Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:12 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

"You know that I am needed here, regardless of how it may affect me..."
She answers.
"You need my ability to detect hidden Darkstalkers,.. And the innocent victims that get caught in these battles need my healing and protective light."

"You know that I also feel for these poor people, it's also pains me to see them suffering... But It hurts me even more, to see you suffer, like this."

Aileen pulls away from the generator and scrating her right ear and begins to wander around the south side, coming upon a large blockish device on the south wall. Finding a window just above a control panel on the north side of the device, she pears through to see some sort of compartment holding four large ringed cylinders, one red, another blue, the next green, and the final one white, from left to right.
Occ: Done.

"It would hurt me more, to know that there are people out here suffering, and and not do a thing to help them..."
Luminova finder self wanting to kiss her beloved, but fearing the pain that the sight of it might cause Sha, she only cradles the distressed vampire's right half armored cheek in her left hand as she looks lovingly into his eyes beneath his helmet and smiles.
"I've told you before..."
She says softly.
"This is my path. The one that I have chosen, at your side. And nobody, not even you can choose it for me."

Cornelius smiles warmly and wants to kiss her, but senses her concern for Sha and instead lays his right hand over her left, holding it to his cheek, and sighs.

With a bit of struggling, Luminova pushes herself out of the Vampire knight's arms.
"Do not worry."
She assures her beloved.
"I will feel better, once we have decontaminated those two and I have resurrected Darkfrost. So let us finally depart this place and do it."
Ooc: Done. But available to interact and converse.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:12 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

"You know that I am needed here, regardless of how it may affect me..."
She answers.
"You need my ability to detect hidden Darkstalkers,.. And the innocent victims that get caught in these battles need my healing and protective light."

"You know that I also feel for these poor people, it's also pains me to see them suffering... But It hurts me even more, to see you suffer, like this."

Aileen pulls away from the generator and scrating her right ear and begins to wander around the south side, coming upon a large blockish device on the south wall. Finding a window just above a control panel on the north side of the device, she pears through to see some sort of compartment holding four large ringed cylinders, one red, another blue, the next green, and the final one white, from left to right.

"It would hurt me more, to know that there are people out here suffering, and and not do a thing to help them..."
Luminova finder self wanting to kiss her beloved, but fearing the pain that the sight of it might cause Sha, she only cradles the distressed vampire's right half armored cheek in her left hand as she looks lovingly into his eyes beneath his helmet and smiles.
She says softly.
"This is my path. The one that I have chosen, at your side. And nobody, not even you can choose it for me."

Cornelius smiles warmly and wants to kiss her, but senses her concern for Sha and instead lays his right hand over her left, holding it to his cheek, and sighs.

With a bit of struggling, Luminova pushes herself out of the Vampire knight's arms.
"Do not worry."
She assures her beloved.
"I will feel better, once we have decontaminated those two and I have resurrected Darkfrost. So let us finally depart this place and do it."

Leaving the elevator, Veronica hovers over to Aileen's right side.
"Hmmm... All intact, I see."
She says, looking through the window into the compartment. She then turns west to look at the shutter door at the far end of the room.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:07 pm
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch

She says softly.

"Do not worry."
She assures her beloved.

She says, looking through the window into the compartment. She then turns west to look at the shutter door at the far end of the room.

Laila steps off the elevator. "My my I've forgotten how dull it is travelling with this company." She yawn stretching her arms up above her head, and tilting side to side stretching her many legs. Laila hold out her hand as a screen appears in midair, she tabs it a few times as a round floating table full of different bottles glitches into existence. She grabs one of the bottles on the table, popping the top off with her thumb, and taking a swig. "Well we might as well be hydrated as we slug through this dingy place." Laila gestures to the table to take a loop through the group.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:14 pm
NuraXross
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch

She says softly.

"Do not worry."
She assures her beloved.

