Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your evil twin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:36 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
Ifuuki felt a presence behind her. She spun and shot out another bone spike. Before she realized, she had pinned Muuga to a tree.
"Oh damn." Ifuuki said with a small pout. Turning to Ra, her smile returned. "I'll let them get the others busy while I stash you inside. I don't want you running off on me." Ifuuki lifted Ra effortlessly and bounded into her lab. She threw him down and stepped into her office for another paralizing potion.
Muuga clawed at the spike and howled like an animal. No amount of stretching could remove himself from the tree. Purplish blood flowed down the trunk.

--

Mai rolled to the side as the tsubo crashed next to her. One hit with that and I'll be a smear... she thought. She began to perform a few hand seals, and when she was finished, she suddenly appeared a few feet from Geku, swinging Zasumaru directly at his abdomen.

Seeing this Yajiro Quickly used the remaining length of chain as if it was a wip targeting Mai's blade hopeing to intangle it.

Zasumaru was tangled by the chain, but Mai smirked. She popped the end of the hilt, which caused her sword to shoot straight up into the air clearing the chains. Now a hair's breath away from Geku, she fell neatly into her technique.
"Seven Truths of Aima!" she screamed. Her fist struck his abdomon. "Courage!"
The same fist shot verticly in a uppercut. "Strength!"
She spun on one heel and struck him with a vicious roundhouse. "Versitility!"
Using her momentum, she attacked with her other foot directly into his chest. "Directness!"
A quick left cross was next. "Preparedness!"
She grabbed both his shoulders and kneed him in the stomach. "Surprise!"
The last move was tricky. With the grip on his shoulders, she lifted him in the air and slamed him hard in the ground behind her. "Finality!"
Standing straight, she stuck out her arm and caught Zasumaru. One down..
Yajiro quickly pulled the chain tight and began to channle his energy into a large pouch attached to his belt as he said,"that was unexpected young nin."

"Bite me!" Mai shouted and sprang forward. She brought Zasumaru in a upward slice to avoid any more chain entanglements.

Yajiro preformed a few hand seals that send a hail of chakra charged pebles at Mai "Peble spray," he shouted as the explosive objects hurtled toward thair target.

Caught in the middle of the attack, Mai was stuck in several places by the pebbles. One struck her hard in the forehead, causing her to drop Zasumaru. Blood flowed down her pretty face and she tried to staunch the bleeding. Now blinded by blood, she gritted her teeth. This isn't good...

Seeing that Mai was now blinded he preformed a string of seals that turned his right arm into marble"elemental change," he said as he took a swing at Mai's chest with his right arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:39 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
Ifuuki felt a presence behind her. She spun and shot out another bone spike. Before she realized, she had pinned Muuga to a tree.
"Oh damn." Ifuuki said with a small pout. Turning to Ra, her smile returned. "I'll let them get the others busy while I stash you inside. I don't want you running off on me." Ifuuki lifted Ra effortlessly and bounded into her lab. She threw him down and stepped into her office for another paralizing potion.
Muuga clawed at the spike and howled like an animal. No amount of stretching could remove himself from the tree. Purplish blood flowed down the trunk.

--

Mai rolled to the side as the tsubo crashed next to her. One hit with that and I'll be a smear... she thought. She began to perform a few hand seals, and when she was finished, she suddenly appeared a few feet from Geku, swinging Zasumaru directly at his abdomen.

Seeing this Yajiro Quickly used the remaining length of chain as if it was a wip targeting Mai's blade hopeing to intangle it.

Zasumaru was tangled by the chain, but Mai smirked. She popped the end of the hilt, which caused her sword to shoot straight up into the air clearing the chains. Now a hair's breath away from Geku, she fell neatly into her technique.
"Seven Truths of Aima!" she screamed. Her fist struck his abdomon. "Courage!"
The same fist shot verticly in a uppercut. "Strength!"
She spun on one heel and struck him with a vicious roundhouse. "Versitility!"
Using her momentum, she attacked with her other foot directly into his chest. "Directness!"
A quick left cross was next. "Preparedness!"
She grabbed both his shoulders and kneed him in the stomach. "Surprise!"
The last move was tricky. With the grip on his shoulders, she lifted him in the air and slamed him hard in the ground behind her. "Finality!"
Standing straight, she stuck out her arm and caught Zasumaru. One down..
Yajiro quickly pulled the chain tight and began to channle his energy into a large pouch attached to his belt as he said,"that was unexpected young nin."

"Bite me!" Mai shouted and sprang forward. She brought Zasumaru in a upward slice to avoid any more chain entanglements.

Yajiro preformed a few hand seals that send a hail of chakra charged pebles at Mai "Peble spray," he shouted as the explosive objects hurtled toward thair target.

Caught in the middle of the attack, Mai was stuck in several places by the pebbles. One struck her hard in the forehead, causing her to drop Zasumaru. Blood flowed down her pretty face and she tried to staunch the bleeding. Now blinded by blood, she gritted her teeth. This isn't good...

