Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:20 pm

How is it you weren't born in america by congressional intervention? Did they pick up your mother and shuttle her to Canada when she was bringing you into the world?

Whoa... I just got one strange image from that.

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT...

I like french silk pie.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:23 pm

stellarmagic
How is it you weren't born in america by congressional intervention? Did they pick up your mother and shuttle her to Canada when she was bringing you into the world?

Whoa... I just got one strange image from that.

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT...

I like french silk pie.

smart man.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:23 pm

I'm very Liberal myself, but I too do not let it affect my relationships
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:27 pm

Ral Roke
Johnny Malone
stellarmagic
Me and Ral are apparently in the same boat. We're NP and you know what that means?

We're the people that actually swing elections... sweet!

To quote Futurama "I don't trust those dirty neutrals Kip. With enemies you know where they stand but with neutrals who know?"

"Go into beige alert."
* comes in to make her big political statement *

I have no strong feelings one way or the other.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:27 pm

Every man and woman has their own view of life. There's no point in telling him how to live it unless it affects you. Your beliefs are your own as long as you don't force them on me. That's my view on things any way.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:29 pm

Yeah. I see things in an odd enough light that I know its not going to be widely accepted.

i'm also a cubbies fan, so I'm quite tolerant of others when it comes to beliefs as well.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:31 pm

Too...much...tolerance...head....hurts....
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:33 pm

Nelowulf
Yeah. I see things in an odd enough light that I know its not going to be widely accepted.

i'm also a cubbies fan, so I'm quite tolerant of others when it comes to beliefs as well.

You need to be if you think the cubs are going to win a World Series this century.

Still keep your views open and you'll never know the kind of people you'll meet.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:34 pm

Johnny Malone

Quiet you. stare

Get to work if it's hurting your head so much. scream
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:36 pm

Ral Roke
Johnny Malone

Quiet you. stare

Ral you and I both know the post is not going to be done tonight. I will get as much done as possible but I take a while to right my posts so you will have to wait for Saturday. But after the intro I hope to get into gear and then we can make up for lost time, last part of the chase is giving me trouble.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:38 pm

Ral Roke
Nelowulf

You need to be if you think the cubs are going to win a World Series this century.

Still keep your views open and you'll never know the kind of people you'll meet.

No, I am betting they will never win the World Series.

See, I have a deal with the devil saying I will have eternal youth for as long as the cubs don't win. i'm immortal!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:40 pm

Nelowulf
Ral Roke
Nelowulf

See, I have a deal with the devil saying I will have eternal youth for as long as the cubs don't win. i'm immortal!
I am so glad I didn't take that offer when the Devil offered it to me for the Red Sox, I would be burning in Hell now because I didn't have faith in my team.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:40 pm

Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
Johnny Malone

Quiet you. stare

Ral you and I both know the post is not going to be done tonight. I will get as much done as possible but I take a while to right my posts so you will have to wait for Saturday. But after the intro I hope to get into gear and then we can make up for lost time, last part of the chase is giving me trouble.

Fair enough. Just as long as you get to the pause at the climatic moment, I'll live. I just want to get things done. I'm still not sure on what I want to get done after this. I'm thinking of running a job for the Corellian Merchants' Guild.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:41 pm

Johnny Malone
Nelowulf
Ral Roke
Nelowulf

I am so glad I didn't take that offer when the Devil offered it to me for the Red Sox, I would be burning in Hell now because I didn't have faith in my team.

That's because the red sox weren't cursed; they were simply in denial.

Bad buisness deals don't quite hold the same as gypsy magic.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:41 pm

Ral Roke
Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
Johnny Malone

Quiet you. stare

Fair enough. Just as long as you get to the pause at the climatic moment, I'll live. I just want to get things done. I'm still not sure on what I want to get done after this. I'm thinking of running a job for the Corellian Merchants' Guild.
Sounds good to me, as long as there is a chance for my slicing skills to be shown I will be good with anything.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games