Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:52 am
Whee! I've finally got internet back! I don't know how it was fixed (I went to sleep, and only got up about 30 minutes ago) but I don't care! I HAVE INTERNET!!!!!

*coughs* Anyway, having problems with Windows Live Messenger..... but I think I know how to fix that. wink

EDIT: btw, my thanks to Darien for posting that for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:20 am
... somewhat offtopic, NG... have you tried suggesting to your doctor/s, or you yourself looking into rare diseases?

its quite possible that you have one... read an article that kinda made this pop into my mind... in the article was mention of a lady who was having tremendous abdominal pains... to which people thought she was faking, or was a hypochondriac... after 6 years, they found out what it was. well, now she takes 11 different prescriptions to handle the condition (don't remember what it was called though sadly)  

Terra Omalley

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:35 am

scream scream scream

GAHH!!!!!! I tried getting WLM (Windows Live Messenger) to work... with no success (until I restart the router xp ) and when I get it working, I find out that I should have deleted a couple more files to solve a problem. And just wait it gets better. So I restore the files I deleted from recycling bin thinking it would fix the problem.... BAD idea. I now have over 370 contacts on my list (after trying to fix it several times) and I now have to sort through my list and sort things out.

EDIT: It's fixed now.... recommendation.. when looking at problem... double check the problem number... as this saves time, and prevents other problems.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:44 am
Well not that this is anything big but I woke to a biiiig trail of ants comming in from our balcony. Since most of you dont know let me take the time to say "I abosultely HATE ants that invade my home!" I used this really powerful powder that we used to debug our house when KowKitty had fleas it seems to work but im still crossing my finger whatch as few ants run about.

On a different note:
New people are moving into the condo next to us. They had a misunderstanding with the people they'll be renting from and had check out our place to see what the were getting. They were insanely nice people, never had a frown or scary serious face on. They weren't creepy happy so thats cool. Best part is they said have a teenage duaghter. Yes i know what your thinking, but its not like that all. It'll be the first person in my range of age that will be near me.

Im glad you fixed your problem, Crenn. I know how computers can be ( I once spent 5 straight hours trying to get adware off my system, not fun.)

Terra, I know its possibility, but please dont say things like that >.< Nobody wants to think that NG has a rare disease. We want to think about her getting better not taking truckloads of medication each day.  

SuckerPunch!

Shaviv

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:55 am
Well, the dog-park has its drama, but I still like being there. Partly because my own doglets need exercise and social contact with other dogs, and partly because the other dogs are also cute ^_____^

Daisy, a lab- and dobermann- mix (I think), reminds me of Sakiimi-chan.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:22 am
I might have a job interview for tomorrow....wish me luck! blaugh  

Manda_Tifa

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:25 am
Wewt! Go Manda!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:33 am
Manda_Tifa

Good Luck!

Selene Aries

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:12 pm
Manda_Tifa

Good luck Manda ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:41 pm
Manda_Tifa

Good luck!  

Sirus Jin

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:03 pm
MANDA'S GOT AN INTERVIEW...

She just told me. I'm so happy for her!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:17 pm
*laughs* Fog blew my surprise...Yup, I got the interview...tomorrow @ 10 AM...*crosses fingers* Here's hoping!

Thanks for the luck-wishing, everyone....now if you can just keep that up til after 10 AM tomorrow, all will be good! heart  

Manda_Tifa

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:36 pm
Manda_Tifa
*laughs* Fog blew my surprise...Yup, I got the interview...tomorrow @ 10 AM...*crosses fingers* Here's hoping!

Thanks for the luck-wishing, everyone....now if you can just keep that up til after 10 AM tomorrow, all will be good! heart

Congradualtions! You'll do great Manda whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:41 pm
Its confirmed, I'm a horrable pet owner. My gecko has died, because I didn't take him to the vet, and the crickets I got for him, I forgot at Grandma's. I'm feeling so horrable, he held on for a long long time, and I just...ugh.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:51 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Its confirmed, I'm a horrable pet owner. My gecko has died, because I didn't take him to the vet, and the crickets I got for him, I forgot at Grandma's. I'm feeling so horrable, he held on for a long long time, and I just...ugh.

Sorry for your loss NG.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games