Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:33 pm
Ka lowered his body to the ground and back away.Ka let out an ear spiting howl of pain. Meena wirled around ready for attack and saw Ka biteing at his hind paw which was covered in blood. Meena took a step towards Ka and stopped when Ka snarled. the snarl wasn't of a wounded pup but of a full grown angery wolf. Meena stood on her haunches and the hair on her body fell to the ground strand by strand till all the hair was gone her limbs elongated popped, and cracked. Her toes grew into fingers and her hind toes grew slightly. Her nails shrunk and her doclaws grew into thumbs. her tail shrank and then disapeared entirely. Meena rushed over to Ka and was bit on her forearm. Meena pushed her arm further into Ka's mouth forcing him to let go. she then brought her elbow back and slamed it into Ka's skull knocking him out. she then started the process of removing his paw from the trap.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:06 am
Ainu whined loudly, licking Ka's face and nuzzling him in her concern. He was so very still. Finally, she buried her nose in his fur and inhaled deeply, relaxing a bit only when she smelled the life still in him. As Meena worked at the trap, she grabbed hold of Ka's scruff, readying herself to pull the pup away as soon as his leg was freed.  

Major_Expendable

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:04 pm
"I'm sorry Ka" Meena whimpered in wolf. She pulled the trigger mecanism away from Ka's poor leg. the trap snapped open. "It's a double coil spring trap. these are illegal." Meena snarled and turned back into a wolf.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:10 am
~Yakone~

Yakone glared at the trap. "Filfy humans," he finally said. "They are ungrateful, unuseful, retarded creatures." Yakone spit at the trap. "They all deserve to be food." He slowly looked his way at Ka and tried to heal his leg.  

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:21 pm
Meena tried to not take ofence to the comment and went to work on taking the trap apart.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:11 pm
"Meena walks on two legs sometimes. She does not deserve to be food." Ainu snarled, more than a little upset by the comment. She moved over to sit near Meena, her hackles raised.  

Major_Expendable

` n e k e n e k e

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:14 pm
[I drudged the crap-post up.]
[It sucks.]

The sound of a growl reached her pointed ears, her gaze snapping back to the demon before her at the purely animalistic sound. It was slightly unexpected, for she was used to those with humanoid forms conversing in the spoken tongue, but then perhaps he was too far into his feeding mind frame to speak aloud. Having been into similar rages in the past, she found this explanation suitable, and more likely as this sound increased and the one she watched drew protectively closer to his meal.

Feeling something in her thoughts, an echo of something not her own was the only warning she got before a voice, perhaps his voice, screeched over her senses. Though her eyes did not shut and her body did not flinch, internally she was both screaming and hissing her anger. She has never felt so strangely used in her life, and the male hadn’t even touched her. It was akin to feeling an unwanted touch, but so far different that comparing them did little to keep her mind from roiling, screaming back at him. Though, she knew, she had no such projection abilities, and unless he could read her innermost thoughts, she doubted that he would hear her unladylike language regardless. As a precaution she voided her mind of trivial matters, and focused solely on this demon, and his presence that she could still feel within. After all, she’d been around those with unusual abilities before, how would this beast be any different?

Her own voice was soft, smooth, cold. The type of voice that had a regular being chilled, and feeling the inexplicable urge to leave, leave now, leave before something happened to change the tone to anger. But for the moment she was calm, polite, and anything but angry. Or so her voice seemed.

“It is your fault for being so immersed in your kill that you did not notice my approach. If you had, I would not have been able to disturb you in the slightest.”

She did not move away, instead, lighting her eyes upon the corpse of an innocent victim. He had, after all, asked after her hunger. Finding her stomach mysteriously quiet, when usually it would have growled at the sight of any meat or possible food, she spoke a second time, her eyes cold, icy blue to his startling red.

“I entered out of curiosity as to the scent of a demon amongst regular wolves, not out of hunger.”

Her eyes narrowed, watching him. Paranoid, perhaps, but she had the distinct feeling he’d rather see her broken on the ground than see her at all.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:53 pm
(( Sorry that I never saw it... ))
(( I feel oblivious and dumb. DX ))
(( OH WELL. ^^;; ))

As she spoke, he again felt the tug of humanity.
Slowly, but considerably, his wolfishness melted, though he hardly appeared any less menacing. Truly, he was a bit shocked at her cleverness, directing the fault his way like that...
He pondered this, running narrow, calculating eyes over her figure. She had lightly outsmarted him, but what he lacked in mind at the moment he made up for with sheer, unrelenting power.
At that, his lips curled, his bared teeth no longer threatening, but grinning.
A triumphant, malicious chuckle escaped past his teeth, and his shoulders shook with his mirth.
He tilted his head slightly upward, looking down upon her in a dominant fashion.
His luscious, bloodied lips parted ever so slightly.
He was clearly amused.
You're a clever little s**t, aren't you?
He laughed again, more heartily this time.
He let his shadows writhe inside her mind for a few more agonizing moments, but let their teasing and probing quiet down with his laughter; he had no further interest in threatening the poor femme, only in degrading her.
"Aaah," he breathed, shaking his head and giving a few final chuckles. "Run along, girl. You're quite right, I'm a true demon among wolves... though the lot of you look like dogs. I suggest you sate your curiosity elsewhere, femme, before I tire of this doe."
He lowered his gaze dangerously, a few stray tendrils of hair falling in his face. Dull traces of excitement throbbed within his loins, and his voice was dreadfully sensuous. "You could be next."

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:14 pm
~Yakone~

sweatdrop "I didn't mean it like that, there are exeptions." Yakone sighed. "I was just thinking out loud. I won't let it happen again." He walked back over to Meena "Sorry, It wasn't a direct comment to you. Anyways Ka is heeled but it will still hurt a little, he should probally take it easy. give it about one more day."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:53 pm
He laughed. The sound of it grated upon her nerves, her gaze narrowing at the sound. Amusement usually meant that the one before her took he small frame as useless and not a true enemy to behold. Funny, she felt less intimidated after such a sound when most would feel far more fearful when a possible threat was staring them down, laughing their head off as if they were insane. The paranoia was stronger now, but she pushed it down, ignoring it easily. He had a way of getting to her, as he probably did to most beings, and the result made her less fearful, and far more prone to being an annoyance. If that ended in a fight, so be it. A tremor ran down her spine, but it was not fear. Excitement, for though he was undeniably reeking of power, she did so enjoy a good battle.

The comment caused her hackles to raise internally, her mind a complete blank for a moment. Dogs? He dare insinuate she liked flea bitten slaves to humans? A sudden smell assaulted her nostrils, and she glanced at him, her nostrils dilating ever so slightly. Aw, the poor puppy seemed to be oh-so-male after all.

Though he was quite appealing to the eyes... Batting her eyelashes for a moment, she leaned casually against a nearby tree, smirking in his direction without quite maintaining eye contact. Instead they skittered around his frame, glancing off the carcass and nearby scenery, and drawing inevitably back to the bloody form that was living, breathing, though she doubted whether the being was truly a live soul. Quietly, she spoke, almost sultry, but not quite.

“True demon? I sincerely doubt you could satisfy me any better than a dog could, and you undoubtedly know that a tame beast is highly unsatisfying.”

A smirk, and she locked gazes with him.

“After all, I would assume those are the only ones who would let you bed them.”

` n e k e n e k e

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:43 pm
Hellahi's eyes widened fractionally, taken aback by the fae's strange tactics.
He blinked before averting her gaze.
Was she challenging him?
Irritation gave way to anger. His shadows roiled and contorted wildly in his wake. His skin grew taut over his cheekbones as he clenched his jaw. The ebony pool his skirts had formed beneath his crouched form seemed to flow in reverse as he stood slowly, dangerously. He popped his neck and rolled his shoulders, the chiming of his jewelry and the grating sounds of his joints creating a strange ensemble.
If she meant to challenge him, so be it.
It was a battle she couldn't possibly win.
Almost to swiftly for the human eye to register, Hellahi sprung forward in a blur of gleaming silver and shadow. In an instant, he had one hand steading himself against the tree on which she leant on, and the other holding her jaw in a vice-like grip between his thumb and forefingers.
He leaned in to her, pinning her roughly against the tree, his face mere inches away from hers.
He laughed, low and tauntingly, tilting his head to look down upon her once more.
For a fleeting moment, he found himself admiring the smooth, creaminess of her skin...
...In his own way of better appreciating it, he dug his nails fractionally deeper into the tender areas of her jaw.
For Hellahi, it was all strangely erotic... and it sated his anger.
Two birds with one stone.
"Don't toy with me, femme," he advised, his voice low with their closeness and his ardor.

(( OOC: Man, do I have writer's block. DX ))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:14 pm
His anger was a tangible thing in the air, rushing towards her so fast she could almost taste it. And it tasted sweet on her tongue, her nostrils flaring as she inhaled, her eyes narrowing slightly as he shifted, his body beginning to move. Recognizing immediately the calm before the storm, she paused her mind a moment to consider her actions. Move and be chased, or stay and torment him further from her nonchalant position? A challenge sparkled is her red shot gaze, her brows arching slightly a coy pout coming to her features. This male was proving quite… fun.

The feeling of him around her was sudden but not unexpected, his nails digging into the flesh annoying. The pain registered, as did the though that he could break her jaw if he chose to, but then, she’d been broken before. She would heal if he did such, after all. His words caused the challenging sparkle to return to her eyes, rapidly growing darker with some unnamed emotion. This male was close. And quite fun indeed.

Shifting slightly, she trailed her hand down his stomach, fully aware that said hand might be removed for such an outrageous action. Her tongue, moist and hot, trailed over her dry lips, sneaking out to snake along the hand holding her jaw, before disappearing into her mouth once more. Teasing, the glint in her eyes was, and she lowered her lashes slightly to hide the lack of fear there.

“But puppy, I’d quite love to… toy with you, as it were.”

She was signing her death warrant, a voice in her mind rebelled quite clearly. Ignoring it, she shifted slightly against the tree, keeping her head in place as to avoid further bruising to her jaw line. After all, she wouldn’t want to ruin her complexion, uhn?

` n e k e n e k e

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:20 am
Hellahi felt the warmth of her hand sliding down his torso, then stopping, and had to fight to repress the urge to encourage her. He managed to hold back, focusing on the inconvenience she'd caused him, interrupting his meal so. However, anger threatened to give way to desire the instant her tongue darted from between her lips, trailing along his tense fingers... Hellahi absently shifted his eyes to her tongue, pink and shining, and followed its course back behind her full, pursed lips.
He felt the air growing hot between them as he fought to find her gaze, hidden under coyly lowered lashes.
He wasn't sure what to make of her comment; was it an insult or an offer?
He wanted to strike her, to make her regret her insolence...
He wanted to take her where she stood.
Hellahi, being a typical male, thus struggled between his will to fight and his carnal desires.
Fortunate for the demon, sometimes the two were one in the same.
As if recoiling from the touch of her tongue, he removed his hand from the fae's jaw, only to mercilessly grab a fistfull of her hair. Traces of the doe's blood were smeared on her face, and Hellahi felt a pang of satisfaction having marred such perfection. Violently, he wrenched her head back, trying to ignore her exposed neck, the flash of her throat as she breathed, the visible quickening of her pulse...
He let himself shudder as he pressed himself against her, ignoring how desperately urging the notion must've seemed.
He craned his neck low to whisper in her ear.
"I fear you underestimate me, little one," he taunted, tightening his grip on her hair, listening closely for the tiny sounds of individual strands breaking.
Being so close to her face, the demon allowed himself to steal a taste of the doe's blood on her cheek, the probing of his tongue quick and urgent before returning it to his mouth.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:02 pm
The beast had eyes, she determined almost immediately, that could turn a girl stupid in her tracks. Dancing with some emotion, though cold, she could tell, just tell, that he was struggling between two desires, between two ideas. A trickle of apprehension struggled through her at that, her lashes going up as her eyes did, to gaze upon his features with a curiosity unmasked. After all, she was young, and he was interesting, and looking was no true crime. Though, she mused, this beast might claim otherwise. The movement on her hand made her jaw pop, the sound quiet though loud in her ears. As his hand sunk into her hair, she felt the pull and narrowed her gaze once more.

Her head had tilted, and though she knew all a struggle would do is cause her to lose hair – hair that seemed to return within moments of being cut in the past. Thank-you mother for that little bit of blessing, she thought, The feeling of him pressing closer caused her own beast to momentarily shout at her brain in a panic, urging her to flee before she tamped it down. She was still not trapped, aside from his hand in her hair, he had not true grip on her that would keep her from moving enough to weasel out of his hold. Though, she pouted for a moment, wrenching her hair free was going to hurt like hell.

His words caused two reactions. Firstly, a short flush dusted across her cheeks and nose, and petulant look came to her eyes, before both vanished. Childish, yes, but she had been the baby, the little one, the darling little girl for so long that the mention of inferiority cause her to become annoyed. His body so close, hot to the touch, was now more of an aggravation than anything. How dare he call her little! She was… well, a bit on the small side, but perhaps that didn’t matter at all. The second reaction was a bit different, so he had reached out and licked her cheek. Fair game, then, yes?

Her hand slipped lower, her eyelashes drifting downwards once again to hide the teasing light in her eyes as her fingers brushed down his stomach and across his hip.

“Perhaps I do. I have a habit of doing that to those whom I know not the name of, and do not kill me immediately though they’ve had the chance. Or, it could be the fact that you play with your food in the same way my brothers did as children.”

She smirked, forcefully drawing her head back upright, ignoring as further strands of her hair pulled out in his tight grip. A few, she knew, had taken scalp with them, but that would be healed by morning. Most had just broken off somewhere in the length, tangling in the mass of hair she had or dropping to the ground at their feet. The pain was brief, gone. She stared at him, eyes dancing.

“Or maybe I comprehend what you’re capable of, and yet hold no fear of you?”

` n e k e n e k e

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:42 pm
For a moment, nay, for a fraction of a second, Hellahi caught a glimpse of a hurt, offended little child behind the femme's provocative masque...
...and even that tiny promise of breakable innocence sent the demon's desires aflame.
Heat leapt to a peak in the demon's loins as her teasing fingers trailed lower and explored more daringly.
Slowly, amidst the red haze of his merged lust and rage, he began to understand the hidden glimmer in the fae's eyes beneath those lowered lashes.
She was smart. Damnably smart... Or, at least, she seemed so.
She was also quite bold, both in her actions and words.
And, on top of it all...
...she didn't seem to fear him overmuch.
Hellahi wasn't sure if he took it as a threat, or simply another challenge to be treated as sport.
One of her nails trailed over the flesh of his pelvis... and the demon's speculatory thoughts drifted away.
The weakness of the flesh, so the weakness of man.
He lost himself in her eyes as she forced her head upward, bewildered by her defiance. It was strange to have her not begging for his mercy...
...Perhaps he could have her begging for somewhat else.
Nearly overrun by his desire, his anger fading away, he carelessly released the grip he had on her hair to hungrily grope her backside. He hoisted her up fractionally, grinding his rigid manhood into her urgently. Claw-like nails pierced through the fabric clothing her rump, seeking to puncture the vulnerable flesh underneath.
He ignored her taunting, no longer feeling the need to spar with words.
He spoke, his voice rendered low and hushed with his anticipation and, again, ardor.
"Then fear me not, if it pleases you, femme," he breathed.
He nipped teasingly at the bloodied edges of her jaw, working his way upward to brush her lips with his as he spoke further.
"And call me Hellahi, if you must put a name to your desires."
He smiled against her lips, a devilish smile, cold and humorless, making sure she felt it rather than saw it.
It left much to the imagination.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games