Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:55 pm
User Image
                                                          " When he came back to the room, Micha heard Samuel humming to himself. He took notice of Samuel looking over some sheet music. After handing Samuel his drink, Micha sipped on his own. He nodded a little as Samuel thanked him. Micha knew that his tastes leaned toward sweeter but it was to be expected after all from knowing how he took his coffee. He loved his coffee sweet and creamy. Micha glanced toward Samuel after taking a few more sips when he heard him speak. He shook his head lightly, "Not at all." Micha spoke shrugging lightly. He didn't mind Samuel looking through his sheet music after all it was a little cluttered and it was everywhere in the room in different stages from, already learned to working on learning. Micha shifted to sit beside Samuel as he looked over the sheet of music he was browsing over. He shook his head hearing Samuel speak. "Umm. Unfortunately that piece is in the process of learning how to play actually. I know half of it but am still working on it." Micha spoke looking over the piece a little as Samuel held onto the paper looking it over. "

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:40 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

He should have known that Micha would prefer his tea a bit sweet. After all he'd seen first hand how he took his coffee. That was enough to make his stomach hurt. But he didn't mind the sweetness of the tea. Sure it was more than he preferred but he'd had worse so he wouldn't complain. He nodded as Micha told him it was okay to snoop. Even if he wasn't it was a bit hard when the papers were all over the place. Something in the room was bound to catch his eye, just like the sheet in front of him. Samuel shifted to give Micha a bit more room to sit. He soon finished reading the sheet and handed it over to the male. He wasn't the least bit surprised when he informed him that the piece was still a work in progress. Even with all his musical knowledge the piece seemed hard. "Ah I see. In that case you'll have to play it for me whenever you finish it." he said. Lifting his glass Samuel drank a bit more of his tea. He glanced around the room again, not finding much else that interested him. Looking back at Micha he wondered about what else they could do. He said he didn't mind doing whatever he wanted, but he wasn't the type to just sit around doing nothing for long either.

User Image User Image User Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:34 pm
User Image
                                                          " There was still many things he didn't know when it came to music. He was still learning when it came to the piano. To say he was a professional would be a lie. He was far from being a professional. However he was working toward it. Micha wanted to learn all there was when it came to the piano and classical music. He loved the sounds of classics the best but still wanted to branch out to other pieces. Micha took the sheet from Samuel as he seemed finished with looking it over. He set it aside as he grabbed his drink. Micha finished it off then set the glass aside. He nodded smiling as Samuel spoke, "Of course. You'll be the first person to hear the finished piece." Micha spoke grinning as he shifted to stand. "Want to move to another room?" He spoke as he glanced toward Samuel. Micha knew they couldn't just sit here for much longer without getting bored. He figured he could take Samuel to his room and relax if he wanted to. "

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:06 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Though he didn't listen or play too many classics these days the interest was still there. With as much knowledge as he had there was still much he didn't know outside of classical strings. So having Micha play for him wasn't a bore. He liked the sound of the piano. It was probably his favorite instrument, after the violin of course. Samuel beamed as the male agreed to his request. Taking another sip from his glass he saw the male rise from the bench from the corner of his eye. Nodding at his question, he stood as well. "Lead the way." Samuel took the half filled glass and motioned for Micha forward. Though he didn't mind being in the music room, he preferred a more comfortable place to sit. A piano bench could not provide such comfort in his opinion. He turned out the lights as he followed Micha out of the room. Back through the halls and up the stairs. Samuel followed into his bedroom. Placing his glass on a table he sat on top of the sheets, taking in the room for a second time.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:47 am
User Image
                                                          " When it came to music, Micha was glad that they had something in common. He didn’t mind playing for Samuel. However when it came to a large crowd, he didn’t think he could play. Micha only ever really played privately or to himself. He didn’t need the notoriety of being a musician. Micha preferred that he was noticed for his photography after all it was his main profession, art and music were simply his side hobbies. As he spoke, he watched as Samuel stood as well. Micha nodded shifting as he moved heading out of the room making his way back toward the stairs. He didn’t bother with turning out the lights but it seemed Samuel had that covered. Micha walked up the steps as he led Samuel to his bedroom. He entered the room turning on a small light near his bed. Micha slipped onto the bed as he sat down. He crossed his legs beneath him as he watched Samuel set his drink down then join him on the bed. Micha watched with curiosity as Samuel seemed to take in his bedroom. It wasn’t much that he had in it. His bed was a king size as he preferred the space; it had a black comforter on it. There was a black headboard to match the bed and above his bed was a large painting he had gone a few years back. Beside the bed were two tables on opposite sides, one holding a small lap however. There was one small window beside his bed at the other end of the room near his closet were two large sliding glass windows which lead out into a small balcony. He had a black dresser on the opposite wall beside his bed but that was really all he had in his room. It was a little bare but then again that was how he liked it. "

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:23 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Making himself at home he leaned back against the headboard. Samuel carefully examined the mostly black interior though finding nothing too special about it. "You really like black, don't you?" he noted. He hadn't seen so much black in one room since his brother's goth phase. But it was Micha's room, he really didn't care how he decorated it. He could have had the mattress on the floor and a giant television from the nineties sitting on two crates, and he still wouldn't care. As he leaned back he propped up one leg and let the other lay out in front of him. Turning his attention back to the male, he smiled as he caught him staring. "Alright, enough staring." he said. Reaching over he playfully covered Micha's eyes with his hand. He then followed the action by stealing a small kiss from his lips. Sitting back again he removed his hand and sighed contently. He didn't care if they talked or not, he was fine for once even without conversation.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:01 pm
User Image
                                                          " As he sat there Micha watched as Samuel relaxed against his headboard. He sat there not minding as Samuel took in his room. Micha laughed softly as Samuel commented on his overuse of the color black. ”Yes well black is an under used color especially when it comes to art.” He spoke smirking lightly as he sat there. Micha didn’t really care what Samuel thought of his room. He knew that when it came to a bedroom not much mattered though he preferred comfort over discomfort. Micha watched as Samuel shifted against the headboard as he seemed to continue to look a little more before finally turning his attention back toward him. He laughed softly as Samuel spoke. Micha hadn’t realized he had been staring as he stood there. He watched as Samuel’s hand came up to cover his eyes. Micha didn’t pull away or push his hand away. He remained still soon feeling Samuel’s lips against his own. Micha returned the small kiss back before Samuel pulled away. He shifted as Samuel pulled his hand away. Micha moved to sit beside Samuel as they both leaned against the headboard. ”I can’t help but stare sometimes.” He spoke softly as he glanced toward Samuel. ”Sometimes I wonder what you're thinking and then I forget I’m staring.” Micha spoke as he sat there relaxed beside Samuel. "

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:21 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Laughing softly he smiled as Micha replied his comment about the color of his furniture. He wasn't wrong. Even with the little he knew about art, it was an underused color. From what he saw in a lot of modern art for many artists it seemed the current trend was to use pastels or as much color as possible. He already knew that when it came to Micha's art he was different and didn't follow the norm, so it wasn't a surprise to see his room set up that way well. After all when it came to homes, the bedroom could tell you the most about a person. What they liked, who they liked, what they might read, watch, or play. There was so much that could be said about a person only by looking at the items in their bedroom. He went on to tease the male for staring, stealing a quick kiss in the process. Samuel sat back again and rolled his eyes at Micha's response. "I am not that unreadable." he replied. He laughed a bit when waiting for a response. He wasn't....okay maybe a little. But he wasn't so unreadable that it required staring and studying him like he was some work of art to figure out the puzzle behind the masterpiece. Smiling to himself he shook his head. "Alright new Topic. Tell me more things I don't know about you. Like who's your best friend? Do you have any friends? And what was your last relationship like?"

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 pm
User Image
                                                          " It was true that Samuel could be an open book but at times he was hard to read. Micha couldn’t help himself at times though. He found that Samuel was hard to figure out at times especially when it seemed like Samuel was lost in thought. Micha couldn’t determine if they were good thoughts or bad after all Samuel never voiced his opinion of things. He laughed softly as Samuel spoke. ”Mmm…You may not see it but you are.” Micha spoke not minding through. He always found it amusing to wonder what Samuel was thinking. Micha however kept his comments to himself at times. He relaxed as he sat there beside Samuel. Micha tilted his head back as he sat there. He stared at the ceiling a little before hearing Samuel speak. Micha smiled lightly, ”Yes, I have friends Samuel. My best friend is Ari. I’ve known him for since I was about twelve actually. He lived in the same neighborhood as I did and we went to the same schools. “ He spoke as he glanced toward Samuel. When it came to friends he had few but Ari would and always be his best friend. However the next question brought up by Samuel was irrelevant. He shrugged lightly at the question. ”There’s not much to talk about there when it comes to my last relationship. It was short and not so sweet.” Micha spoke simply. His last relationship had lasted probably about two weeks and it was sad to say about eight months ago. "

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:16 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel didn't think himself as unreadable as Micha claimed. Sure he had his moments when he wanted to keep some matters private, but he knew how to be open with others. It simply depended on who he was with that that openness varied. Micha was no exception to that. Perhaps old habits died hard and he was doing it without realizing. But he certainly wasn't doing it on purpose. Samuel laughed as Micha spoke. Let him think as he will, but in his view it was definitely Micha who was the real mystery between them both. He smiled and listened as Micha went on to talk more about himself. "Well it's not like I've ever seen or met any of your friends. Can't help for being curious, especially when you're almost always coming into the club alone. My apologies if I offended." His questions were random as always. He wasn't trying to stir up anything, he just simply wanted to know him. Even with all the information he had, there were still a lot of blanks to be filled. Micha was free to return the favor and ask as many questions he might have as well. Given some of the questions Micha had already asked him, he figured anymore couldn't be too offensive. As Micha continued on, he nodded a bit feeling a bit disappointed by the lack of information. Samuel had already explained to Micha why his own past great loves had failed so miserably. But now that he thought about it, he didn't know anything about Micha's relationships past. Had he not even just confirmed being in an actual relationship prior to this, he probably wouldn't even know if the male had dated before. "Sorry. I shouldn't have asked." he replied. Sighing softly, he reached over to the night stand to pick up his tea. Taking another sip he sat quietly for a few minutes raking his brain to find something else to talk about. Something less personal and awkward.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:04 pm
User Image
                                                          " When it came to questions, Micha wasn’t opposed to answering them. He wasn’t even bothered by the questions Samuel asked. Micha merely just never got the sense that Samuel cared. He knew that he seemed alone but he wasn’t. Micha had friends but he just didn’t think Samuel wanted to know them. He shrugged lightly hearing Samuel speak. ”I’m not offended. I just didn’t think you cared to know who my friends were.” Micha spoke smiling at Samuel. He knew Samuel could be jealous in his own way and didn’t want his relationship with his friends to become a conflict with his relationship with Samuel. Micha knew that his words were lacking when it came to his relationships. It was merely because he didn’t find his relationships important. He shook his head lightly as Samuel responded to his words. Micha knew that it seemed like he kept to himself but he had needs as well. He heard Samuel sighed as he watched him move to drink some more tea. ”It’s alright. Not your fault. Let’s just say business and pleasure doesn’t always mix.” Micha spoke smirking lightly. His last relationship had been with a client except his like for the male had been all on his part. "

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:41 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Not once did he ever say he was uninterested in knowing Micha's friends. For all he knew the male very well could have avoided making such connections with other people. There was also a could chance he didn't even have friends in the states. They could still be back in Germany or France. He didn't know because Micha never talked about them or even tried to let Samuel know them. He wasn't trying to assume the male was completely friendless. But there was no telling with Micha. He remembered how unfriendly he was when they first met, so the thought wasn't too impossible. "What makes you think I wouldn't care about your friends?" he asked. "I mean I get it, they aren't my friends. They're yours. But that doesn't mean I don't want to know about the people you care about." After apologizing for bringing up ancient history, Samuel quietly sipped his tea. He listened as Micha replied and nearly spit on the tea he was about to swallow. Knowing his last assistant to be female, he could only assume he was talking about a client. Whether that person was a model or manager, he hadn't the foggiest. Did it really matter? He quickly swallowed and set the glass down. Glancing over at the male he saw the smirk grace his lips. It made him wonder if things ended badly between them. Instead of digging deeper to know more about his former relationship, he let it go unanswered for the time being. Spare one question. "Do you have any regrets?" he asked. It was a simple enough question he thought. He was just scratching the surface and didn't require any details on intimacy or the like.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:13 pm
User Image
                                                          " When it came to his friends, he had few. It was true that Micha could put people off which made people keep their distance. He had some friends in the United States but most were either in France or Germany. However he didn’t mind the idea of Samuel meeting his friends. Micha just never thought he was interested but it appeared he was wrong. He shrugged lightly as Samuel spoke. Micha sighed a little and ran his hand through his hair. ”I don’t know Samuel…Like I said you’re not that easy to read sometimes all you have to do is ask…If you want to meet my friends then I’ll let you if you really are interested.” He spoke as he watched Samuel take a few more sips of his tea. At his words about his last relationship, he watched as Samuel almost spit his tea out. Micha smiled lightly knowing that his words had been a little much after all it wasn’t often he went out with clients. His smirked lingered on his face as he watched Samuel finish swallowing his tea. He wasn’t surprised though as Samuel seemed to ignore other questions but couldn’t help but ask one. Micha nodded a little without thought, ”Yes. I do…” He spoke glancing away from Samuel. Micha regretted what happen after all he had learned his lesson to never date clients but also not to mix business with pleasure which was another reason he had denied Samuel’s offers in the beginning. He didn’t want to take anything from Samuel only to get hurt in the end like he had before. "

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:24 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

In a way he could understand Micha not wanting to introduce him to his friends. After all their meeting would be weird to explain as would their relationship. However in no shape, form, or fashion did that mean he had no interest in knowing his friends. Hearing the male sigh again he listened to him speak, seeming to hesitate in finding an answer. His brows furrowed a bit as Micha again declared how unreadable he was. It sounded more like an excuse than an actual answer but he kept his comments to himself. He could feel Micha burning a hole in the side of his head as he watched him closing. Clearing his face of any expression, he nodded quietly. He wouldn't force Micha to introduce him or even tell him more. He was going to completely leave the decision up to Micha and leave the subject alone for now. Samuel shifted his weight while awaiting a response from his next question. As he suspected things must have ended badly between them. He watched Micha nod and heard him speak softly. Without giving it much thought he moved closer to the male and wrapped his arms around him in a warm embrace. He could understand the regrets of a bad relationship and the hurt of an even worse break-up.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:02 pm
User Image
                                                          " When it came to introducing Samuel to his friends, it was true that he would have a hard time explaining who Samuel was. He had no words really when it came to explain who Samuel was except that he was his boyfriend but he knew that wouldn’t fly well. Micha kept his personal life separate from Samuel because he worried that it might bother Samuel. It seemed as if Samuel didn’t like his answer as he watched him furrow his eyebrows. He wasn’t trying to make excuses but perhaps he was in a way. Micha was merely trying to protect himself but also Samuel. He felt silence settle between them as Samuel decided to just give into his answer. Micha watched as Samuel cleared his face. He looked away from Samuel letting the silence settle between them as it usually did. Micha let himself relax beside Samuel as he sat there after his words on his relationship. He felt the bed move as he glanced to see Samuel moving closer toward him. Micha didn’t move as Samuel slipped his arms around him. He relaxed as he leaned his head against Samuel’s shoulder. ”Remember that Russian restaurant I told you about?” Micha asked curiously wondering if Samuel remembered. He had told Samuel about it his first time visiting his mansion which caused a debate about authentic Russian food, but he had also told Samuel about a friend of his who owned the place. "

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games