Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:39 pm

Audi Kitty
Thought I'd let you all know that I have the flu, and won't be arround much x.x Not that I really am...
Oh no! Drink lots, rest lots, take lots of care of your body! I hope you feel better soon! heart sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:58 pm

Rainey_angel81
I'm not going anywhere, really. just wanted to let you know that if I don't seem to be here for long periods of time, I'm probably getting my life back together.

not that anyone really notices when you go away, anyway.

I'd notice if you went away, will you still be on MSN?

Crenn

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:03 pm

Crenn
Rainey_angel81
I'm not going anywhere, really. just wanted to let you know that if I don't seem to be here for long periods of time, I'm probably getting my life back together.

not that anyone really notices when you go away, anyway.

I'd notice if you went away, will you still be on MSN?

mhmm..
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:28 pm

Awe Rainy, I care. I know I am not always the most responsive one in here but I notice when your not bopping around. T.T

Ok, time for a little Krissim update. Ended up moving the trip back a week, so I should be able to finish all my art commissions and prepare my mantis cage in time before going. ^.^

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:28 pm

Krissim Klaw
Awe Rainy, I care. I know I am not always the most responsive one in here but I notice when your not bopping around. T.T

Ok, time for a little Krissim update. Ended up moving the trip back a week, so I should be able to finish all my art commissions and prepare my mantis cage in time before going. ^.^

That's definitely a load off 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:50 pm

Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

Yep, especially since I didn't fall asleep till 8am last night because I was stressing over everything. sweatdrop

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:54 pm

Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

Yep, especially since I didn't fall asleep till 8am last night because I was stressing over everything. sweatdrop

T.T You poor thing. I hope you get a better rest tonight then ^.^
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:03 pm

Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

Hopefully I should be able to get a peaceful sleep now, although my sleep cycle is a little off. On the bright side, at 6am last night I ended up doing an awsome sketch for Rainy's commission piece she one in the auction. X3

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:07 pm

Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

Hopefully I should be able to get a peaceful sleep now, although my sleep cycle is a little off. On the bright side, at 6am last night I ended up doing an awsome sketch for Rainy's commission piece she one in the auction. X3

Well that's always a good thing :3 I'm sure she'll love it
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:07 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys. I currently have no internet at home because my dad didn't pay the bill. I'll let you know when it's back up. But you can celebrate because I won't be on as much.

Just Kidding!

Crenn

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:09 pm

Af Mas
I hope so. Right now I find myself wanting to steal the painting I'm doing for her. I think it's my best painting yet. @.@
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:11 pm

Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
I hope so. Right now I find myself wanting to steal the painting I'm doing for her. I think it's my best painting yet. @.@

I understand. I think a lot of artists feel that way once in a while ^^;

Af Mas

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:15 pm

Responses.

Kasaki01

Hey, the bigger the better.
Anyway,
It saddened me to know you feel that way, NG (however much that phases you). But just because some of us can't find a way to get along with you doesnt mean we dont care for you. From what I've seen you say, not just here but through out the forum and even in the CoM rp, You're very negitive. Dont take that the wrong way, it just what I've calculated from observation. We're spending time trying to help you, NG, but your so defensive in your replies that we dont know what else to say besides what we see. From a lot of responses, i can say a fair ammount of us why hate to see you leave. So rest assured NG, when we say we care for you, we mean it. As far as aruments go and people using personal dilemas as leaverage to to win, I have to say this:
If it hurts you that much, then you have nobody to blame but yourself. You made the choice on your own to make that part of your life public knowing full that this could happen. In thus you're only enemy is yourself.
Turn the other cheek, however, you could just not argue at. If you find yourself debating and person recalls your personal problems to come out on top, end the argument and walk away knowing that, that person couldn't win on their own.
You can all ways come out the victor if you play your cards right.
NG, We care about you. We want you to be happy, but that cant happen if you keep you're guard up the way you do. My advice, whether you'll take it or not, is to dwell on our thoughts rather than comment them. Dwell on them, identify any truths you find in them (be it good or bad) and then alter or try to fix what you find uncomforting, sort of like an emotional/mental anti-virus program (really geeky, I know). We dont mean to be rash in what we say, NG. But, we dont want to lie or give you some candy coated half-truth bullshit either. We want you to be happy, safe and secure, NG. If we give you the striaght truth and you use it to correct the wrong, those feelings will follow in time.

I'm not exactly sure how people that don't get along with me can care, since usesualy not getting along means not likeing each other.On the netagive subject, I find it funny some people belive i'm very nagative while others say I'm to optomistic. In the CoM Rp, i'd like to point out thats my charecter, not me. For the rest of the time, I don't have much to be happy about this past year. Oh, and, how am i supposed to take that, as a compliment? The only "defensive" replies have been the last few days when i'm so emotionaly worked up I can't help but lash out.Judging by responses, your right, but I also have a hard time beliving it, simply put.
And I understand that, thats why i'm not going to talk about my personal problems anymore. As far as not arguing, thats like asking a person with Tourettes to stop doing what they're doing. Also, somone bringing up sensative personal subjects, still hurts, weather or not it was just to come out on top.

DoomNeko
NG, there are some among us who do care for you.
Even I do, wether or not we talk at all. It has nothing to do with how close we are.

I'm not someone who likes seeing other people hurt, and even though I hate Bush for some of the things he's done, I wouldn't wish ill will on him or be happy to hear about it. I wish I could do something about your problems, like snap my fingers and cover you in bouncy ferrets and make eveyrthing better, but life doesn't work that way sadly. So the best I can do right now is be there if you need someone to listen to the problems, and maybe offer some advice; my bottle's open for anyone to stuff their problems in.

The AFG is a family, if a rather weird and sometimes disfunctional one.
Some of us don't get along, and some of us are much more distant to others, kinda like I don't know much of Natavi or you, even though I see you two here everyday. But no matter how distant, weird and untalkative we can get between eachother, we're still a family because you came and joined us, and save for the few cruel ones we might have, nobody wants to see you hurt or sick. Omega's probably closer to you than I am, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to see you ill either.

I really hope things turn for the best with Kelly, that your illness isn' t fatal, and if Fog is that much of a pain to you, then just ignore him. There's not much more than that which can be done.

Life will go on and eventually end. Just make sure you enjoy what you can of it before it's a waste, even though your paranoia might scream and nag at you not to.

Thats surpriseing you care, considering for a good few weeks when I was trying to get your attention, you ignored me. As far as Ome goes, I'm not sure, we don't talk much.

Thats a big diffrence between you and me, i wish Ill on people,but deep down, i probably don't mean it.I wont be taking to you about my problems.er, thank you though. I feel that its not something I should be sharing anyway. Bouncing Ferrets would be nice. heart

I don't particularly see it like that, my family is my pack or sorts, and this is not a place like that. This is a place, I feel a bit aleinated. When I first got into furries, i was expecting to find others like me. And though i've searched, I find nothing of what i'm looking for. Sure, I find good conversation on accation, but I didn't find much.

In regards to Kelly, things have turned out, fine or not, I can't say. If it is fatal, well, i'm not sure. I guess all I can say is thats fine, theres nothing I can doabout it. In response to ignoring Fog, well. To be honest, I thought he and I were doing good, and we were friends. I suppose I shouldn't have trusted him knowing his tendency. Its hard to ignore people I think have been friends.

As far as my paranoia goes, we shouldn't get into this subject. its easy for people to say "Well don't worry about it." or "get over it." or even "Ignore it." but it isn't that simple and easy, and i'm going to leave it at that.

Crenn
Relatives say some of the weirdest things, I know that for a fact. I can't really say much... but I would hate to lose any of my pets, but I'm not sure I would feel to lose a large amount of pets (I've lost my Dog, Bobby, due to a blood condition) so I can't really offer much... but I can say that I hope it was a joke... I'd hate to lose any pet, even if it was a pet snake (I have a fear of snakes..... xp ).

I don't think its weird, she just thinks i dont need them. unfortunetly, its going to work out to be that i'm going to loose my rats all about the same time, then soon after, my beardie, and then in a few years. goliath. So i'm going to have alot to go threw. But I knew that when I got them, so its fine. Ya know, I just can't understand a fear of anything serpentine. Even the venomus ones. heart

Kasaki01
Awr. Well aleast you know your other gecko will be happy and safe. You know that he's with somebody you know and who has experience in handling him. Thats probably the best option you could've made. Now someone else is happy, you dont have to go the uneasiness of asking for money, Both geckos are safe and now you can eat jelly toast. Nevermind that last one.

As far as what your grandmother said, Im with you NG. If all your animals are well kept and happy then there's not reason to let them go. They're more than your buddies and they make you happy, why give that away [And feed your rats to your snake!? What the ********!?].
Mother and I had a despute about my cat, who i love dearly, and how she sheds too much and is "getting expensive". Well, needless to say we still have her and she's not going anywhere. I never get that though people always say "This is getting too expensive" when they never did anything to change the amount of money they were spending on it. Example: Pet food. Say they pay thirty dollars for a bag of pet food [Thats like a put on top of you car, use a small tractor to move around bag of food btw]. Few years go by price has changed "man this is getting expensive..." THEY PRICE NEVER CHANGED! They just hate seeing thirty dollar go into the cash register. Moral of the story, Money sucks.

I'm aware he'll be happy and safe, but its still hard loosing a 'member of my pack' so to speak. He will be taken great care of, but... its still hard. Like sending your baby off to school. they'll be fine but its still hard. Except this school is forever.

I'm glad you agree. As far as the rats and snakes, just...jesus.
I belive that thats true, and we get into disagreements about pets often, they are, in deed getting expensive.

Rainey_angel81
SOrry about you gecko NG

Thanks.

Sirus Jin
Aww I'm sorry Kriss and NG...I hope you guys are able to find a good home if you are unable to find a way to keep them (hugs them tightly)

Thanks..

Rainey_angel81
SOme things have been going on here. Direct result is lack of responses and slowness in getting some things done. I may not be in the guild for awhile.

See you guys around
Do whatever you have to do to make yourself happy. We WILL notice, and have, and lost of people love you here.

Krissim Klaw
*Waits for NG details*

I hope everything turns out ok at the vet. Blah, you just haven't been having good luck lately.

As for the cage, your free to try, I'm always looking for mantis stuff. XD

No need to rush on it though, and of course you don't have to do one. First though, let me show you some pictures of what I currently have. I have always been on the picky side when it comes to my bugs because a lot of bug cages aren't mantis friendly. XP
Diagrams please! Anything helps. razz tell me exactly what you want, materials, were i can get it, ect. X3

Gecko

No Name is doing well today, though he worries me, he keeps sleeping out in the open,which worries me, alot. Its also scary, that I can't see him breatheing, and he's laying in a position thats not something i'd see in a normal gecko. However, he is a little more fiesty when i hold him, so I hope hes alright.

Quote:
As some of you might know,Phantom, my eight year old, white, heterochomia iridium boy, had surgery a while back. He has been indoor outdoor all his life, and with it, he's racked up thousends from fighting. Since April, he's racked up over $1500. A while ago, Phantom had an abcess on his chest, so he had sergery and it was fine. Then when it was healed up well, and we were waiting for the stitches to fall out he abcesses again and we do the proceeder again.He had a drain this time, and since he never bothered his stitches, we said we wouldn't subject the poor thing to another cone. So yesterday afternoon, I went to go look for Phantom in moms room, since this is where he spends most of his time. Nothing to unusual, he was in the closet. However, what was unusual was that he was on the floor, not the ironing boared. I didn't worry. However, later, i found him on the bed, meowing at me, but he wouldn't come over to me. So i looked, and his drain, a small latex tude, goes in one end and out the other of where his abcess. Well, he'd done something, and it had folded, and where the stitch was to keep it in place, it was intact, but both ends had stuck out of the top. He was panting, he couldn't lay the right way, and he was meowing at me, and obviousely wanted me to fix it. So I gave him a pain pill, and we rushed off. Thankfully, it was about time to remove it anyway, so we were good. Though thats another $80 and, to be honest, I'm kind of sick feeling about it, because I didn't even relize it erlier, also, we keep him inside, so he dosen't get in fights, or injured, or anything, and then this happens. Have we been making him suffer this whole time,when theres nothing we can do? Its obnoxius.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:23 pm

Wow, big quote >>

Heh. That was a fast flu XD Usually I'm down for about two days, but I'm sooo upity right now. My chest hurts from getting sick though, but I'm pretty sure I won't be up-chucking any more for a looong a** time. Unless I get pregnant soon >> Which I hope I won't, for atleast three years. lol

Zanzarus

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:18 am

Yo! I got a Mesege from Crenn!!!!

"Well, I'm stuck at home without internet. My father was meant to fix it during the day, but he didn't (Suprise, suprise). I don't know when I'm getting it back. I'll keep you guys updated... even though most won't care. sweatdrop "
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games