Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:24 pm
The Shades malicous laughter echoed through the cave. Dougal had to cover his ears because it sound so loud.

Then the laughter died down. "Well, what are you waiting for?" Xion's voice echoed. "You came to save the witch did you not?"

--

Opal was concerned with the whole not breathing bit. She was more concerned about rusting and sinking.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:25 pm
"We can't.. eh, accidentally pop these bubbles, can we?" Gabriel asked thinking of the possibilities of suddenly being unable to breathe when they got down to the bottom.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:52 pm
Once the tunnel opened out, adam stood up and spread his wings, summoning his scythe.
"We did. You have no need for her."

---

Gabriel and Eve exchanged a questioning look with each other.

"Naaah." Gabriel said, a little unconvincingly.
"Theyre quite strong." Eve added. Before there were any more complaints, Eve took gabriel by the hand, focused her water energy and dipped him slowly but firmly underwater. Sure enough, a bubble formed around him and encased him.
"Now don't resurface, or the buble will definately break." Eve called to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:58 pm
"O-okay." Gabriel said trying to calm himself, suddenly he understood why some people were afraid of the water. He looked around underwater then up at everyone else waiting for someone else to come down.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:03 pm
"Yes, I suppose her usefullness has run out since you're here now," Xion replied suddenly appearing near Harley. The Shade then too revealed itself on top of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:15 pm
"I suppose negociation is out of the question?" Adam asked. Sin emerged and hissed.

--

People were sent down one by one, each tiem teh angels testing to see if tehy were safe. Finally Gabriel and Eve allowed the water to consume them and also dropped down. They didn't nee dthe bubles as they didn't technically need to breathe.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:19 pm
"So we just go down?" Lilith asked once they were underwater as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:21 pm
"I suppose not if you have nothing to offer in exchange," Xion replied cooly.

The Shade brushed a claw over Harley's already bruised cheek. A small trickle of blood ran down.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:24 pm
"Take me instead." Sin immeidately said. "ya can;t pretend that i'm not valuable, lightning boy"

"Yes, down. We;re lookingf or weird signals. First life started in a pool down here somewhere. Gabriel'll remember." Eve said, genrally telepathically, although her lips moved.

Gabriel cast her a nervous look, disliking the responsibility of having to try and remember a small geographical area from billions of years ago.
"Everything has changed so much..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:26 pm
"Well I guess that means we need to get to the bottom anyway." Lilith said and looked into the depths.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:34 pm
"It mnight take a while." Gabriel sighed. he took Opal and the otehr Gabriel by teh hand and 'flew' down, his wings eaisly acting liek flipped. Eve rounded people togetehr and did the same, admiring teh fish that darted by as they went.
"It's beautiful down here. I never spend enough time underwater." Eve commented with a happy sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
"Tempting offer princess," Xion replied. "But what would your father do to me if he found out I had you?"

----

"A rare experience indeed," Opal commented back to Eve. She squeezed 'her' Gabriel's hand then-starting to panic a little.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:39 pm
"It is beautiful. Maybe I should have tried getting in marine science so I could come down here in submarines." Lilith said as she watched the water and fish go by.
"After being down here like this I don't think a submarine would be quite the same though."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:50 pm
Sin snorted. "He's probably reward you."

--

Gabriel smield and held Opal closer to him, infiltrating ehr bubble without popping it.
"Shh." he soothed, still swimming deeper.

"true, you don't experience it in a submarine the same. Listen.." Eve smiled as the buzzing whine of whalesong could be heard in the distance.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:55 pm
Gabriel looked around and listened to the whalesong now that he was a bit calmer. Eve had said they'd be safe with an angel and even though Gabriel seemed a bit preoccupied with Opal, Gabriel was still with an angel so he wasn't worrying about the bubble.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games