Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:19 pm

Ral Roke
Cale Darksun
Ral Roke
I see. How 'bout we talk about this over some shots of Whyren's Reserve and a game of sabaac?

No.
See, i dont drink with people trying to bribe me, and I dont play cards when I dont feel like loosing.

Well, it was worth a shot. Although I figured that answer was coming.

see, now thats why I'm higher on the food chain of galactic criminals than you.
Better buisness sense.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:24 pm

well I'm off for the night.
Gotta scoop snow tomorrow. xp

Sol Walker
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:25 pm

Cale Darksun
well I'm off for the night.
Gotta scoop snow tomorrow. xp

Don't remind me about that.

Clear Skies, my friend.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:49 pm

Ral, you're dead meat! Try to stab me in the back will you? This means war.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:51 pm

Stab you in the back? No, I was going to threaten to stab you in the back. There's a difference.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:57 pm

Well, I will get the end of our intro up tommorow (As well as Iust's) so there is no need to threaten me. Like I told you I was at a speech tournament on Friday and today. When I got back tonight I had to go to a dance.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:58 pm

Honestly though. We need to get moving on our posts. A whole slaughter was wrought before we completed our intro.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:00 pm

Ral Roke
Honestly though. We need to get moving on our posts. A whole slaughter was wrought before we completed our intro.
Yeah I was slow moving, I have been busy with real life obligaitions so the creative process for the RP got put to the side. I will get moving on it this week.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:01 pm

I know but right now glaciers are moving faster than us. We need to quit putting these things off. Plus if you were back in your home state you'd realize why I'm so antsy.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:02 pm

Ral Roke
I know but right now glaciers are moving faster than us. We need to quit putting these things off. Plus if you were back in your home state you'd realize why I'm so antsy.
Weather or personal life? You do have to chill though, moving slowly is not the end of the world.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:02 pm

Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
Yeah I was slow moving, I have been busy with real life obligaitions so the creative process for the RP got put to the side. I will get moving on it this week.
I know that comes first, but it just sucks when I'm depending on you, and you get caught up in that stuff while I'm stuck at one of the last places that I want to be.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:04 pm

Ral Roke
Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
I know that comes first, but it just sucks when I'm depending on you, and you get caught up in that stuff while I'm stuck at one of the last places that I want to be.
I'm sorry. Hey if it looks like I will be busy and can't post for a while in the RP I will give you permission to npc Koth until I have more time. I will send you pm's giving you ideas on what I want him to do. That way we won't get dragged down by my own schedule.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:04 pm

Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
Weather or personal life? You do have to chill though, moving slowly is not the end of the world.
Weather. I'm pretty sure Hoth is falling here. In fact I need to go and finish the plans for Echo Base. An extremely heavy dose as well.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:11 pm

Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
I'm sorry. Hey if it looks like I will be busy and can't post for a while in the RP I will give you permission to npc Koth until I have more time. I will send you pm's giving you ideas on what I want him to do. That way we won't get dragged down by my own schedule.
It shouldn't have to come to that in the first place. I'm sorry it's just that I really want to do this right. That and I don't have a whole lot to do right now. Sorry if I'm beating you over the head with this, but I really don't have too much to do here.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:12 pm

Ral Roke
Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
It shouldn't have to come to that in the first place. I'm sorry it's just that I really want to do this right. That and I don't have a whole lot to do right now. Sorry if I'm beating you over the head with this, but I really don't have too much to do here.
I know, but I can't stress enough about how this is not high on my priorities list. I will do what I can but if I get really busy I will hand things over to you for those few days or so.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games