Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otternavy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:55 am
TerashiLeonGoken
Pyro_gigas
TerashiLeonGoken
Congratulations. I wanted in on that thing, but my mission partner, Hawk, hasn't been online since the Pokemon Conquest RP, it seems.

Also, lies. I responded friday night and never got a reply... also The topic was never made. >:I
Didn't know that I had to make the topic. xD

Sorry about that. It's not too late, though. It's due to day, so if we can finish it before midnight, we can still be in this thing.

o-o eh. I dunno if I'll be able to do it. I've got errands to run today that'll take up a lot of my time. week days are very busy for me @_@  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:56 am
Pyro_gigas
TerashiLeonGoken
Pyro_gigas
TerashiLeonGoken
Congratulations. I wanted in on that thing, but my mission partner, Hawk, hasn't been online since the Pokemon Conquest RP, it seems.

Also, lies. I responded friday night and never got a reply... also The topic was never made. >:I
Didn't know that I had to make the topic. xD

Sorry about that. It's not too late, though. It's due to day, so if we can finish it before midnight, we can still be in this thing.

o-o eh. I dunno if I'll be able to do it. I've got errands to run today that'll take up a lot of my time. week days are very busy for me @_@
Ah. I'll just delete the topic, then.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:15 pm
Pyro_gigas
Requiem of Whyspers
Pyro_gigas
Al feeds his Swablu sunkerns... :C

User Image

Only if those Sunkerns are less than a centimeter long. Sunkern = Pokemon born from a Platypus/Echnidna style mammalian egg. Sunflora seeds = seeds produced by a sunflower Pokemon. They are, essentially, the same as the berries produced by Grotle and Snover, for all intents and purposes.

It's funnier to imagine Al with a dog-food bag of sunkern! xD

Lol. I can imagine. He may end up feeding her whole Sunkern after she evolves into a Dragon-type. Seeing as Dragons are traditionally carnivores.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:13 pm
A quiet return to Snagem

I've been gone for quite a while (almost six months, I think), but I will be making a return later today. I'll try to be more active here as I have time.  

Foxx Sevren

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:33 pm
Foxx Sevren
A quiet return to Snagem

I've been gone for quite a while (almost six months, I think), but I will be making a return later today. I'll try to be more active here as I have time.

A quiet return! ...in big letters. Just kidding, nice to see ya.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:53 pm
What are we suppose to do with a Big Nugget?  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:55 pm
DignityPower
What are we suppose to do with a Big Nugget?

Two can be alchemized to make a Massive Nugget. I need to update the alchemy list, sorry.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:39 am
So Odd officially hates Ambrosia and Alchemy after last night. Her failure to craft him a Rainbow Pokeblock has led him to believe she just plain sucks.

Lykas and Al are still cool with her, though. Until she messes up and costs them a crapton of money/items.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:32 pm
I must say, with everyone dressing up, I'm quite tempted to try and draw Kairi in her 'Lady Spinarak' outfit. I suck at drawing clothes though, heh. I think I'm gonna try anyways though, just because.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:15 pm
O.O I'd be pretty angry too if I failed to craft anything D;

I can't draw humans as well as clothes XD  

DignityPower

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:33 pm
DignityPower
O.O I'd be pretty angry too if I failed to craft anything D;

I can't draw humans as well as clothes XD

I'm not really very good at drawing humans, myself. Typically I draw more animals and furries, well, and Pokemon. I drew the picture in my sig actually. My humans are far from where I'd like them to be though. I have issues with hands. And clothes, but, I already said that. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:41 pm
I draw humans fairly well. But I tend to draw small images. Just a habit, I guess. That, and my DSiXL's camera feature is the best I've got, and it's not perfect. I wish I had a scanner. ):  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DignityPower

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:15 pm
Hands are the worst D;
I tend to draw on a small canvas because i like seeing the whole screen and i think that's why i have trouble with detailed creatures such as humans :p
Strangely enough, i draw monkeys and birds pretty well xD

Ps. Im about to go out *wants to rp* D;  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:42 pm
Ya, so.....my laptop won't power on all of a sudden with no apparent reason for it. No idea when or if I'll be able to get it going again. Which means my online time is now limited somewhat. Anytime except between 3-9 PM is what I'm expecting, until I can get it running again.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:02 pm
-The Nekomata Tsukihime-

Pfft, I can draw one mean stick figure.

xD  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games