Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:22 am
MDaylus

Loki raised an eyebrow when Tony stated that he hadn't planned on giving the media time to research him or ask many questions. He laughed a bit hearing Tony continue to say that he was only going to be out long enough to give a statement. "I did not think they were going to harm me and I trust you to handle the public image of things here as I would if we were on Asgard." Loki smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:59 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony returned the smile softly. “You put so much faith in me…..I hope I don’t disappoint you.” He said softly. He would live up to his promises, he would make sure of that, but Loki always seemed to trust him before he said anything or made any offers.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:43 pm
MDaylus

"I do not think you could ever disappoint me tony." Loki smiled broadly. He trusted tony, he knew the man would strive to succeed in anything he had promised.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled warmly at the god’s words. “I hope not….” He said softly. Waiting until they reached a red light, he pulled Loki over and kissed him sweetly. “How did I get by without you?” he asked softly, massaging the back of his neck for a moment. “I love you Lo.” He added. Kissing his nose as he pulled away, Tony let his hand find Loki’s again.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony pulled him over and kissed him sweetly. He kissed the man back smiling brightly when they seperated. "Terribly..." Loki teased. "I love you too tony." Loki responded as the man kissed his nose before the mans hand found his once more.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Giving an amused little hum at the response, Tony settled again. Continuing their drive, Tony was content to sit in silence then, fingers rubbing absently against the skin of Loki’s hand. It didn’t take long to get to the building Pepper had her office in. Pulling around to an employee parking deck, he parked as close to the private employee entrance as he could so they’d minimize their risk of being caught.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:19 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony gave an amused hum. He sat back in the seat as Tony continued to drive whilst holding his hand. Contentness flowed from Loki as he sat there and started to doze off. He woke when they pulled into the parking deck. Glancing around he looked to Tony as the man parked. "We are here, do you think Pepper will be happy to see us?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony had to keep from laughing when he realized Loki was falling asleep. It amazed him sometimes how quickly his lover could go to sleep. But he always remembered Thor’s words, about how it meant that Loki trusted him, and the memory would warm him a little. Glancing at Loki as he woke, he squeezed his hand before letting go to finish parking. “At least until we tell her about coming out. I’ve finished all my work that I can remember being given.” He said slowly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:01 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony as the man squeezed his hand before letting his hand go so he could park. He nodded when Tony said that Pepper would be happy to see them until they told her the reason for their visit. "I think she will be both happy and upset with us still. Happy that we are not hiding but upset for all the work she will have to do for it." Loki chuckled moving to get out of the car when Tony had parked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at Loki’s words. “I hope so….” He said, waiting for his lover to come around the car, arm slipping around him as they walked over to an elevator, Tony sliding a card through a scanner to enter. Pushing the button for Pepper’s floor, he leaned against Loki’s side a little. “How do you always manage to fall asleep?” he asked lightly smirking up at his mate.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony slipped an arm around him as he moved around the car. Walking to the elevator he continued to smile, once in the elevator he looked to the ceiling. "JARVIS, will you inform Miss Potts that we are on our way up." Loki requested before looking to Tony when the man asked him how he always managed to fall asleep. "I do not always fall asleep. I am perfectly awake now." the god pouted playfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at the pout, stretching up to kiss his lips lightly. “I know you aren’t…..and you’re cute when you sleep, but you fall asleep faster than anyone I’ve ever met. It’s actually rather impressive.” He said lightly, fingers stroking the hip they rested on.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki leaned down into the kiss when Tony moved. He knew the man was merely picking on him and it seemed easier to play the game then try to come up with an excuse for why he had taken to falling asleep so easily lately. "I trust you so much that I have no problem sleeping around you." Loki chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:54 pm
MDaylus
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at his words, holding him a little closer. “I don’t know if I should be really flattered by that or concerned I’m becoming too boring for you.” He said with a smile. When the elevator stopped and the door opened, Tony kissed Loki’s shoulder lightly before pulling him inside. Waving at the secretary, he let himself into Pepper’s office, who just looked up expectantly when they entered.

“Hello Tony, Loki.” She said lightly, letting Tony come over and peck her on the cheek. “I’m surprised the two of you came here. I was sure Tony would avoid this place like the plague for the next month or so.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:03 pm
MDaylus

"It was only while you were driving it was not like we were doing things." Loki pouted again when Tony stated that he wasn't sure if he could be concerned about him becoming too boring. "Greetings Pepper." Loki greeted when he entered the woman's office. "We have some business to speak with you about. That perhaps will not make you happy." Loki explained.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games