Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:28 pm

Still, Han and Lando can make the Falcon dance. 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:30 pm

XDragon
Well i only say trainin because there are no X-Wings, but hey a smuggler ship like a YT-1300, 2000 or 2400 is like a floating boat compared to the nimble TIE and X-wings
You apparently haven't seen The Lovely Angel. Check out the fist entry in the OGG on the last page and then look at Ral's profile for factions. If you dare call that a lame duck, you will be screwed. That thing has agility and then some.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

XDragon

I agree on that, but typically the larger the ship, the easier target it is.

XWA... I don't suppose you've heard of the XWAUpgrade Project. They've got updated skins and models to bring that game much closer to cutting edge.

Of course, I'd probably be able to kill you in Tie Fighter or Squint, I'm a pretty hot stick myself.

And Ral... if the Lovely Angel is as maneuverable as a predator it still be a much easier target... It's so much bigger after all!

stellarmagic

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:32 pm

Celestia Whitesword
Still, Han and Lando can make the Falcon dance. 3nodding
And that thing was modified for speed also. Don't ever jugde a book by its cover.

"Saltan valoramosa n telvalk mord"
(Something that I'm sure Ral has to remind Koth of a few times.)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:33 pm

Oh of course I have, all my flight models are up to date as what they have.

And i don't doubt that...my HtH skills were lacking..i was never great in the WoW (week of war)...but i'd get the kill every now and then... If i survive the HtH i can win the Dog Fight.

Squints were the basic fighter for WoWs

XDragon

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:34 pm

stellarmagic
XWA... I don't suppose you've heard of the XWAUpgrade Project. They've got updated skins and models to bring that game much closer to cutting edge.

Of course, I'd probably be able to kill you in Tie Fighter or Squint, I'm a pretty hot stick myself.

And Ral... if the Lovely Angel is as maneuverable as a predator it still be a much easier target... It's so much bigger after all!

Don't forget about the position of the engines. That is where the real agility lies.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:35 pm

XDragon
Oh of course I have, all my flight models are up to date as what they have.

And i don't doubt that...my HtH skills were lacking..i was never great in the WoW (week of war)...but i'd get the kill every now and then... If i survive the HtH i can win the Dog Fight.

Squints were the basic fighter for WoWs

Ok. What is this for????

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:35 pm

And how many times did the falcon get hit by turbolaser fire, if it weren't for good shields Lando and Han would be dead many times over.
Ral Roke rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:36 pm

Hey CorSec has a use after all.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

XDragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:37 pm

True, but still if you at a squint on your six and it gets some sweet shots in, bye bye
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:40 pm

XDragon
True, but still if you at a squint on your six and it gets some sweet shots in, bye bye
That's why I have a homicidal battle droid firing at the ships. And that's why Joe and Ral upgraded the boat back to CorSec armaments and hyperdrive.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

XDragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:43 pm

Hah that's wht the T/D was crearted, or Missile Boat. I'd like to see you out fly a Missile Boat
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:44 pm

Good Evening all, how are we tonight?

Johnny Malone
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:48 pm

XDragon
Hah that's wht the T/D was crearted, or Missile Boat. I'd like to see you out fly a Missile Boat
It's very simple, I don't. Pick you rbattles. I'm know I could beat one, but I'd need the right circumstances. A smuggler doesn't fight everything that impedes him. Smuggling is an art. It requires finesse. You need to decide on a strategy for the different situations that resolve and act accordingly.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games