Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:56 pm
Trigramatic
Tails thought on this for a moment. He couldn't think of any concrete answer. He shrugged. "Blizz, I guess. And Miles, and Mikey. They're always afraid for other people, but they're never afraid for themselves. You've seen that in Blizz, right?"

He thought for a moment. In fact he has. All too often. "Yea. A lot." He said. "For you...and Freth...and.......me..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:59 pm
"I dunno if I'd call it exciting, but maybe I'm still just a little too young to see how it would be. Um..." What would come next was nothing short of a much needed explanation. A long one. One that not even she really believed, despite having been there.

Needless to say, if Night hadn't already, acquiring a sandwich and drink might be a sound plan.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:03 pm
A nod. "After being around that for so long, I think I just learned by example. I'm still bummed that he doesn't let me go looking for tar pits though..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:28 pm
Trigramatic
A nod. "After being around that for so long, I think I just learned by example. I'm still bummed that he doesn't let me go looking for tar pits though..."

".......he gets strong to protect you?" He asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:33 pm
"Me, and Freth, and you," Tails said. "And you know if anyone tried messing with us and Freth was around, she would break their nose. And several other bones in their face. And if it was just you and me, and someone messed with you, I'd burn their face off."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:48 pm
"What do you say we talk about it over something to eat," Night said, sliding off her branch to the ground, "I can cook just about anything you could want, just name it."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:56 pm
Ms Edyn
"What do you say we talk about it over something to eat," Night said, sliding off her branch to the ground, "I can cook just about anything you could want, just name it."
"If I was hungry, that'd work. I can still come, though." She still didn't feel much like moving, but she still wasn't rude at least.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:03 pm
Trigramatic
"Me, and Freth, and you," Tails said. "And you know if anyone tried messing with us and Freth was around, she would break their nose. And several other bones in their face. And if it was just you and me, and someone messed with you, I'd burn their face off."

"Tails. Im sorry." He said. "Im supposed to be the big brother, and well." Yeeeah.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Fortune Mysthia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:04 pm
Fortune stepped into the common room of the HQ and sighed. "Note to self," she said aloud. "Try not to go on a month long training session in the mountains. I don't think my hair will ever set right." She noticed the others in the room and stopped. "Long time, no see," she said plainly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:10 pm
"Have you even eaten anything since you got back?" Night asked, climbing back into the tree and sitting on the limb Cera had been occupying.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:12 pm
"It's okay, Tristen," Tails said. "After what happened, I don't know that I can -be- a little brother anymore. I know I don't feel like it. So don't worry about it, alright?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:14 pm
Fortune shook her head. Truth was, she hadn't eaten anything in about two days. "Haven't had time since I got back," she sighed, glancing at the kitchen, then back to Night. She sent out Squirtle and whispered something to it. Squirtle took off like an Electrode on Carbos to the kitchen. "How have things been around here since I left?" she asked, genuinely wanting to know.  

Fortune Mysthia

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:17 pm
Trigramatic
"It's okay, Tristen," Tails said. "After what happened, I don't know that I can -be- a little brother anymore. I know I don't feel like it. So don't worry about it, alright?"

Tristen came over towards Tails and hugged him tight. This had really upset him. He felt like he failed. Sure things have changed, rocked everything, but still, felt as if he missed out on something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:27 pm
Tails returned the embrace, and patted Tristen on the back. "It's fine. It was beyond your control. If I'd have let Miles do it, I'd still be the same, but he'd be dead."

He quieted for a moment. Then, grinned. "Think of it like this. Now I get to practice on you what Blizz has been doing for me all this time. Well, except giving you baths, I guess."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:53 pm
Trigramatic
Tails returned the embrace, and patted Tristen on the back. "It's fine. It was beyond your control. If I'd have let Miles do it, I'd still be the same, but he'd be dead."

He quieted for a moment. Then, grinned. "Think of it like this. Now I get to practice on you what Blizz has been doing for me all this time. Well, except giving you baths, I guess."

"I promise, Tails. I will be better." He said to Tails. His voice kind of cracked in the process.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games