Seeing that Mai was now blinded he preformed a string of seals that turned his right arm into marble"elemental change," he said as he took a swing at Mai's chest with his right arm.

Hearing her enemy if front of her, she put her arms up to block. She was struck, and it felt as though she was hit by a ton of bricks. She flew back and struck a tree denting it. Mai tried to stand, but a huge pain welled up in her chest. Damn...must have cracked some ribs...  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:46 pm
Letting the Jitsu in his arm were off. Yajiro reached into his belt and pulled out six stars and threw them at Mai's legs.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:53 pm
your evil twin
Letting the Jitsu in his arm were off. Yajiro reached into his belt and pulled out six stars and threw them at Mai's legs.

Mai saw the stars fly toward her. Oh no! My only chance is my KG.. but can I do it?
Straining as hard as she could, she delved deep into her chakra reserves. Sweating, she shouted. "SPIRIT RELEASE!"
The shirukin embbeded in the tree right where Mai's back had dented it. They had passed right through her spectral body. She had succeeded. She found herself weightless, as if a breeze could blow her away. The pain was gone and she could see clearly. It was as if she was a ghost.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:05 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

Mai saw the stars fly toward her. Oh no! My only chance is my KG.. but can I do it?
Straining as hard as she could, she delved deep into her chakra reserves. Sweating, she shouted. "SPIRIT RELEASE!"
The shirukin embbeded in the tree right where Mai's back had dented it. They had passed right through her spectral body. She had succeeded. She found herself weightless, as if a breeze could blow her away. The pain was gone and she could see clearly. It was as if she was a ghost.

Yajiro stood there stunned for a moment, then he looked into Mai's eyes as his flashed red."Damn," he shouted as his kg failed"looks like we're at a stail mate," he said calmly  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:14 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

Yajiro stood there stunned for a moment, then he looked into Mai's eyes as his flashed red."Damn," he shouted as his kg failed"looks like we're at a stail mate," he said calmly

Mai floated toward her advisary. "It seems we are..." she replied. Her voice had an odd echo to it, as if she was mile away. It startled her. Whenever her mother perform the technique, her voice remained the same. Had she failed somehow?
"Give back the Rajin Scroll. You can't win..."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:19 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

Mai floated toward her advisary. "It seems we are..." she replied. Her voice had an odd echo to it, as if she was mile away. It startled her. Whenever her mother perform the technique, her voice remained the same. Had she failed somehow?

Yajiro stood his ground and asked "What the hell is a Rajin Scroll?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:23 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

Mai waved her had viciously. "Don't play dumb! You stole it!" What is this guy trying to pull? Surely he doesn't think he could talk his way out of it.
"Hand it over!"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:29 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

Mai waved her had viciously. "Don't play dumb! You stole it!" What is this guy trying to pull? Surely he doesn't think he could talk his way out of it.
"Hand it over!"
" What village are you from?" he asked as he searched his memories.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:34 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

"Hand it over!"
What? He doesn't even remember?! What an insult!
"Konoha damn it! How could you not remember!?" she shouted. Her voice sounded even stranger raised. Mai started to worry.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:41 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

"Hand it over!"
"Konoha damn it! How could you not remember!?" she shouted. Her voice sounded even stranger raised. Mai started to worry.

"I never stole a scroll from Konoha," he replied." The only thing I ever took from that dump was a few lives and this kid Ganeni thow he did choose to go with me."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:44 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

"Hand it over!"

"I never stole a scroll from Konoha," he replied." The only thing I ever took from that dump was a few lives and this kid Ganeni thow he did choose to go with me."
Mai couldn't believe what she was hearing. "You b*****d!"
She swung at him, but lost her balance in the air and tumbled through him. It was an odd sensation, and her veiw was even worse. She had seen his insides. She felt sick.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:02 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

"Hand it over!"

Mai couldn't believe what she was hearing. "You b*****d!"
She swung at him, but lost her balance in the air and tumbled through him. It was an odd sensation, and her veiw was even worse. She had seen his insides. She felt sick.

Yajiro jumped as Mai went through him. "If you want to talk about scrolls go see that guy," he said as he pointed to Geku who was now getting up."As for me I must leave you now for I have biusness else ware,"said Yajiro as he unsummened his tesubo."And if you fallow me I will kill you,"He finished with a demonic grin on his face as he turned and left her standing thair.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:07 am
Ooc:thare is nothing here your just seeing things.  

your evil twin

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:41 am
Kai sat there cross legged as a second strong of seals appeared on the outside of the ones Kai wrote. The second gate is unsealed. Hades has been released. Kai thought as four dark hooded translucent figure rose from the points written on the ground. "Spirits Scouts search for the one named Yajiro." Kai said as the spirits floated away in different directions.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games