Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maeby flunke

Tipsy Genius

5,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:24 pm
NAME: Fiona
APPEARANCE: Look! Stare at the ugly!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

FAV. BANDS: My Chemical Romance, Nightmare of You, AFI, Kill Hannah
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art, writing poetry, fashion :]
PERSONALITY: Friendly, hyper sometimes, and according to my friends I'm funny.
PET PEEVES: Homophobes, people who stereotype, overly happy people, people who want to fit into stereotypes.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I love Tim Burton movies, cupcakes, shiny things, and my computer. However, I don't like people who try to take my shiny things away from me. You've been warned.
REASON FOR JOINING: Someone said something about cookies. I need my sugar fix. Oh, and I wanted to meet more people like myself. :]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:27 pm
NAME: Elden
APPEARANCE: I am usually wearing a long black trench coat.
User Image
FAV. BANDS: Violet Tumble, Kill Hannah, and Shiny Toy Guns.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Manga, writing, drawing, and flim making.
PERSONALITY: Friendly
PET PEEVES: Mean people.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Love art and indie films. Dislike rudeness.
REASON FOR JOINING: I wanted to socialize with other goths.  

gothkid82

MistressEdea

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:39 am
NAME: Edea
APPEARANCE: 5'6, wavy black hair, big brown eyes, huge backside stare
FAV. BANDS: Oh Lord, there are too many to mention.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing, watching films, making films, acting...
PERSONALITY: Short-tempered, romantic, good sense of humour.
PET PEEVES: People that are up themselves, chavs...I'm not keen on people...
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like friends, family, boyfriend...*sighs* heart
REASON FOR JOINING: To meet more goths and make more friends!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:50 am
Gloomy Valentine
NAME: Fiona
APPEARANCE: Look! Stare at the ugly!
[adorable]

awwww. can i hug you?  

cold.wire.lips

TybaltGamemaster

nuGen Staff Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:52 am
NAME: Tybalt. Don't look at me, look at my parents... yeesh.
APPEARANCE: A pale fellow with long dark hair and a leather trenchcoat enters. Make a will save.
FAV. BANDS: For the most part I like classical. Bach especially.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Tabletop gaming, LARP, drawing, creeping people out, being the heartless master of my own little world... Occult.
PERSONALITY: I'm actually a bit of a b*****d. Sorry about that.
PET PEEVES: People running up to my door, ringing the doorbell, and running away.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like my girlfriend, roleplaying, duct tape swords, duct tape in general, really. I don't like most of the people whom I have to deal with.
REASON FOR JOINING: Someone mentioned this guild to me and it sounded like my cup of tea.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:29 pm
so....many....rules.....dear sweet lord....

NAME: Jordan (as far as gaia is concerned i am either muchi or Glen i prefer muchi because he is more like me)

APPEARANCE: There was something incredibly hilarious to me at this time. (My birthday. Most current pic that I've got)
User Image

FAV. BANDS: Metallica, Linkin Park, P.O.D., Eminem, JayZ, Will Smith, Korn....many many more.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Reading, Video games, Writing the occasional story, fighting with my puppy

PERSONALITY: I guess.....I am a doof. i am silly pretty much all the time, and when i am serious it's only because i feel angry sad or tired. Also incredibly stubborn at times.

PET PEEVES:
none that i can think of at this time.

LIKES: To chill at home, sleep, play around with friends, walk, meet new people and try new things (recently discovered that i like techno)

DISLIKES: Being told what to do, math, homework, i have found that if i was intending on doing something and told to do it before i got around to doing it myself i would lose interest in doing whatever it was.

REASON FOR JOINING: My friend is part of the guild and i decided that it would be nice to experience something out of my norm.  

Racer Q

wickerseer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:28 pm
NAME: robert,rob, or my gaia name wickerseer
APPEARANCE: short plack hair, green eyes, glasses, average height. i usualy wear black dress shirts and jeans with my jack skellington shirt
FAV. BANDS: Nine inch nails, cruxshadows, dir en grey, violentdiva, lacuna coil, ministry, hurt, the cure, evanecence, H.I.M., aiden, opeth, blyndfoldmary, AFI
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music, anime, playing music, writing poetry
PERSONALITY: rather calm, romantic, funny
PET PEEVES: boredom
LIKES/DISLIKES: music (its my morning cup of coffee), poetry, industrial/gothic music
REASON FOR JOINING: for a good conversation  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:14 pm
Hello My name is Ritz and i'm new to Gaia..... shesh stop calling me a N00b You were all one once! Anyway I have fooled you all because I am actually.... A GIRL!!!! I just felt like playing a Guy......anyway I love to read everything and anything. I used to read a book a day. I freakin LOVE it.... I love all subjects to... especially murder, mental disorders, vampires, Historical books...supernatural... (Goes on and on)I HATE television but like movies such as...... the 5th element... but I also like all three saws.... Suicide Club.... Fight Club..... The Crow ....adams family....When it comes to music I enjoy listening to Goth, JRock, Visual Kei, Rave, Punk, Electronica,Classical .... simply everything but rap and R&B but my all time favorite band is Malice Mizer.....I like Music the most but I also like... Hot Chicks/Guys.... and Clean Clothes.... and I guess I dislike Dirt.Myself Sometimes. Free Adds. Idiots. People who refuse to shut up. Color. The Sun. and a lot of other crap.....I dislike more then I like sadly

Bleh The Me Link
http://i10.tinypic.com/2m4wvac.jpg  

Ritziel

Never.Ending.Dream.2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:08 pm
NAME: Devin

APPEARANCE: Dark Brown hair, almost black, blue eyes, 188cm tall

FAV. BANDS: Evanescence, AFI, Dresden Dolls, Switchblade Symphony & a heap more xDDD

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, Poetry, Vampires, Being cold, The net & reading

PERSONALITY: Stuborn, cold, sadistic, opionated, very pessimistic (i can't help it DDx) oh and I am a perfectionist to the max, probably O.C.D

PET PEEVES: People who are way too happy (i mean happy even when you call them a fat cow or something like that), People who pretend to be what they're not and people who discriminate against others for no good reason.

LIKES: Love the net, roleplaying wiff ma friends, night, sleeping the day away, being alone (only sometimes tho) and going to the underage raves.

DISLIKES: Being asked to do something more than 2 times (i will do it, eventually), not getting good grades, people who are clones <____< that must be the worst, try having a conversation with some with not a single orignal thought - impossible

REASON FOR JOINING: Want to meet people like me, sorta

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:12 am
NAME: I Go by Shae as far is gaia is concerned if you want the real one PM me
APPEARANCE: Pictures in my journal (too lazy to get them)
FAV. BANDS: Oomph!, Manson, Rammstein, the list goes on forever
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Snowboarding (yup i'm a northy), smoking, poetry, music, drawing, the works
PERSONALITY: I act a lot older than I am i'll tell you that much. My friends say I'm satan in a God suit cuz the things I enjoy aren't..normal so to speak. For instance, I like Manson, smoking, anything goth (Call me emo and I'll ******** stab you), Along side those I listen to classical music sometimes, I read a lot, I write, theres a lot more to learn about me, take the time to do it and you'll be amazed. I have a long past but I'm still young. Promise I'll suprise you, don't think so? Try it and prove me wrong.

Oh and if you wind up not liking me then... ******** you (pardon the french)
PET PEEVES: Being called emo, arrogance, condecention....in other words noobs...immaturity, and pretty much any bad personality traits.
LIKES/DISLIKES:...I think I've answered this already but...umm dislikes: Stupid people, religion to a certain degree, umm...my father? I don't know a lot.
Likes: My wife ^_^ love her to death, smoking, everyone I take in, my family, uhh just things that make me smile and laugh.
REASON FOR JOINING: Cuz I need a second home?
Brief run through of my past:
Ok here it goes...I was born...4 years later my father left my family...age 5 diagnosed with congressive heart disease...age 13 fell off my roof onto a thing of sheet metal sliced open my back, nearly paralyzed myself...age 16 my best friend died in my arms after we were attackes by a gang in San Fran, got into drugs, went to rehab, came out clean, Met my dad (still hate him), umm mum died, met the woman of my dreams (still with her today), other friend died in motorcycle accident, uhhh heart transplant (Looking good)....and then present day ^_^, madly inlove with that girl...still.
^^I swear on the holiness of the number 666 that ever letter of that is true.^^

Lady Nasia Estelle

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:33 pm
hey im not sure if i posted in here before so yeah..... sweatdrop

NAME: moonii or kai i answer to both
APPEARANCE: dirty blonde hair brown eyes 5' 3" (im short, but good things come in small packages whee )
FAV. BANDS: panic! at the disco and my chemical romance
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: reading, writing, drawing
PERSONALITY: quiet
PET PEEVES: people trying to make me eat meat
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes books, dislikes my little brother
REASON FOR JOINING: i like topics discussed here? im really bad at the why i want to join questions sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:43 pm
NAME: Brandon
NICK NAMES: Map boi or shady kid
APPEARANCE: Romantic goth; 5'8", brown hair, ice blue eyes.
FAV. BANDS: Nightwish, theatres des vampires, switchblade symphony, moonspell, Blutengel
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: reading, hanging out with my friend mike, writing, going to plays and operas
PERSONALITY: i've been told i'm nice and caring and i don't give myself enough credit.
RELIGION: I am a Germanic/norse pagan
PET PEEVES: rap and country and pop... and bloody fools
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like night time and early winter. I hate summer and anything that annoys me
REASON FOR JOINING: it would be nice to become part of a group that's into the same things as me  

Resurrekt

Teasie-love

8,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:36 pm
NAME: Courtney
APPEARANCE: Casual . . . black tshirts, dark jeans.
FAV. BANDS: My Chem, Green Day, Evanescence, Panic! At the Disco, Sodamerica, Leroy
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing fanficion and fantasy fiction (in the middle of a song fic and vampyre story)
PERSONALITY: Sarcastic and giggly sometimes. Hopeless romantic . . .
PET PEEVES: Stupid people (aka: Wal-Mart customers)
LIKES/DISLIKES: Check out my hobbies and interests . . . it's what I spend my days doing, amoung the social and monetary responsibilites I hold. I don't dislike much . . . but I don't have low tolerence for somthings . . .
REASON FOR JOINING: It seemed like I might find people who are like me and such. I like meeting new people.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:29 pm
NAME:
Bisque
APPEARANCE:
skinny, pale, blue/grey eyes, 5'4", short white blonde pixie hair.
FAV. BANDS:
Queens of the Stone Age, Death From Above 1979, MSI, Bjork
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:
Sewing, designing, makeup, doodling
PERSONALITY:
Moody, very moody...
PET PEEVES:
People who don't know what their talking about, but think they do. Self righteous environmentalist hippies. Self righteous vegans/vegetarians. Self righteous bastards in general, I mean get over yourselves.
LIKES/DISLIKES:
I HATE cherries
REASON FOR JOINING:
For my first year of college I was solely know as "The" goth girl.  

xXx Bisque xXx

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:08 pm
welcome welcom welcome welcome welcom and thousand times welcome
hi! mrgreen pirate  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games