Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:59 am
[how was class?]

"Alright, that's a start." Adam said with a nod. He took their hands and teleported aiming fior the far southeast. they lingered in the complete emptiness of chaos while he allowed dougal to utilise being closer to try and find more details. he shivered - the emptiness flet like it was wriggling into his atoms to tear them apart.
"a-any better?" he asked -having to resort to the low level telepathy in the airless dimemension.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:12 am
Dougal didn't respond right away. He focused solely on finding details to their enemy's location. He got the sense of some place cold....high altitudes.....

"What's the closet mountian range from here?" Dougal responded back.

((It was very entertaining in sign language class.....we kept getting silently scolded fir performing the signs wrong.))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:15 am
[lol. your teacher should just write a sign that says 'U suck' and hold it up xd ]
[aah geography! eek umm..um... *pulls an answer out of my arse*]

Adam winced agsint the wierd effects of chaos and tried to focus.
"The himalayas?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:21 am
((Wow....I was thinking the same place because it seemed like an obvious choice, but then decided to see what you would do.))

"Sure...." Dougal replied. He never done to school and nor did he have an formal education on these things. But he had heard of the Himalayas...mainly because it had the tallest mountian....whatever its name was.

"I think they're fairly high up," he said. "I doubt Harley will survive much longer in with what she had on." He didn't think Xion would bring her all the way here just to kill her-perhaps it was a trap?  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:35 am
[yay! lol]

Adam nodded quickly and shifted to the destination, glad of getting away form chaos. They teleported somewhere midway up one of the taller mountains so that they would be abel to creep up on them and so he could catch his breath. he tried to conserve his energy, just incase getting to depleated would land him in hell..again.

"Holy s**t!" Sin exclaimed at the cold and tried to cover herself up as well as her naked snake lower half twisting and writhing against the cold snow beneath her.
"Argh...it's bloody freezing! You could have said earlier!"

Adam shrugegd and pulled his tatty robe closer to him with a shiver, debating on whether he should give it to Sin and dougal to keep them warm. once they landed Adam was considerably 'taller' then them as he didn't sink in the deep snow.

[i figure they can walk onw ater so snow isn't all that different xp Like tolkien elves..]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:44 am
((lol-Dougal is also a "kitty"...so perhaps he's light on his feet?))

Dougal muttered an apology but nothing more. He trecked on ahead of them while being cautious of the ground. His stomache already felt frozen. He couldn't imagine Harley's condition.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:10 am
Sin clungt o dougal's side in an attempt to sap warmth form him and they carried on.

"Is he close?" Adam asked, finally relentling and taking off his cloak. he passed it to sin and she wrinkled her nose at him as she took it.
"Yes, tehre's a reason I wear the cloak." Adam said with a snort, poking at his now exposed ribcage.
"Uh, thanks." Sin said, wrapping it around her. It was long enough that she could tie a little underneath her to keep some fo her scales away from the cold. "appreciated."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:20 am
"Not to-"

The terrain gave a sudden short fall and Dougal stumbled down. He of course managed to land on all fours. He then shook the snow out of his hair and tail.

Out of the corner of his eye he could make out an entrance-one barely visible from view due to it blending in so well. One might think it was a shadow. He approached it careful-it might be a tight fit, but if Xion could get in....of course he could get in in the form of lightning.

Backing away so that his voice didn't echo. "We're here," he replied.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:32 am
Afam slipepd a littel but remined standing and looked curioisly down. Sin slitehred down after dougal.
"hmmn...Plan, anyone?"

"Go in and chop his arms off?" Adam suggested, finally following them down. he tucked his wings around himslef form the cold and crouched to inspect the tunnel.
"I'll go first, just incase he decides to attack."
he dipped into a crawl and entered the cave, glancing behind him.
"Alright then, keep close and aware."

Sin shrugged and followed, sliding down onto her belly completely - this way she was eaisly able to fit through tight squeezes.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:40 am
Dougal was the smallest of the bunch so it was easier for him to about. Cat like urges suddenly kicked in as he followed after Sin. He forced himself to resist pawing at her tail.

Eventually the narrow passage opened up into a larger room. Harley lay unconcious on the far side. She looked pale and her lips had turned blue. The one good thing the cold did provide was that it stopping the bleeding.

"You waste no time," the question echoed.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:42 pm
[I'm in the middle of the ocean, it is surprisingly hard to figure out what to do in the middle of the ocean.]

Lilith looked down into the water a bit warily. It seemed so strange to randomly be in the middle of the ocean.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:47 pm
[heheh sorry Zizzy, I thought it best to wiat to get started with the ocean bit til you were back :3]

Natasha clung onto Gabriel's arm so tightly that he started to get pins and needled. The waves washed past them, wetting the bottom of her dress, but it was as if they were standing on glass - not stable glass, but still glass.
"What do we do now?" She asked, looing below her and wondeirng what parts of the world shars actually lived in.

"Going down." Eve said cheerfully.

"Down?!" Natasha clung on tighter. "We can't go down! I'm not dressed for it, we can't breathe!"

"We'll make it that you won't suffocate." Gabriel assured them. "you just have to have some faith in us."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:52 pm
"So we're seriously going all the way to the bottom?" Gabriel asked, somewhat nervous. He was never afraid of water before but the bottom of the ocean suddenly seemed really... far... down.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:53 pm
((Who does Aisling have?))

Aisling gave a nervous smile. She had rarely ever gone swimming before. So although she trusted her 'supriors' she was still tense.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:18 pm
"aaaaall the way down." Gabriel said with a smile. "It's a start at least. Eve, water's yoru domain. do you think you can put them in a protective bubble or something?"

"I'll do my best." Eve said. "If you have any problems or get firghtened, just coem to me, Gabriel ro Aisling and touch us. you'll be completely safe then. But until that point i'll put you in a 'bubble'. I have to do it one at a time and submerge you. you'll be abel to breathe and the water pressure won't affect you. Is that ok?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games