Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:27 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

The game room had always been Samuel's place. Even when he was younger and the mansion wasn't his he had made it his own. Given the age difference between himself and his brothers, he'd never really had to worry about his brothers invading the room. They were close, it was true, but through the later half of his childhood they were already teenagers. By the time he got to be one as well he was alone enough to take measurements and often jotted down notes on how he'd wanted to change the room. Back then it was dingy and boring looking. Now, it was all Samuel. From the custom bar to the entertainment system, all the way down to his choices in wallpaper and flooring. Knowing what happened down there the first time Micha had seen it, made him even more proud of his renovations. He'd have hated to do something like that in such a crap hole. Samuel waited patiently for the male to respond. Judging from his laughter he assumed he was either very wrong or pretty close. He waited. As Micha then explained, he couldn't help himself in smiling at getting two of his guesses correct. He'd only said the one because of the state he'd found Micha in this morning and the other due to how many times he'd come to his club for a drink. Anything else had been completely lost to him. "You go to other clubs? How dare you." he teased. "So what kind of bands do these clubs have that mine can't offer you." Samuel snickered at his own joke. He didn't really mind that Micha went to other clubs. It wasn't like he was demanding he come to his and his alone. It also wasn't as though his was the only in town, just one of the most popular. It intrigued him to know what sort of bands and music he might like that he didn't play at his own club.

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:15 pm
User Image
                                                          "Seeing Samuel’s side of life had been interesting. He wasn’t fond of games and watching movies but he enjoyed the time he spent with Samuel either way. Micha found that the time he spent with Samuel allowed him to see a whole different aspect from him aside from work. In a way, it was horrible how predictable he could be. However it was true, just from learning his habits. Micha lacted the ability to be shy about his body and had a knack for drinking until he passed out sometimes. He laughed softly as Samuel teased him but he couldn’t help himself. It was true that Samuel’s club had lack some things after all he had admitted that the first time he met him. Micha smiled lightly at Samuel’s question. ”Hmmm.. Grunge, Rock, Alternative…None of that DJ, techno music.” He spoke knowing that he was insulting Samuel’s choice of music a little but he asked the question. Micha was into the classics even if that meant keeping himself locked old instead of the new. He hated new music, none of it held the real passion of old artists anymore, and techno/DJ music was merely noise not art."

