Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:09 am
Rei Hino-chan
Kitirena
Rei Hino-chan
nyan 4laugh has rei missed much? 3nodding

"Rei-chan!" Kiti shrieks in delight, then pounces Rei, nuzzling her affectionately. "Kiti miss you sooo much, Rei-chan, nyao!"

Suddenly coming back to her senses (and remembering how to speak like a two-legger once more), Kiti releases the stunned Rei and begins to explain. "Nothing too unusual, really. Snowball over there was naughty--as usual--and claimed that Aya-chan and I were going to rebel against you and take over Nekobito, so we had to punish him by dressing him up all cute and cuddly. Aya-chan decided to terrorize 2NA because she's feeling like a man-bashing dyke, and someone dared her and I to dress like guys." She grins. "Oh, and Aya-chan and I are going to try to utterly destroy each other because we can't decide who's the scariest kitty in Nekobito. Other than that, no, nothing, really."

As Kiti saunters off, she adds, "Oh, and my friend Darkstarr says you should make Aya-chan a vice-captain before your next vacation, nyao."
thankies 4laugh rei will take that into consideration, but it should be known that if there are any promotions they will only be for moderators, not teh vice-captain spot 3nodding

quoting post to preserve it as i know it will get deleted when i post this.

for every post made after the empty page opened up, the last unglitched post made is deleted. this post will be proof of that

EDIT: it would have been if the post didnt make it to the new page. the next post will not neccesarily appear under this one tho. ive seen other threads where a new post afetr the first on the new page ended up getting thrown back to thr previous page  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:54 am
(Test message--to see if the forums are still faulty...)

Okay, it looks like whatever bug in the system was making the forums act up is fixed, so...

Anyone want a jelly baby?  

Lord Darkstarr

Dangerous Mage

9,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:27 pm
Firetiger turns away from the dojo, to Darkstarr, and tilts her head, "What's that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:08 pm
*reappears at the entrance covered in bruises and infected cuts*  

Snowspartan1399

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:10 pm
Ayame looks compeltey innocent "i swear i didn't do it.."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:59 pm
*falls over moaning*  

Snowspartan1399

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:54 pm
"Okay Ninja...you are officially off the hook...FOR NOW! Kiti has been a VERY bad girl! I gave her two warnings, and threatened to pinkify her. She ignored them. Therefore I am going to have to punish Kiti with the power of PINK!" <3

Using the power contained contained in her wonderfully powerful Magical Girl Wand, she begins to quickly build up a powerful magical energy spell matrix. Focusing her power into that matrix, she begins her cliche Magical Girl Phrase. "Piiink Clothing Heeeartttt Aaaatttaaakkkuuuu!!!" She twirls and spins her body and wand around, before she releases the energy matrix contained within her powerful spell at Kiti. As the energy matrix releases from it's spell confines, it begins to form into the shape of a giant cherry blossom pink heart.

The heart begins to grow larger and larger, pulsing with great magical power. The blast manages to hit Kiti head on, and starts to change her outward appearance. It begins at the very root of every single hair in her body, turning it a lovely shade of cherry blossom pink. This would happen to be the same shade of pink that matches the magical heart attack. The magical heart spell finishes with her hair color, and begins to work on her hair style. The spell begins to make Kiti's hair grow longer, before it begins to turn into a lots of cute little curls.

Then it starts to work on her shirts and her pants, turning them into a swirl of pink energy. Suddenly a Pink Sweet Lace Dress in the same shade of the magical heart, begin to materialize on Kiti's body. A swirl of glowing pink energy emanating from underneath Kiti's dress show that her underwear is changing into a lacy pair of tight pink panties. Smiling happily as the magical energies continue to cover her in a warm embrace, the energies then turn her friend's socks into a pair of knee high cherry blossom pink, with lace at the top. Underneath her skirt swirled yet another set of energies, turning into a several layered petticoat that flared her dress up and out. Then just as suddenly, the shoes attached to said socks burst into magical energy again, before they become cute high heel shoes with ribbons on them, which are a matching pink shade to the rest of Kiti's outfit.

Reference pic: http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp305/qutieland/M Shoes/MS2002/02 High Heel/2002Wh-1.jpg

The energies were not satisfied with this, oh no. They had a mind of their own and decided that Kiti was simply not quite pink enough. They swirled around her lips locking in a shiny pink lip gloss, with pink blush on her cheeks. This was followed by glowing energy that curled her eyelashes, perfect for the cute Pink Lolita she looked like. Then her eyelids flashed pink, before they to got pink eyeshadow. This perfected her look, before bands of pink energy swirled around her chin and connected to swirls on her head, giving her a pink headdress.

Reference pic:

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/8835/headdress01jo7.png

Giggling madly, she gives Kiti a great big hug. "There, now don't you feel pretty? I'm just EVER so glad you decided to let me make you pink!" Giggling evily she charges up a simple quick spell, releasing it onto Kiti's body, giving the makeup and the clothes a sort of magical bond with Kiti's skin, making it almost impossible to get off. That is of course without tearing off most of Kiti's skin that is twisted heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:34 pm
Thank god she dasn't decided to dress me in pink.. -mumbles to self before slinking away a bit from Aya-chan=  

Angel Marie Luna

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:46 pm
Ayame the huntress
Thank god she dasn't decided to dress me in pink.. -mumbles to self before slinking away a bit from Aya-chan=

*Grinning she pounces and kisses Ayame* I heard that! Fortunately for you, a pretty young lady such as yourself can just convince me with kisses and such not to pink you! whee heart

Although to be fair I DID give Kiti 3-4 warnings to post in my Guild, before I pinked her today 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:51 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Ayame the huntress

*Grinning she pounces and kisses Ayame* I heard that! Fortunately for you, a pretty young lady such as yourself can just convince me with kisses and such not to pink you! whee heart

Although to be fair I DID give Kiti 3-4 warnings to post in my Guild, before I pinked her today 3nodding

hmmm well i guess she does look good in pink -kisses aya-chans cheek-  

Angel Marie Luna

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:19 am
See? It's not too bad as long as it's not happening to you! Which I don't really plan on doing anytime in the forseeable future sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:09 am
*Wanders over to the bar to finish his long-forgotten sake*
3nodding  

2NA
Crew

Millit Ciger
Vice Captain

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:11 am
*wanders in to the back and comes out with a glass of eggnog* whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:12 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Ayame the huntress
Ayanami Rei First Child
Ayame the huntress
I want sparton for X-mas!!! and i promise i won't dress him up like a girl heart

Nah. He seems to not like it so much, so if you want him for X-Mas you have to crossdress him as much as possible. At least until he enjoys it. twisted

-sighs- Aya-chan quit giving me ideas

Considering how much I dislike Spartan? Pffft. I'll keep giving you all KINDS of "great" ideas!! heart heart

Like you could make him look like a Female BabyFur and then walk him around in one of those baby harnesses. That way he can never escape from you! whee heart

Thats such a scary idea crying  

Snowspartan1399

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:51 pm
Millit Ciger
*wanders in to the back and comes out with a glass of eggnog* whee
Is that regular eggnog, or behind-the-counter eggnog?
surprised  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games