Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:10 pm
User Image
Her eyes narrowed again. He was going to get under her skin fast. 'Then i'll teach him something to never forget...' she said as she showed an emotionless state in her eyes. Somehow she knew she was going to get into trouble with him. Her stupid emotions were going to do it.
She also couldn't help but wonder what was wrong with her voice. She had been told it was pretty. 'is it not?'  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:20 pm
Sammy walked into the slave market slowly, looking around trying to find a young female slave. He was looking for a fighter, someone he would have to tame.

Jethro_Leroy_Gibbs

Official Shr3D

5,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He glared her straight in the eyes with great intensity and released his wings. One was a jet black bat wing while the other was an ivory white feathered wing. They were 10 feet tip to tip but he wrapped them around her. Then a gray aura circled them both. "You better keep you temper girl" He said as they disappeared to his home.

((Lith's Mansion))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image
She was a littler wide eyed at his remark, but a small whimper escaped her throat when they disappeared.

Fantasia, Fanton, Fawn
~ the Human~
User Image

She sighed knowing she was being ignored. " Figures..." she huffed a little as she sat back in the middle of her cage. She had nothing to flaunt off. She was simply human, but she did have a temper and she was getting tired of being here. Clearly her first attempt at being a good little slave failed. " o well. Can't blame a girl for trying... Hey, Yes you you smelly lard face! Come here! I'm thirsty."  

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:53 pm
Blade looked at the little tempered human next to him. She was pretty, it was a shame that she had to be a slave like him. He just sat there as people walked by ignoring him, being a guy slaved seemed pretty much impossible. He started flicking the floor waiting for someone, just wondering how everyone got here.

(Please if you post is to me, quote me. That will be easier)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:08 am
User Image

Adelei Clearwater

“Ah, w-w-wait, I didn’t, I swear I-I-I,” Adelei’s stammering was abruptly ended as he was thrown into a Slave Market cage head first. His ears rang with the impact of his skull upon the bars of his cage. Dazed as he was, the young man barely registered the closing of the metal door behind him, only knowing that he was as far from freedom as any other man or woman who found in a place such as this. Upon regaining his senses Adelei cast a disparaging look around what would likely be his new (and perhaps temporary) home. Massaging the tender, left side of his face, he thought of his old home at the Petit Collier. It seemed much nicer in comparison, not that it changed his current station in life, but at least the guards and slavers there had treated him well enough given that it was his good looks they were hoping to cash in on. Adelei cast his gaze to the floor of his cell. He had been obedient thus far, there was no need to tarnish whatever reputation he may have earned.

(( Please quote me if your post is directed at mine. I'd hate to miss anything by accident ^^' ))  

Little Daku

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:43 am
User Image Rita continued to walk around as she pulled on her earphones over her one of her ears. She then turned her music on as she smiled a bit and continued to walk. She was begining to lose hope that no one would ask her .

User Image
Anise continued to walk around as she bite her finger gently and smiled seeing the blood. She fistted her hands and it healed a bit then she looked up seeing other masters and mistress around here.

User Image
Draco continued to walk as his tail moved back and forth as he played with the chain around his neck. He looked throught each cage seeing if he would feel draw to any slave, or if any slave would be draw to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:00 am
Dakuoburibasudoragonshido

CHOI ISEUL
A lot of things you deserve you never get...

Choi Iseul looked quickly at the young man who had just been thrown back into his cage with the startled manner of a trapped rabbit.

"Are you okay?" he asked quickly, as soon as the guards had left. His voice was quiet but audible, and his words were effected with a slight Korean accent. He had only been in the marketplace for a few weeks himself, having been sold by the original traders who had captured and "trained" him along with about seven other slaves. Iseul was anxious about many things concerning his new environment and the people at which whose mercy and character his life depended on.

... And a lot of things you get you don't deserve.

TX Sniper Chick

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

TX Sniper Chick

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:47 pm
sleeping is for dreaming

JAI RAN
Always be smarter...

User ImageJai Ran sat in hish steel cage silently, watching the world (and a number of interested-looking customers) pass herm by with an innate sense of cynical boredom. S/he had been sitting in the same cage with the same view for over a month now, and only once or twice had it actually looked like s/he was going to be purchased. The problem was that then they would ask herm a question, and s/he would answer very honestly and bluntly that any nincompoop on the street corner would know the answer to whatever they were asking herm. Either that would happen or they would find out that s/he was, in fact, a hermaphrodite, and they would instantly become displeased because for some reason Humans had a hard time thinking about how a Hermat could possibly be the gender they were looking for.

Stupidity. S/he was both! It all depended on the environment and how hish own mind responded to various stimuli. Eventually hish body would adopt one over the other... at least, Ran thought it would. Who knew? S/he'd never met another Hermat before.

