Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:48 pm

Johnny Malone
Good Evening all, how are we tonight?

Hey. Check my post and tell me what you think. I'm pretty sure it's workable yet. lol
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:50 pm

Ral Roke
Johnny Malone

Hey. Check my post and tell me what you think. I'm pretty sure it's workable yet. lol
It's good, I read it before I went to church.

Johnny Malone
Crew

XDragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:50 pm

well i understand that much but pursued by a superior craft with an arsenel to take down a capital ship..might be troublesome
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:55 pm

XDragon
well i understand that much but pursued by a superior craft with an arsenel to take down a capital ship..might be troublesome
Exactly. Even if I were able to survive the barrage, my ship would be severely damaged and there would be no way to fight it off. If I were to fight one of those, I would have to do it someplace where I could use my agility and speed to keep from being targeted. Stay out of sight for the most part and use hit and run tactics. Otherwise, fleeing is always a viable option.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:58 pm

Those damn gunboats have the speed of a TIE Defender, and I bet their more modern brethern the T-97 would make short work of any freighter, no matter how retrofitted.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:02 pm

Gun Boats...nah they seemed like the empire's answer to an X-Wing, not over quick and such.... I mean the Missile Boats... the fighter had like 20 concussion missiles as standard weaponary as well as additional torps, missiles, bombs etc, and a scram jet to make it's sublight speed incredible.

so hah lol i just have to secure a Missile Boat...ok

XDragon

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:02 pm

stellarmagic
Those damn gunboats have the speed of a TIE Defender, and I bet their more modern brethern the T-97 would make short work of any freighter, no matter how retrofitted.
Like I said the only way I could win would be on my terms. It's not like I claimed that I could beat it by shear awesomeness. I would have to come up with a plan and then utilize it.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:03 pm

I know what you meant I miss typed.

stellarmagic

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:03 pm

Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
Johnny Malone

It's good, I read it before I went to church.
Godd to hear. Now get to the pause and the "Well, I wonder how..."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:04 pm

Ral Roke
stellarmagic
Like I said the only way I could win would be on my terms. It's not like I claimed that I could beat it by shear awesomeness. I would have to come up with a plan and then utilize it.
If you won't claim it I will; "Ral will beat it with sheer awesomeness!" There I said it, refute me if you dare! mrgreen

Johnny Malone
Crew

XDragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:05 pm

So does anyone play or have X-Wing Alliance? I need to install it on my laptop and the disk is at home. I miss it so - -;;

Oh does anyone else RP in Emsquad?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:05 pm

stellarmagic
I know what you meant I miss typed.
All right then. I just felt like you were about to compare what I was saying to the whole AR debacle.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:08 pm

Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
stellarmagic
If you won't claim it I will; "Ral will beat it with sheer awesomeness!" There I said it, refute me if you dare! mrgreen
Well there is always the viable option of contacting them and seeing what they want. Then piggyback an nigh-untraceable signal and have a certain Bothan slicer take control of the many systems.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:10 pm

Ral Roke
Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
stellarmagic
Well there is always the viable option of contacting them and seeing what they want. Then piggyback an nigh-untraceable signal and have a certain Bothan slicer take control of the many systems.
I know, and what makes this tactic more delicious is that as of right now no one know I am the infamous "RedMage45" (And that is a good thing too)

Johnny Malone
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:11 pm

Johnny Malone
I know, and what makes this tactic more delicious is that as of right now no one know I am the infamous "RedMage45" (And that is a good thing too)

Ral: Hey Koth. Do you know where "RedMage45" is going to strike next? xd
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games