Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~ Furry Photos ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ootheca

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:39 pm

Af Mas
Okay, some pics of my room at the new place:

My room

Have another!

Workspace

I think I'm trying to hard

Yeah, that last one is a little funny XD
Green carpet, my favorite color XD. O.o and your calender is adorable. Your room reminds me of my dorm room the way the ceiling is all slanted at the top. XD

*randomly runs through room and steals some of the wall hangings and the calender then runs out... runs back in, steals the sword and replaces it with a rolled up piece of paper while your posing* ninja I'm not here... ninja *runs out of the room with all the goodies*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:41 pm

Haha xd

Af Mas

Ootheca

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:46 pm

Af Mas
Haha xd
I want a sword, it's so odd I still don't have one considering how much I love the bladed weapons. Not like I could keep it in my dorm or wait could I. They said no bows/arrows, guns or knives, but I don't think the had swords on the sheet, or high powered explosives. twisted
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:52 pm

Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Af Mas
Haha xd
I want a sword, it's so odd I still don't have one considering how much I love the bladed weapons. Not like I could keep it in my dorm or wait could I. They said no bows/arrows, guns or knives, but I don't think the had swords on the sheet, or high powered explosives. twisted

Well it turns out Pawn shops are great places to go when you want to buy a sword XD

Af Mas

Ootheca

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:55 pm

Af Mas
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Af Mas
Haha xd

Well it turns out Pawn shops are great places to go when you want to buy a sword XD
O.o yummy sword goodness. Then again it might be for the best. If I got one I would want to play with it, and would probably chop a limb off. Perhaps it is best I stick with my mighty corked toothpick (is talking about a foil for fencing) <.< closest thing I got to a sword.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:04 pm

Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Af Mas
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Af Mas
Haha xd

O.o yummy sword goodness. Then again it might be for the best. If I got one I would want to play with it, and would probably chop a limb off. Perhaps it is best I stick with my mighty corked toothpick (is talking about a foil for fencing) <.< closest thing I got to a sword.

Wooden ones are safer :3 That's what that one is. I prefer it actually ^^ Easier to swing around, and if it breaks, I'm out like $15 XD

Af Mas

Ootheca

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:06 pm

Af Mas
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Af Mas
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Af Mas
Haha xd

Wooden ones are safer :3 That's what that one is. I prefer it actually ^^ Easier to swing around, and if it breaks, I'm out like $15 XD
O.O not to mention in case of a big freeze you got some fire wood on hand <.< or a floatation devise in case of a flood. XD Meep, all this talk about weapons reminds me I want my dad to take me out to the firing range to learn how to shoot this summer. pirate
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:10 pm

Af Mas
Okay, some pics of my room at the new place:

My room

Have another!

Workspace

I think I'm trying to hard

Yeah, that last one is a little funny XD

Dude, you have like the exact same carpet I use to have before our house caught on fire o.o;;;;

And I really like your room, though ya need to clean it up a bit *rubs your ears playfully* :3

....And I never knew you had red hair...or is that just becuse of the camera? 0.o

Darien_Thread

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:16 pm

@ Aeden: I already know how to shoot ^^

@ Dar: Must be the camera, though a few people say my hair looks reddish
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:34 pm

*kerpounces Affy* Love your room, your stuff.... but most of all, YOU. XP <^_^>

Lloxie

Gabriel Laurel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:10 pm

haha nice Fett shirt, Af.

I think.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:48 pm

Gabriel Laurel
haha nice Fett shirt, Af.

I think.

Oh yes, it's the Fett man :3

Af Mas

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:12 pm

I am the Broom Warrior!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Actually, one of my friends needed help with some sword poses so I modelled for her.

I need a hair cut.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:00 pm

Okay, I can't post the actual image for a pic of me at graduation. The photography site has set it up to show as a blank image if I do so. Here's the link to the page, hope it works.
http://joleschorders.com/view_user_photo.asp?EVENTID=11244&ID=23697933&FROM=photos&BIB=89

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:18 pm

Sakiimi
ShadowClaw
Crenn
I don't think my lips are huge razz

Well they are. Your head is sorta football shaped, as well. You probably shouldn't wear those shades, you look like you're trying too hard to be cool.

why can't you go be a jerk somewhere else.... your not exactly the hottest thing. scream

If you looked up hot in the dictionary, you'd see a picture of me. *licks his finger and presses it to his rump* *sizzle*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games