Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Talim656

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:39 am
Interesting!~You're dressing them like females?~
X3
Nya!~ What's this? 29 days to x-mas?~  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:12 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Ayame the huntress
Ayanami Rei First Child
Ayame the huntress
I want sparton for X-mas!!! and i promise i won't dress him up like a girl heart

Nah. He seems to not like it so much, so if you want him for X-Mas you have to crossdress him as much as possible. At least until he enjoys it. twisted

-sighs- Aya-chan quit giving me ideas

Considering how much I dislike Spartan? Pffft. I'll keep giving you all KINDS of "great" ideas!! heart heart

Like you could make him look like a Female BabyFur and then walk him around in one of those baby harnesses. That way he can never escape from you! whee heart

-goes to find sparton sees him and pounces him-  

Angel Marie Luna

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:11 pm
*Returns from his room, wearing his normal clothes*
Still can't get that pink dye out of my fur, though - what did she use??
O.x
Talim656
X3
It's one of Aya-chan's hobbies...unfortunately...
gonk

...and yep! Get your shopping in now, before the rush!
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:47 pm
You haven't missed too much, other then seeing Kagato-chan dressed uber girly, and having Spartan dressed like a Magical Girl, a not so cute magical girl twisted

Awww...but Kagato-chan you looked so much CUTER with the pink! At least you still get to wear the pink fur twisted heart

Yes...crossdressing boys is a not-so-secret hobby of mine! I've been doing it for YEARS now! Mwehehehe twisted heart  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Eh, it just wasn't my style...but this fur dye...it better not be permanent...
gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:38 am
Rei Hino-chan
nyan 4laugh has rei missed much? 3nodding

"Rei-chan!" Kiti shrieks in delight, then pounces Rei, nuzzling her affectionately. "Kiti miss you sooo much, Rei-chan, nyao!"

Suddenly coming back to her senses (and remembering how to speak like a two-legger once more), Kiti releases the stunned Rei and begins to explain. "Nothing too unusual, really. Snowball over there was naughty--as usual--and claimed that Aya-chan and I were going to rebel against you and take over Nekobito, so we had to punish him by dressing him up all cute and cuddly. Aya-chan decided to terrorize 2NA because she's feeling like a man-bashing dyke, and someone dared her and I to dress like guys." She grins. "Oh, and Aya-chan and I are going to try to utterly destroy each other because we can't decide who's the scariest kitty in Nekobito. Other than that, no, nothing, really."

As Kiti saunters off, she adds, "Oh, and my friend Darkstarr says you should make Aya-chan a vice-captain before your next vacation, nyao."  

Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:47 am
Wow that's surprising. I thought DarkStar didn't really like me. Then again I DO have experience, and I'm probably on more then anyone around here generally speaking sweatdrop

While I may be a man-hater in general, I'm hardly a dyke! I got a squishy center, and I MUCH prefer skirts to pants. blaugh Also you forget that I enjoy MISCHIEF and I'd say crossdressing boys against their will is mischief whee heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:48 pm
Firetiger goes back to the courtyard and walks around aimlessly, finally stopping near the dojo.

[What did the flyers the ninja cats handed out say? ...and why is this post at the top of the page, above older posts? o_o]  

firetiger42
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:53 pm
Talim656
2NA
*Returns from his room, wearing his normal clothes*
Still can't get that pink dye out of my fur, though - what did she use??
O.x
Talim656
X3
It's one of Aya-chan's hobbies...unfortunately...
gonk

...and yep! Get your shopping in now, before the rush!
mrgreen

Yes~ *Evil kitty-smirk* It's my hobby to make others dress like anime...You would make a nice Shion Sonozaki... >:3

Well since Shion is a girl...I would be more then happy to assist you if you wanted to dress one of the boys like that whee heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:57 pm
>.> -does a quick ninja change on sparton- >.> ninja  

Angel Marie Luna

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:17 am
Well maybe we should get the boys girl clothes for Christmas!! whee heart

Also if you need any help dressing boys as girl chars I will TOTALLY help! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:54 am
firetiger42
Firetiger goes back to the courtyard and walks around aimlessly, finally stopping near the dojo.

[What did the flyers the ninja cats handed out say? ...and why is this post at the top of the page, above older posts? o_o]

[because Gaia's having a problem with their posting system at the moment...]

Okay, just this one time, I'm going to dress in drag too, in the interests of fairness, nyao. Better enjoy Kiti in menswear while you can, because I don't think I'll do this again!  

Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:55 pm
Kitirena
firetiger42

[because Gaia's having a problem with their posting system at the moment...]

Okay, just this one time, I'm going to dress in drag too, in the interests of fairness, nyao. Better enjoy Kiti in menswear while you can, because I don't think I'll do this again!

Kiti look smexy^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:13 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Wow that's surprising. I thought DarkStar didn't really like me. Then again I DO have experience, and I'm probably on more then anyone around here generally speaking sweatdrop

While I may be a man-hater in general, I'm hardly a dyke! I got a squishy center, and I MUCH prefer skirts to pants. blaugh Also you forget that I enjoy MISCHIEF and I'd say crossdressing boys against their will is mischief whee heart

test post. quoting just in case

EDIT: this post WAS made after the one on the next page. so proof of both what i said in that post originally and of what i said in the edit to it. the post quoted in my post on the new page is the one that got deleted when i posted this one  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games