Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 204 205 206 207 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:43 pm
The coach picked up his whistle, but didn't blow it. "First, you have to swim across the pool; any stroke. Then you have to dodge all of the kunai being shot from the twenty one kunai guns, each loaded with fifty kunai each. After that, you have to dodge the pit of fire, and then you have to climb the rock wall and hit the button at the top." He explained. Then he blew into his whistle. "Go!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm
*ran to the pool the dived into it and swam under water then came up on the other side then ran to the kunia guns dodging them with much ease and grace, then i picked up speed then jumped the pit of fire and finally climbed up the rock wall and hit the button*
coach: 10 seconds...... not bad kid..... not bad
me:......... w/e  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:01 pm
Reiba seemed semi-impressed. "Ten seconds....? Cool, that's a new school record. But it's only one second faster."
"Who set the previous record?" Sora asked. She was fascinated by this other boy who seemed to take everything to lightly.
"Me.... 11 seconds." Reiba smiled.
"Kyuuketsuki Sora. You're next." The coach snapped.
"Good luck." Reiba whispered into her ear.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:39 pm
*sits back down next to Samantha*....... hey sammy-chan have u ever had one of those days that u just didn't care at all?  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:44 pm
Sora positioned herself in front of the pool.
"Go!" The coach started the timer. Sora leaped into the pool, gliding all the way, then leaped onto the deck on the other side. Then she swiftly dodged the kunai with all of the grace she had acquired from dancing, although nobody knew that. Then she leaped over the fire pit, and scaled the wall, hitting the button.
"10 seconds... just like Tatsumori." The coach complimented.

"Good job." Reiba smiled at Sora.
"Th-thanks." Sora blushed a little bit, drying herself off with a towel. She didn't know why, but she felt almost happy around this boy. Just like Hikaru.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:24 pm

cmsntn05

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:00 pm
nice job sora-san. *smiles a bit*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:09 pm
*sighs then lays down*........... this'll take a while *closes eyes and falls asleep*  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:00 pm
"Tatsumori! No sleeping! This is gym class for crying out loud." The coach snapped.

"Hey... when you were dodging the kunai, those were dance moves... those learned by those who dance the Sakura dance, right?" Reiba whispered.
"How did you know?" Sora stiffened.
"I know, 'cuz I dance that too." Reiba muttered back.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:06 pm
fine..... fine..... fine i'm up  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:15 pm
The coach walked away after everybody had gone through testing. Reiba had scored an eleven seconds.
"Do you think that he's going to evaluate the levels?" Sora asked.
"Anxious, are you? Yeah, he's going to evaluate them." Reiba smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:50 am
everyone did well didnt they ryoku-sama. *smiles sweetly*  

emopanda32412

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:46 am
"I actually think you did very well, Samantha-san." Reiba smiled in her direction.
Sora elbowed him softly. "Ryoku-san is her fiance... don't make yourself a threat." She muttered quietly.
"Oh, I see." Reiba replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:58 am
*turns all red after hearing fiancee, but at the same time looked at Reiba with a look that says "back off she's mine"*  

cmsntn05

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:10 pm
*elbows ryoku in his side* "be nice ryoku-kun." muttered quietly *then smiled at reiba* "thanxs u did pretty well urself"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 204 205 206 207 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games