Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:23 pm

Reyos
DjCrimsonFox
Reyos
uh huh I understand that, and that's great, a certain ex of both of ours was alot umm how do I put this, more controlling maybe?

*shudders* Don't remind me. He deemed me unclean when he found out I was having fun with females. He didn't mind if I had fun with guys, but he tried to force me to being gay and dropping my bi-ness.
he told me the entire story remember, about how you kept telling him your lioness was a male lion, well I don't mean him any ill, and don't want to hurt his feelings, but he was way too controlling. He even told me to stay away from anyone who was bi, I could only tough gay males, and no felines at all

Yeah.. I feel bad about having those restrictions placed on you. I lied to keep to keep him from getting upset, but after a while..I just couldn't take it anymore and told him after I had some fun with a mistress on Furcadia...broke his heart really, I felt bad despite how controlling he was...though I haven't talked to him since...
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:24 pm

[SiSsy PupPy]
*hummms*
*glomp*

neko315

[Nishiki]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:24 pm

neko315
[SiSsy PupPy]
*hummms*
*glomp*

*cuddlecuddle n.n*
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:25 pm

many many people ^^'
things go to fast for me sweatdrop

DocWho

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:25 pm

DjCrimsonFox
Reyos
DjCrimsonFox
Reyos
uh huh I understand that, and that's great, a certain ex of both of ours was alot umm how do I put this, more controlling maybe?

*shudders* Don't remind me. He deemed me unclean when he found out I was having fun with females. He didn't mind if I had fun with guys, but he tried to force me to being gay and dropping my bi-ness.
he told me the entire story remember, about how you kept telling him your lioness was a male lion, well I don't mean him any ill, and don't want to hurt his feelings, but he was way too controlling. He even told me to stay away from anyone who was bi, I could only tough gay males, and no felines at all

Yeah.. I feel bad about having those restrictions placed on you. I lied to keep to keep him from getting upset, but after a while..I just couldn't take it anymore and told him after I had some fun with a mistress on Furcadia...broke his heart really, I felt bad despite how controlling he was...though I haven't talked to him since...
Well I had the same reaction, I left him eventually, and I don't talk to him much anymore either, if any
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:26 pm

[WhiteVixen]
many many people ^^'
things go to fast for me sweatdrop
It happens o.o;; *speedyness...ear rubs hir* ^_^

Vinnie Outlaw

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:27 pm

Reyos
DjCrimsonFox
Reyos
DjCrimsonFox
Reyos

Well I had the same reaction, I left him eventually, and I only talked to him once since, he told me he was caught with illegal stuff on his computer

Yeah, I remember he had a collection of pics from various mebers of the FAA being nude...including a few who were under 18 at the time of the photos being taken...
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:28 pm

~runningglomp-attack's vinnie~ ninja

Morna Starwind

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:28 pm

DjCrimsonFox
Reyos
DjCrimsonFox
Reyos
DjCrimsonFox
Reyos

Well I had the same reaction, I left him eventually, and I only talked to him once since, he told me he was caught with illegal stuff on his computer

Yeah, I remember he had a collection of pics from various mebers of the FAA being nude...including a few who were under 18 at the time of the photos being taken...
well anyways... lets not talk about that digimon anthro
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:29 pm

Morna
*blinks and gets taken down like a bad american football player* I don't got the ball x.x;; heart

Vinnie Outlaw

[Nishiki]

*think he gonna do an animation of neko 3nodding *

[SiSsy PupPy]
neko315
[SiSsy PupPy]
*hummms*
*glomp*

*cuddlecuddle n.n*
You are too cute!!! 4laugh *cuddle huggle*

neko315

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reyos
well anyways... lets not talk about that digimon anthro

Yeah...anyways, how has your day been?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:30 pm

Vinnie Outlaw
Morna
*blinks and gets taken down like a bad american football player* I don't got the ball x.x;; heart

~grins and slobbers him~ sweatdrop do I need an excuse?

Morna Starwind

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:31 pm

Morna
Vinnie Outlaw
Morna

~grins and slobbers him~ sweatdrop do I need an excuse?
*licks her and cuddles* Not really...you never do...*spanks*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games