Laila steps off the elevator. "My my I've forgotten how dull it is travelling with this company." She yawn stretching her arms up above her head, and tilting side to side stretching her many legs. Laila hold out her hand as a screen appears in midair, she tabs it a few times as a round floating table full of different bottles glitches into existence. She grabs one of the bottles on the table, popping the top off with her thumb, and taking a swig. "Well we might as well be hydrated as we slug through this dingy place." Laila gestures to the table to take a loop through the group.

Walking along side Laila, Erinys takes his unconscious father back from her, hefting him over his right shoulder.
"Thanks."
He says, and walks over to The Burning Icewolf's left.
"Where do we go, now?"
He asks.
"Siegfried!"
Zudhred shouts out in his sleep.
"Get back here! You need to have your diaper on!"
Erinys then coughs and begins to blush beneath his fur.

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:27 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
NuraXross
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele

"Do not worry."
She assures her beloved.

Walking along side Laila, Erinys takes his unconscious father back from her, hefting him over his right shoulder.
"Thanks."
"Where do we go, now?"
He asks.
"Siegfried!"

"According tae Angel, there be people right through that door..."
Aidar answers, eyeing the door next to the crates an boxes, on the west wall. he then tuuns his head over his left shoulder and raises his left head as if to wave.
"Tha's a great idea!"
He calls back to Laila.
"I AM parched... Toss me a bottle, will ye?"
Ooc: Done.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:49 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
NuraXross
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele

"Do not worry."
She assures her beloved.

"Thanks."
"Where do we go, now?"
He asks.
"Siegfried!"

Aidar answers, eyeing the door next to the crates an boxes, on the west wall. he then tuuns his head over his left shoulder and raises his left head as if to wave.
"Tha's a great idea!"
He calls back to Laila.

"Wha be all intact?"
Aileen asks, turning her head to look at Veronica with her hands on the glass.
Ooc: That's it, for me.  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:43 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
NuraXross
shapelessevil

"Thanks."
"Where do we go, now?"
He asks.
"Siegfried!"

"Tha's a great idea!"
He calls back to Laila.

"Wha be all intact?"

"The batteries in there, of course."
Veronica answers, turning back around.
"That's what powers the generator. The last time I plade this game, when i first arrived here, the white one had been in half, nearly broken in two, and I had to go into that room over there..."
She points past Aileen at the door in the east wall next to the elevator.
"And get a replacement white one from there... Looks like the other door's power has been cut..."
Veronica then floats over to Erinys's left.
"There are no people on the other side of that door."
She says.
"Just the computer room that controls this floor's systems, including the doors and power flow."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:42 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
NuraXross
shapelessevil

"Thanks."
"Where do we go, now?"
He asks.
"Siegfried!"

"Tha's a great idea!"
He calls back to Laila.

"Wha be all intact?"

"That's what powers the generator. The last time I plade this game, when i first arrived here, the white one had been in half, nearly broken in two, and I had to go into that room over there..."
"And get a replacement white one from there... Looks like the other door's power has been cut..."
She says.
"Just the computer room that controls this floor's systems, including the doors and power flow."

Sha remained quiet as the rest of the group were going on about the layout and and the various life sources they felt. All of which made little difference to him. As he stood there, he could feel someone staring at him and he turned slightly to see Stubbs looking at him. "Something on your mind Stubbs?"

OOC:  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:06 pm
sha312
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Thanks."
"Where do we go, now?"
He asks.
"Siegfried!"

"Tha's a great idea!"
He calls back to Laila.

"Wha be all intact?"

She says.

Sha remained quiet as the rest of the group were going on about the layout and and the various life sources they felt. All of which made little difference to him. As he stood there, he could feel someone staring at him and he turned slightly to see Stubbs looking at him. "Something on your mind Stubbs?"

The Greymalkin says nothing and just looks down on the Elf, his heart softening despite his inherited hatred for Faerie kind.

"Graegus!"
Aidar calls, drawing Mr. Stubbs's attention as well ad Greagus's, as he lowers his hand, but keeping an eye on Laila.