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:12 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel wouldn't say that Micha was predictable. He simply took a shot in the dark and happened to be right. He didn't really care if Micha liked to be naked in his own home, it was his right. But the drinking he sometimes wondered about. He wasn't about to tell him what he could and could not do, so long as it didn't get out hand. He wasn't sure if he could handle someone with a drinking problem. Addictions wasn't something he was too familiar with and the thought of being with someone who had one, depending on how bad it was, might be a deal breaker. After mocking the male for visiting other clubs he listened to him explain what exactly his own was lacking. When it came to the music his club played normally he left that up to the DJ's and was quick to make it known. "I don't know what to tell you. The music isn't my department. Maybe you should come on nights when my colleague isn't DJing. It's usually his nights that you'll hear a lot of the techno." he said. Samuel didn't mind that Micha didn't like the music. It was no insult to him. If it really bothered him, he could always come on nights when Amir DJ'd. Unlike Alaine who loved techno and dubstep. The man seemed to prefer various pop, rock, and world music. On some slow nights it wasn't uncommon to hear him bounce between bollywood hits and Korean hip-hop.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:56 pm
User Image
                                                          " When it came to drinking, it was not something Micha did all the time. He didn't consider himself an alcoholic. If he wanted to he could quit, after all he didn't beleive his drinking was an addiction merely something to do to pass time. He knew that Samuel probably believed he was an alcoholic but he believed if allowing Samuel beleive what he wanted. Micha didn't mind if Samuel judged him on the bases of his drinking. He however didn't want Samuel to beleive that was the only side to him either. Micha listened to Samuel speak about the choice of music being played. He wasn't too surprised that it had been Alaine's decisions after all everything did seem that way when it came to the club. A question came to mind but Micha wasn't sure if Samuel would like it or even responsd. He nodded simply to Samuel's words. "Hmmm.. Maybe I'll think about it." Micha spoke though there was no chance he would enjoy if either way. His likes toward music were very different from that of Samuel's. He didn't really have any similaries when it came to music either. Micha shifted a little loosening his grip on Samuel's waist. "Can I ask you a question?..But you have to promise not to get mad." He spoke questioning Samuel curiously. "Was the club your interest in starting or his?" Micha asked not wanting to offend Samuel but merely just to guage where Samuel's interests lied. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:21 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel wouldn't think of Micha as an alcoholic. He knew he liked to drink but he didn't think it was a problem yet. If it did turn into one he might consider talking to him before breaking up. It would all depend on Micha. After explaining the music situation in his club they sat quietly for a moment. It made him a little worried, but didn't last long enough to dwell on. Feeling Micha loosen his grip on his waist made him sit up a little. He turned to face him as his tone turned serious. He stared curiously before nodding. There was no telling what Micha wanted to know, but clearly it wasn't to be taken lightly. He sighed a minute later when Micha spoke. Of course it was going to be about Alaine. Samuel thought over his words carefully before speaking. He had no plans of starting argument, but he knew how jealous Micha got at times. "It's kind of hard to say." he replied calmly. "When I met Alaine I'd already had my eye on the lot for some time. But I didn't know what I wanted to do with it.......You could kind of say that we both came up with the idea. But not like one of those deeply planned out kind of things, more like a spur moment kind of idea. Y'know one of those kind that sound pretty cool but in all honesty you don't expect to go through with it." Samuel paused in his retelling of the clubs origins. As much as he would like to tell Micha that his club was deeply thought out and certainly one of his greatest achievements by far, that just wasn't true. "We probably spent of all of two months just playing with this idea before I bought the lot. From there we kind of just made up everything as we along. I got in touch with some family clients to stir interest, we both met with a contractor and interior designer, and I let Alaine take charge of a bit of charge for some of the artistic aspects of the club. But that's not say he decided everything. I did get my say in the way I wanted the bar to look, what kind of lighting, how many floors. We also looked into what kind of club did we want to make this. Were we going to go topless, gay, sports, or just something for everyone? For me, I wanted to try a little of everything that wouldn't get us shut down. Alaine though......I think he was just looking for something to get his life back together." Samuel hoped that his explanation cleared up whatever worries or speculations. It was probably a lot less glamorous than whatever thoughts he originally had.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:58 pm
User Image
                                                          " When it came to the club, Micha knew that the club was not for Samuel. He saw hints of Samuel in the club but when it came to personality it lacked unless compared to someone else. Micha never really talked about the club nor did he talk about Samuel's collegue unless he had to. He knew he had jealous tendies but who could blame him? Micha knew that Samuel's feelings for Alaine were not that of a collegue or merely friend but something deeper. He tried not to let that bother him but in a way it did. Perhaps it was just because he was never close to someone like Samuel was with Alaine so it was hard for him to understand. It was never his intention to start an arguement either with Samuel but he knew sometimes his mouth could lead him that way. Micha gave Samuel the option of answer, after all he wasn't forcing him. He heard Samuel sigh after his questioned was asked knowing Samuel hadn't liked it but obvious decided to answer the best he could. Micha listened as Samuel explained the logic behind the madness. The explanation seemed impulsive which he found amusing in a way. When it came to impulses, he had few but that was the thing about Samuel he had many. Micha didn't find it to be a bad thing after all it was something to be liked about a person. He nodded a little as Samuel finished his explanation. His hands shifted on Samuel holding him closer. "And now? Are you happy with your decisions? Do you enjoy what has become of the club and your part in it?" He asked curiously wondering if Samuel could go back and change his decisions on the impulsive decision would he? "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:47 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

When he first started the club he wasn't even sure he was going to last the week for many reasons. For one, despite what a great location it was nothing seemed to last there. In all his years of living there he'd seen the spot going from jailhouse to burger joints and a failed attempt at having a small outdoor shopping center. It was like the lot was built on some cursed burial ground. He remembered their first few days in business were absolutely terrible. Hardly a soul came in to check them out and those who did didn't bother to linger for more than a drink. It wasn't until his brothers made that wager with him did he really get serious into finding some kind of attraction to get them booming. It was just his luck to find some up and coming fashion designer looking for a venue. The event had attracted quite the crowd and had sparked another impulsive idea to try and host events that most clubs wouldn't even dream of having. Since then they'd continued with that idea hosting book signings, fashion shows, bar mitzvah, weddings, and even a divorce party. Suddenly he flooded with requests and had people calling wanting him to advertise some things and host events for whatever they were selling.