It was especially irritating to be bought and sold, bought and sold, bought and sold so often. Hish liberty hardly ever lasted more than a day at the most, and then it was back to the cage with herm. S/he wished that the marketplace dealers would do something, put up a sign or something telling the passersby that no, s/he wasn't a half-grown girl, no, s/he wasn't a very frail and sickly boy... s/he was a Hermat! It would certainly get rid of a lot of annoying complications and disappointments for all three parties involved.

...Than those who own you.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:10 pm
TX Sniper Chick
sleeping is for dreaming

JAI RAN
Always be smarter...

User ImageJai Ran sat in hish steel cage silently, watching the world (and a number of interested-looking customers) pass herm by with an innate sense of cynical boredom. S/he had been sitting in the same cage with the same view for over a month now, and only once or twice had it actually looked like s/he was going to be purchased. The problem was that then they would ask herm a question, and s/he would answer very honestly and bluntly that any nincompoop on the street corner would know the answer to whatever they were asking herm. Either that would happen or they would find out that s/he was, in fact, a hermaphrodite, and they would instantly become displeased because for some reason Humans had a hard time thinking about how a Hermat could possibly be the gender they were looking for.

Stupidity. S/he was both! It all depended on the environment and how hish own mind responded to various stimuli. Eventually hish body would adopt one over the other... at least, Ran thought it would. Who knew? S/he'd never met another Hermat before.

It was especially irritating to be bought and sold, bought and sold, bought and sold so often. Hish liberty hardly ever lasted more than a day at the most, and then it was back to the cage with herm. S/he wished that the marketplace dealers would do something, put up a sign or something telling the passersby that no, s/he wasn't a half-grown girl, no, s/he wasn't a very frail and sickly boy... s/he was a Hermat! It would certainly get rid of a lot of annoying complications and disappointments for all three parties involved.

...Than those who own you.

User Image

Troy walked into the market place keeping his head down as he blinked a bit. he hated how people looked at him like he was some kind of freak. he stood up straight as he looked at the guards as they backed up. He smiled as he walked up to one of them "i'm looking for someone" he said handing them a paper.
They looked at him weird and nodded as they lead the way, Troy keeping his head up and his thumbs in his pockets.he bite his lip moving the pierceing on his lip gently as he looked throught the cages. the guards stopped and left. he looked down in the cage and then to the guards. "hello there" he said gently

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

TX Sniper Chick

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:21 pm
sleeping is for dreaming

JAI RAN
Always be smarter...

User ImageOh, gods, not again, was Ran's initial thoughts as s/he turned to look at the free man who had addressed herm so gently. He probably thinks I'm a little girl or boy, judging by his tone...

But once s/he got a look at the man's face, Ran noticed the rapid blinking and the dark hair obscuring his potential master's purple-colored eyes and thought differently. Perhaps it was just this individual's modus apparandi. He looked like the quiet type. Ran only hoped that also meant that he was smart -- if there was one thing Ran couldn't stand, it was a stupid owner.

"Hello," s/he replied; hish voice was gentle and pleasing, like a female's, yet deep and strong, like a male's.

... Than the ones who own you.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:27 pm
TX Sniper Chick
sleeping is for dreaming

User Image

Troy looked down at the person and nodded as he smiled gently. "so your the one that everyone told me about.so what is your name, they never told me it" he spoke gently almost melodic. he tilted his head a bit as he walked around the cage then stopped. He pulle his hands out of his pockets and bent down.
He placed his elbows on his knee's looking Ran gently moveing his own hair from his eyes. "sorry my hair gets in my view a lot.and i know i'm not like all normal masters actually. i'm the total opossite of them all" he then stood up placeing one hand gently on the cage bars

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

TX Sniper Chick

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:52 pm
sleeping is for dreaming

JAI RAN
Always be smarter...

User ImageRan was silent for a moment, pondering the effects hish reply might have and how to say it properly before s/he replied. "Jai Ran," s/he responded finally, "Pronounced 'jay-rahn', not 'jai ran', which is how it's spelled in your letters."

S/he didn't really mind much about the man's hair, but did think that might be the reason he blinked a lot. It was the same case as when dogs ended up with ingrown eyelashes -- the hairs irritated the eyeball, thus causing a lot of tearing and sensitivity, not to mention a greater threat of sight loss and infection.

"If they've told you about me," Ran inquired with a modicum of curiosity, "I wonder if they've told you everything. Have they?" S/he really wanted to make sure this person knew the facts before he made such an important purchase -- Ran really didn't want to have to be sent back to market. It was just redundancy upon redundancy, which could get to any creature eventually.

... Than those who own you.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:32 pm
User Image

Troy shock his head as he pulled his hood over his head pulling the hair back a bit. "no not really. they just asked me if i was still interested in a slave, which i am. so they gave me that paper and i came here."he spoked gently as he pulled the good off as his hair moved from his eyes. as he leaned back against the cage bars.
He then moved his gloves around his hands a bit "is there something that i should know about you?" he asked curiously. He stood up straight as he looked around seeing the guards looking at him as he gently fisted his hands under his sleves. "so what are they keeping from me"

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers