's looking worse and worse. He's skin and bones, but he's eaten, i can see the crix in his stomache. He's bloody, and I think one of his legs is broken. I don't think hes going to make it threw the night.

What?! Was he like that when you got him back?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:23 pm

.:.snugs Kriss.:. crying Well...I can attempt to make a vatiation of your purse, but built for two, if you like. heart

EDIT: Hey, ya didn't even remark about my compliment to ya! crying ! kiddin'...

Well, the geckos in petco are to young, and the ones without tails, or with wounds, are either removed and 'taken care of' or who knows what. My two babies are from Petco.

I have to confess, I've never been in a cause to my memory, where I wanted something just because everyone else had it. This was the case with my little gekos. Leos are very popular, and common! There are so many diffrent colors, they don't require much, and they're easy going and liad back as adults, not to mention, they aren't exactly tiny and fragile.

Sarah now has my "Sophie." To be honest, i'm hurt. I feel very bad, i made a commitment, and I couldn't, in the end, keep it. I feel like a horrable idiot about the entire thing.

I thought of a way to sum up how I felt. My animals and I form a pack of sorts, is the best way to describe it. We rely on each other, for diffrent things (Ie; Beeper depends on me for food, cats depend on beeper for entertainment; goliath depends on cats for scaring, etc.) and we function like a semi-well working 'pack.' Or a family, but I feel 'pack' is a more strongnit, and better description. Well, one of my pack-mates is leaving, because I am inadiqute. One of my pack-mates is dieing, and can't be treated, because I am yet again inadiquete. I feel really crummy about this.

UglyCoyoteNG

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:26 pm

Aww I'm sorry Kriss and NG...I hope you guys are able to find a good home if you are unable to find a way to keep them (hugs them tightly)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:19 pm

NG- I saw that comment and I feel really honored. Glad I could help some even if it was just a little. That was one of the things I wanted to respond on but I was just to drained so I just went with the neccessities like remarking about your poor little lizard. I understand exactly what you are trying to describe about your animals. I feel the same way. It is like stabbing your packmate in the back and leaving them behind after you promised you would be there. And they were there for you, but you let them down. Even if I were to find one of my mantises a great home I would feel so sucky and guilty. That won't be happening though because I don't know anyone around here I would give a mantis too. If I get rid of one, I will be releasing it in a nice foresty/bug infested area where I originally let all the other babies go. Despite their captivity, these guys could easily survive in the wild without my help. But I don't think I have it in me to dump them in the wild where potential preditors lay in wait.

Thank you NG and Sirus for the kind words. I had a talk with my mantis babies and I am going to make it work. I just love them to death and they are the perfect yin yang in our pack. One a cuddler who will sit resting on your hand or near your computer for hours, the other a goon who will chase you and run circles around you.

I'm planning on trying to divide up one of the cages I use for them into two sections. It won't be easy, but hopefully I can get it ready in time and it will make traveling much easier. (curses this is one of those times I just wish this spieces of mantis would share their cages happily.

Krissim Klaw

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:31 pm

Krissim Klaw
NG- I saw that comment and I feel really honored. Glad I could help some even if it was just a little. That was one of the things I wanted to respond on but I was just to drained so I just went with the neccessities like remarking about your poor little lizard. I understand exactly what you are trying to describe about your animals. I feel the same way. It is like stabbing your packmate in the back and leaving them behind after you promised you would be there. And they were there for you, but you let them down. Even if I were to find one of my mantises a great home I would feel so sucky and guilty. That won't be happening though because I don't know anyone around here I would give a mantis too. If I get rid of one, I will be releasing it in a nice foresty/bug infested area where I originally let all the other babies go. Despite their captivity, these guys could easily survive in the wild without my help. But I don't think I have it in me to dump them in the wild where potential preditors lay in wait.

Thank you NG and Sirus for the kind words. I had a talk with my mantis babies and I am going to make it work. I just love them to death and they are the perfect yin yang in our pack. One a cuddler who will sit resting on your hand or near your computer for hours, the other a goon who will chase you and run circles around you.

I'm planning on trying to divide up one of the cages I use for them into two sections. It won't be easy, but hopefully I can get it ready in time and it will make traveling much easier. (curses this is one of those times I just wish this spieces of mantis would share their cages happily.

Good luck then! I'm sure things will work out.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:58 pm

It's not real important, but I just have to share...

I love Miami nightlife! Tonight, after being cooped up in the house all day by myself cause of RAIN, it finally cleared up, and around 10pm we went out to this SUPER fancy restaurant for drinks, food, and this TO-DIE-FOR dessert...and then they took me to a gay nightclub called O-ZONE...it was a lot of fun. I hadn't gone dancing in YEARS so it took me a while to warm up to the dance floor, but after I did, I had a great time. There was a Madonna concert going on at the same time at the Amercan Airlines Arena, so they were blaring Madonna music like there was no tomorrow. It was great. And then these strippers got up and did their thing. That was fun too.

I love this City. I can't wait til I get a job... sweatdrop

Manda_Tifa

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:24 pm

SOme things have been going on here. Direct result is lack of responses and slowness in getting some things done. I may not be in the guild for awhile.

See you guys around
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:50 pm

Rainey_angel81
SOme things have been going on here. Direct result is lack of responses and slowness in getting some things done. I may not be in the guild for awhile.

See you guys around

Whaaaaat!! Wait, i want details and answers!
Where are you going?! Whats wrong!? Why is everybody going away..

SuckerPunch!

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:09 am

Kriss- X3 Aw, i'm glad. And yes, I think you understand the pack thing perfectly. If you have trouble deviding the cages or carriers, my offer still stands, and of course, for free. wink

Okay now, its 12:06 AM. So this means its time to settle down, riht? ...ya...right. im heading to the emergency vet for my older cat, phantom. details later.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:30 am

*Waits for NG details*

I hope everything turns out ok at the vet. Blah, you just haven't been having good luck lately.

As for the cage, your free to try, I'm always looking for mantis stuff. XD

No need to rush on it though, and of course you don't have to do one. First though, let me show you some pictures of what I currently have. I have always been on the picky side when it comes to my bugs because a lot of bug cages aren't mantis friendly. XP

Krissim Klaw

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:45 am

Meep....Rainey...where are you off to? crying

One thing I don't like about living here, is for some odd reason, some seemingly random part of my body will start itching and then swell up. It could be a spot on my arm, my legs, my hips...right now it's the last 3 fingers on my left hand...which makes typing real fun.

I don't know if it's an allergic reaction to something, or what....but it IS annoying.....I wish it would stop.... stare

I hope you're cat's alright, NG..... crying
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:09 pm

Manda, when you changed states, did you also change soap powders (for washing) or something like that? I remember that happened with my father when he lived in England for a year.

Crenn

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:37 pm

Crenn
Manda, when you changed states, did you also change soap powders (for washing) or something like that? I remember that happened with my father when he lived in England for a year.
My uncle suggested that as well....but I'm using the same name brand as I used in Vermont....just a different scent...but I've used coconut before, so I don't get it...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:06 pm

I'm not going anywhere, really. just wanted to let you know that if I don't seem to be here for long periods of time, I'm probably getting my life back together.

not that anyone really notices when you go away, anyway.

Rainey_angel81

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:00 pm

Thought I'd let you all know that I have the flu, and won't be arround much x.x Not that I really am...
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games