Stubbs then looks back down on Sha, then heads over to Aidar.
"He should have been born a Demon..."
He thinks to himself.
"He certainly has the pride of one... Such will and determination... Can that really be all that he's going on, now?... it's amazing he's still alive, given his condition..."

"Is this place familiar to ye?"
Aidar asks as Greagus trots up to him.
Greagus then chatters to him in his terrible language of barks, snarls and snaps.
"I see..."
He then says.
"So ye took a different root..."
Ooc: Done for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:22 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Thanks."
"Where do we go, now?"
He asks.
"Siegfried!"

"Tha's a great idea!"
He calls back to Laila.

"Wha be all intact?"

She says.

The Greymalkin says nothing and just looks down on the Elf, his heart softening despite his inherited hatred for Faerie kind.

"Graegus!"
Aidar calls, drawing Mr. Stubbs's attention as well ad Greagus's, as he lowers his hand, but keeping an eye on Laila.

He thinks to himself.
"He certainly has the pride of one... Such will and determination... Can that really be all that he's going on, now?... it's amazing he's still alive, given his condition..."

Greagus then chatters to him in his terrible language of barks, snarls and snaps.
"I see..."
He then says.
"So ye took a different root..."

The demon remained quiet which only served to irritate him more. Yet as he stood there, there was a murmur of whispers that seeped into his mind and what he heard surprised him. After all this time, and it seemed that he had earned a bit of respect from the Greymalkin. As he processed it all, a ghost of a smile flitted across his face. Even if Stubbs was a headstrong pain in the a** with whom he had a complicated relationship with , he appreciated the small gesture and he returned it with a slight nod to the Greymalkin before he returned his attention to the others.

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:28 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch

"Wha be all intact?"

She says.

"Graegus!"

He thinks to himself.

"I see..."
He then says.
"So ye took a different root...".

The demon remained quiet which only served to irritate him more. Yet as he stood there, there was a murmur of whispers that seeped into his mind and what he heard surprised him. After all this time, and it seemed that he had earned a bit of respect from the Greymalkin. As he processed it all, a ghost of a smile flitted across his face. Even if Stubbs was a headstrong pain in the a** with whom he had a complicated relationship with , he appreciated the small gesture and he returned it with a slight nod to the Greymalkin before he returned his attention to the others.

User Image
*Jack hums and casualy walks along with the group, off the elevator and passing by, ignoring all problems heading my way, the only thing that gets his attention is the video game reference and then back to doing whatever. As he walks a mist like fog rolls over everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:19 am
HomacXross7
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch

"Wha be all intact?"

"That's what powers the generator. The last time I played this game, when I first arrived here, the white one had been bent in half, nearly broken in two, and I had to go into that room over there..."
She says.

"Graegus!"

He thinks to himself.

"I see..."
He then says.

User Image
*Jack hums and casualy walks along with the group, off the elevator and passing by, ignoring all problems heading my way, the only thing that gets his attention is the video game reference and then back to doing whatever. As he walks a mist like fog rolls over everyone.

Aileen Turns away from the glass and watches Veronica with a confused look on her face as she watches her go over to Erinys, her mother's cousin, and Lumi.
"Game???..."
She mutters.

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:10 pm
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"Graegus!"

He thinks to himself.

"I see..."
He then says.

User Image

Aileen Turns away from the glass and watches Veronica with a confused look on her face as she watches her go over to Erinys, her mother's cousin, and Lumi.
"Game???..."
She mutters.

"You know this?"
Erinys asks, looking to Veronica.
"How?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:39 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"Graegus!"

He thinks to himself.

"I see..."
He then says.

User Image

"Game???..."
She mutters.

"You know this?"
Erinys asks, looking to Veronica.
"How?"

Veronic smiles.
"LIke I said, I've played this game, before."
She then looks up at nothing.
"Hey narrator!"
She shouts.
"Are we going to be running into Regina?... Or, maybe that handsome Dr. Kirk?"  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games