Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TX Sniper Chick

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:00 pm
((Sorry it took so long! I didn't see the post! DX))

sleeping is for dreaming

Always be smarter...

User ImageRan sighed. This was going to be one of those customers, wasn't it?

"I am a Hermat," s/he explained, forcing hishelf to remain calm and patient, "I am neither male nor female. Therefore the pronouns one would address me with are 's/he' 'hish' and 'herm'... It bothers most people," s/he concluded with an honest shrug. One of hish golden-brown eyebrows was starting to raise with a cynical humor, and Ran fought an inward battle to keep it from blowing the situation completely.

"I suspect," s/he added quietly, so the guards couldn't hear and wouldn't punish him once (if?) the customer changed his mind and left, "that they kept it from you because they have a full refund policy around here, and most slave owners return me posthaste after the discovery."

... than those who own you.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:11 pm
TX Sniper Chick
((Sorry it took so long! I didn't see the post! DX))

sleeping is for dreaming

((its alright))
User Image

Troy blinked a bit as he looked dow at him suprised a bit. "really now that is interesting, never came across any of your kind. My name is Troy by the way" he said handing his hand out a bit. he smiled as he looked at the guards and called them over. "i'll take the hism and no need to lie to me next time" he siad.
He stepped back letting the guards open the cage door as he smiled gently. he heard the guards laughing as lowered his head a bit "if you have a problem, take it up with my lawyers" he spoke slightly cold. He then moved to the cage door "well then are you ready to go home or would you like to stay here?" He then headed to the desk to start filling out the paper work.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

TX Sniper Chick

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:18 pm
sleeping is for dreaming

Always be smarter...

User ImageThe answer was obvious. Ran was impressed with the way Troy had reacted -- a little startlement at first, and then complete (okay, well on its way to being complete) acceptance of Ran's strangeness. 'Hism', huh? Interesting pronoun there. S/he'd have to remember that one. A bit rustic, and not exactly all-around tactful, but hey...

Ran stood and answered the man.

"I think I'll go with you," s/he replied, remarking with a cynical smirk, "There's no bags to pack, obviously."

... Than those who own you.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image

Troy smiled gently as he nodded, then began to fill out the paper work.He kept his head down while he was filling out the paper work. "so now i understand that you were being mean to my slave here is i'm correct" he said. He handed the papers in as he put his hands into his hoody pockets.
he then looked at ran gently "come on you look like you need some new cloths, food and a place to sleep." he spoke. he then looked at the guards "you will be hearing from me again and try to do anything ow your arm will be gone"

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

TX Sniper Chick

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:45 pm
sleeping is for dreaming

Always be smarter...

User ImageRan bowed hish head respectfully, but hidden behind hish golden hair was a broad grin, like the cat that ate the rat. S/he felt like laughing, but that would have just ticked the guards off; they wouldn't dare do anything right now, but Ran was still not quite ready to count out the possibility of being sent back. And if that happened...

It was kind of like the age-old line of wisdom shout by everybody who had ever read (or heard) a ghost story: "Don't taunt the monster."

This is going to be an interesting time in my life, Ran decided, thinking to himself, Make the best of it while you've got it, eh?

...than those who own you.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image

Troy smiled as he headed to the door "is there anything else i should know about you" he spoked gently. He kept his hands in his pockets as he kicked the ground gently. He continued to walk as he took a deep breath

((you can post in the house once its up))  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Sinfully Silly

Chatty Informer

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:11 pm
Sky was asleep bound at her legs and feet in a cage and woke up slowly as she noticed the sun coming which meant that a new day was coming a day where she had planned to escape. Slowly Sky pulled herself up and looked around looking for a guard. At this time of the day most of the guards were asleep getting over hang overs from the night before or was just to plan lazy and had fallen asleep on the job a perfect moment to escape.. Sky brought her hands up to her mouth and started trying to untie the ropes with her teeth.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:17 pm
Dance in the dark1
Sky was asleep bound at her legs and feet in a cage and woke up slowly as she noticed the sun coming which meant that a new day was coming a day where she had planned to escape. Slowly Sky pulled herself up and looked around looking for a guard. At this time of the day most of the guards were asleep getting over hang overs from the night before or was just to plan lazy and had fallen asleep on the job a perfect moment to escape.. Sky brought her hands up to her mouth and started trying to untie the ropes with her teeth.

User Image

User Image

Thristan walked into the market as he held his hands into his pockets. he began to wonder if he would be lucky enough to find a slave today, as he took a deep breath. he began to walk around the cages as he saw some slaves and he stopped near one and looked at her. "what are you doing' he asked  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Sinfully Silly

Chatty Informer

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:22 pm
sleeping is for dreaming
Dance in the dark1

User Image

User Image

Thristan walked into the market as he held his hands into his pockets. he began to wonder if he would be lucky enough to find a slave today, as he took a deep breath. he began to walk around the cages as he saw some slaves and he stopped near one and looked at her. "what are you doing' he asked

Sky froze when she heard a voice and slowly turned around so if it was a guard but realized that it was a boy.. then she looked down at her hands and smiled " I am trying to escape from this hell hole that is what" she said slyly going back to trying to untie the rope with her teeth  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:25 pm
"why are you trying to escape when i can give you something better. a home, a warm bed to sleep in, food, cloths and anything else you need if you go with me" he said gently. he pulled his earphones down to his neck  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Sinfully Silly

Chatty Informer

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:31 pm
Sky stopped for a second and looked up at him carefully not sure weather she should trust him or not she never really trusted people these days and thought to herself Hey he is kinda cute. Guess we will have to see what happens. " What I need if to get out of this cage and I guess if the only way to do that is to go with you then I will take it. " She knew this for be the perfect moment for her to run once she was let out of this cage  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:36 pm
"alright but you try to run from me you will be sent back here" he said gently. He looked to the guard calling them over a bit, as he waited for her answer. Thristan shut his music off as he tilted his head just slightly  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Sinfully Silly

Chatty Informer

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:40 pm
Sky mumbled to herself " Darn it" then looked up at the boy. " Fine guess there goes that plan of running, Now get me out of this freaking cage please.. OH btw my Name is Skyema but people call me Sky" she said looking at him " and your name is?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:44 pm
Thristan nodded as the guard opened the cage as he looked around a bit. He stopped as he looked her "well its nice to meet you Sky, and my name is Thristian. but you can call me what ever you like really." he said. He then stepped back as the cage door opened as he waited for her  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Sinfully Silly

Chatty Informer

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:47 pm
Sky stepped out of the cage and kicked the guard whistling and looked at Tristan " nice to meet you, I will just call you Thristian. " then she untied her hands and looked at him " where to now??"  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff