Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:53 pm
(yea see skeleton goes and heals you XD sorry, i forgot)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:58 pm
[ lol for a minute there i thought you were gonna make me bleed to death. ]

*wakes up and pats on the other side of the bed looking for lola* hmm where is she? *jumps out of bed and grabs his sword* i guess id better start looking. LOLAAA are you around?  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:01 pm
[yes im that cruel XP] she walks deeper into the forest looking around, she takes a deep breath loving the smell of fresh air, the black cloak around her, the hood down  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:05 pm
*steps on a twig in the forest near lola and makes it snap then doesnt move to see if anyone moves*  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:06 pm
stops moving and looks around, she quietly pulls the hood up and ran and hid in the shadows beside a tree  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:08 pm
*hears some footsteps and runs in that direction and sees a lady in a black hood and slowly sneaks up behind her then does the thunder teleport and makes a really loud boom* What do you think youre doing? Sneaking off like that lola. did i scare you?  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:10 pm
she screamed then covered her mouth blocking the scream, her heart pounging hard in her chest, she looked at him her eyes wide, she nodded slowly calming down  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:15 pm
you shouldnt just wander off. its dangerous out here. like right now there are 10 people prepared to kill me. but they wont take the chance because their scared. *a group of guys walk out with their bows and arrows*

youre no fun, we almost had you too.

see it is dangerous.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:17 pm
she nodded and removed her hands "just going for some fresh air" she said quietly "and i can handle them" she said looking at him "or am i not supposed to fight?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:22 pm
fight if you want but be forewarned. the people around here like that are ruthless. they wont go for a disable shot they go right for your throat. i suggest you practice some barrier spells back at the castle. i can take us back there by shadow walking back. its fun. only if you want to though.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:26 pm
she shrugged "only if you want to" she puts the hood down and fixes her hair, she puts it down and shakes it around, she smiles softly  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:33 pm
ready hold on to me. thisll be fun. *grabs lolas hand and turns them both into shadows* all you do is think about where you want to go and you get there really fast.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:35 pm
she smiled 'really?" she thinks about the castle and her room  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:43 pm
*thinks about lolas ceiling and how it just got redone* oops *lands on lolas bed as she appears on top of him* uhh my bad. i was supposed to think about my room.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:44 pm
she smiled "its ok, i like you here" she looks down at him smiling, she kisses him softly  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games