Samuel did his best at explaining their crazed decision to go into business. Thus far it was definitely his biggest risk. He wanted Micha to know though they'd concocted the idea together, it wasn't like he had done it specifically for Alaine or was doing it because he liked him. This club was just as much his baby as it was Alaine's. Whatever feelings he had for the male didn't matter. His crush had and always will be one sided. Not only that he was over it.....at least well on his way. Everyday, every hour, every second he was with Micha he thought less and less about Alaine and more about him. Even now he was Micha. He liked Micha. He wouldn't have asked him to be his boyfriend or even be here if he didn't feel something for him. He didn't allow himself on those thoughts longer than he had to and waited for Micha to respond. He looked up as Micha held on to him and smiled a bit as he questioned him. "I wouldn't change it. I mean yes it was impulsive and we didn't have the best start. But now we have our share of regulars, get to travel, some pretty great clients. Yeah it was a pain in the a** at first, but I'd say it was pretty worth it." Turning more towards Micha he slipped his arms around his waist. Leaning closer he pressed a tender kiss to his lips. "Besides if I never opened the club, I never would have met you."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:16 pm
User Image
                                                          " It was true that without the club, Micha would have never met Samuel. He would have never come to known him. After all he didn't think that if they were to ever met in some other situation would they have had a connection. He was sure Samuel probably wouldn't have given him the time of day and looked at him as merely none one. Micha didn't mind the thought but he was lucky none the less. He was glad for Samuel's impulsive decision. Micha only came to Samuel's club because it was within walking distance of his studio. When it came to their relationship, he knew that Samuel would have never asked him to be his boyfriend if he didn't mean it. After all Samuel's first words about them being together was that they shouldn't be together which he simply ignored because he didn't care. He chose to be with Samuel because he wanted him but when it came to Samuel choosing him, he had made the first real move. Micha listened as Samuel answered his question. He didn't think Samuel would have changed his decisions but he was curious none the less. Micha watched as Samuel shifted toward him and slipped his arms around his waist. He kissed Samuel back before he pulled away. Micha laughed softly nodding as Samuel spoke, "Indeed. Oh. Mr. Bartender of mine." He teased before kissing Samuel again. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:00 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Forget the things he said, forget he even mention not wanting to be together. Like most of his decisions they were all said on impulsive. Had he known then what he knew now he probably would have asked Micha out sooner. But thanks to fear, pettiness, and bad break-ups he didn't want to think it possible to move on to another. Sure now everything was fine, but that didn't excuse his earlier rudeness. How he was even to get like this with Micha was probably nothing sort of a miracle given their prior relationship. From the first time he met Micha it had been nothing but short conversations and a usual drink order. If it wasn't until that incident with his previous secretary than he probably wouldn't have even tried to get to know the man more. Even now he would likely be standing behind the bar going over a strict check list barking orders at his employees while Micha sat either at the bar or one of the tables a short distance away from it. Since being with the man he'd been more open and trusting with him than he had with any other man in ages. He liked him, maybe was even well on to his way of loving him. But the fact of the matter was, had it not been for his impulsive decision to start a business they probably wouldn't be were they were now. Samuel sighed contently as Micha kissed him back, smirking at his response. He closed his eyes as he was kissed again. He kissed him back and pulled back shortly. "So are those all your questions, Mr. Photographer?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:59 pm
User Image
                                                          " Micha knew that Samuel’s words had meant nothing after all he didn’t back away at the first sign of resistance. He continued ahead without a care. Micha was happy that he was right in his decisions on not taking Samuel’s words for granted. After all who knows where they would be today. He hated to imagine the thought but then again it wouldn’t be different from where he was before. Micha allowed his mind to drift away from such thoughts not wanting to think about what ifs. He kissed Samuel feeling Samuel kissing him back. Micha smiled as Samuel pulled back after a while. He nodded laughing lightly at Samuel’s question. ”For now yes.” Micha grinned as he held onto Samuel. He knew that sometimes they could get themselves in difficult situations but he was glad Samuel answered his questions. Micha knew Samuel didn’t have to after all. He sighed a little contently as he held onto Samuel. Micha shifted as he watched Samuel, ”So now that you’ve seen everything what would you like to do now?” He asked curiously knowing they couldn’t sit forever like this even though he was content where he was. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:15 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel would be lying if he said he wasn't happy that Micha had ignored his early warning about not being with him or to go find someone else. He knew it was still very early and a lot could happen. But already he could feel himself changing. It was a bit scary, but not enough to try and sabotage what they had built thus far. Samuel laughed as Micha confirmed he was done with his questions. He didn't really mind the questions. Usually it was him who was so curious and full of questions, it made a nice change. He watched Micha sigh and gave a light shrug as he asked him what he wanted to do. The day was still young, it couldn't be any later than early afternoon. And yet it seemed like they'd already done so much. "You pick. It's your house." he replied. Samuel didn't mind the idea of staying in again. Especially if they were going to continue cuddling; it'd probably be best to move to his bed or somewhere more comfortable than the piano bench.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:57 am
User Image
                                                          " When it came to sabotage, Micha was the worst kind of sabotage. He was used to pushing people away and was surprised that Samuel put up with him at times. Micha knew that Samuel probably thought the same thing. He knew in many ways they weren’t compatible but were still sticking through the relationship. Micha was glad Samuel answered his questions after all it wasn’t often that he had his own anyways. He wasn’t really the invasive type like Samuel was when it came to knowing about another person. Micha preferred to learn about the person over time not all at once through questions. He was learning through however when it came to Samuel that nothing was personally and everything was up for game. As he asked his question, Micha smiled a little nodding. He knew that when it came to doing something else it was his choice after all it was his house and Samuel was the guest. Micha shifted releasing Samuel as he moved to stand. He stretched his arms a little above his head as he glanced down at Samuel. ”Want something to drink?...Tea, Juice, Water?” Micha asked figuring he could get the pleasantries out of the way first. He had other drinks but didn’t think Samuel would be open to them so early in the afternoon. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:51 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

