Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:39 am
Stumbles out after the rumble and looks at Meena* "Meena, it's been to long." Tackles her to the ground and nips at her ears*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:48 am
Meena smiles and lickes at Karu "I've missed you" She whines. Ka glared at Karu and thinks "great another one." Ka sat adn turned away from the scene.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:54 am
"I've missed you too. So who the grouchy pup?" He says looking over to the pup*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:57 am
"that's my grouchy pup. thats Ka. He kinda mad at me" Meena rolled her eyes and Ka thumped his tail to the ground cauzing mini quake. "Ka you better stop that, Oh and she's Ainu." Meena smiled lovingly.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:09 am
Sits down and smiles* "Got yourself a family now, I see." His smile fades as he remeber his family and then he shakes the thought from his mind and looks back at Meena*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:16 am
Meena licked Karu's cheek. "don't be sad. your part of my family and my pack." She amiled. "And yes this is my family. Ka the pup, and Ainu the mate. Well she isn't Ka's father. she can't be. And then we got you the drifter with no bounds" she smiled. "You always seem to drift. but it usually leads you to me"  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:49 am
Laughs "Your right, somehow I always end up near you." Rubs his face with his paw and nudges Meena*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:31 pm
Meena smiled and nudged him back then looks at Ainu. "Ainu what's wrong? you haven't barked a word" She lickes Ainu's cheek. and rubbs her head against Ainu affectionatly showing Ainu love of more then just a packmate. Ka thumped his tail again and stood and padded off but staying within scent range so there was no need to follow him.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Major_Expendable

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:08 am
When Meena rubbed up against her, Ainu's snapped her out of her worried thoughts. Happily surprised, she rubbed against the other wolf, their scents mingling. "I just got lost in my mind. It's cluttered in there." After a moment, she nuzzled against Meena warmly, trying to assure her that nothing was wrong. Sitting, she craned her head to keep an eye on Ka as he wandered about.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:17 am
Meena smiled and licked from Ainu's snout to her ear and sat keeping her body in constent contact with Ainu's. Meena was purring kinda but in a dog way she was viprating but she was making any sound.

((I know it sounds odd but my dog really does purr and my cat fetches my dog is scared of the ball it's kinda funny))  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Major_Expendable

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:13 am
Leaning heavily against Meena, Ainu trusted in the other wolf's strength to keep them upright. The vibrations were different, but not unpleasant and she relaxed into them as her eyes wandered the grove. The lush greenery around them contrasted sharply with the cold, sparse forests of her birth. Inhaling deeply, she smiled a bit dreamily, feeling a profound scent of peace.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:21 pm
Meena smiled and kept them up and leaned her head agianst Ainu's. Ka turned and stared at the two and trotted back. "Mom I just saw humans!" Meena's head jerked up "what?! Hear?!" "Yea there calling for......Zinc" he stated quickly. Meena started at her son hard then looked at Ainu "you believe him?" she asked.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Major_Expendable

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:45 am
"Can we afford not to?" Ainu immediately sobered, her ears perked for any sound. Slowly standing, her fur bristling, she scanned the trees. "We should leave."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:53 pm
Meena stood and looked around her ears adn eye alert. "WHat is It?" she grolwed her eyes darting from tree to tree thena at Ainu and back to the trees. Ka smirked then bristled."Mom I don't think thats a human." "It smells like a bear? Ainu do you know what that smell is?"  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Major_Expendable

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:37 pm
Ainu's ears flattened back as she scented the air, trying to separate the smells. "You're right. It smells like a bear... a female." Her hackles lowered a bit. "I do not smell a cub. She will likely avoid us." Her eyes remained alert for any sign of the animal.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games