He didn't doubt that if Micha wanted they wouldn't be here now. He recalled just how much work it was to even get Micha to have a meal with him. So he wouldn't put it past him that if there was something he didn't like he would hesitate to push Samuel and stop seeing him then and there. Samuel was the same. Everyone had their limits. It was either test how far you could push them. Or tread lightly the whole way through. Eventually something would set the other person off. Samuel didn't really care that they weren't compatible. He'd been with people who he should have been compatible with and look were it got him. Robbed, cheated on, and dumped. Maybe going out with someone he wasn't as compatible with could turn out better. In the very least he knew that he wouldn't have to worry about Micha being unfaithful or stealing from him. But that wasn't to say they couldn't have their own nasty break-up. He just hoped he didn't have to find out what it was.

As he sat there contently he wondered had he lied and told Micha the club was all Alaine's idea what he would have done. Would it really been that big a deal for him? He knew Micha didn't like Alaine for obvious reasons. But what would it really matter? It was their business. Something they'd built from the ground up. He didn't want Micha being jealous over business. Especially when Alaine was just only one of a great handful of men he dealt with on a daily basis. Freeing himself of his wandering thought, Samuel glanced up as Micha released him. He turned pulling one leg up on the bench as he sat sideways. "Tea if it's not too much trouble." he replied. Samuel proceeded to stretch his own tired limbs. His back popped and his joints creaked. He didn't really care what they did so long as it didn't involve anymore endless driving and scrambling to find a place to park.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:46 pm
User Image
                                                          " It was true that Micha had put up a little resistance at first when it came to Samuel. He wasn’t sure to keep his distance or get closer. Micha was still in that mind frame when it came to Samuel. He wanted to get closer but at the same time he felt like some day he would eventually push Samuel away. Micha tried not to think about such thing after all they were just starting out in their relationship. He knew at times that it seemed like he might just up and push Samuel away at times but he tried not to. Micha wasn’t used to the relationship he had with Samuel. Even though they were together, he was still Samuel’s dirty little secret. He knew they could never become official in the eyes of everyone else after all especially with what happened the other night. Micha wouldn’t allow such things to happen again no matter how hard he wanted to stay with Samuel. He wouldn’t be his secret lover.

Micha glanced toward Samuel was he waited to see what he wanted. He nodded, ”Sure. Tea it is then.” Micha spoke smiling at Samuel before leaving the room and heading toward the kitchen. He walked through the lit house making his way down the hallway and past the living room toward the kitchen. Micha entered and turned the light on. He walked toward the cabinets as he pulled out two glasses then walked toward the fridge. Micha pulled out the sweet tea in fridge and poured some into the two glasses before returning the tea to the fridge. He picked up the glasses then made his way back toward his music room. Micha handed one of the glasses to Samuel, ”Here.” He spoke as he moved to take a sip of his own.
                                                          "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:47 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel smiled as Micha went off to the kitchen. Sighing, he gave the room another glance. Most of the papers within his line of sight were either hand written notes or music scores. He bent down to pick up one of the sheets of music, reading the title then scanning over the notes. The song was one he'd never played before and the notes looked rather difficult. His eyes scanned the notes, humming to himself. He imagined what it might sound like played aloud and wondered if Micha was able to play it. A few minutes later he heard Micha return to him. Setting the music sheet aside to take the glass that was handed to him, he smiled. "Thank you." he said. Bringing the glass to his lips he took a sip. Not bad, he thought. It was a little sweeter than how he normally took his tea but still drinkable. He took another sip before setting it down to look over the score once more. "I hope you don't mind. I was just looking," he said gesturing toward the paper. Samuel read the notes carefully. Buy the end of the page it seemed cut off and he wondered if there was more. "Do you know how to play this?" he asked curiously. It was more a question of skill than one of wanting to be shown how to play it. Since Micha claimed he wasn't all that trained he simply wondered if this was something in his skill level. Or was it merely a piece he kept hoping to one day play when he reached such level.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games