Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:02 pm

Johnny Malone
I didn't know they turned Darth Ham into the final boss! eek

No, you're thinking of the Demon Prince of Slaughter.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:03 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

Oh yeah.... I still need to complete my holy mission and smite him! I may lose my paladin status soon!

(That was really nerdy even for me... sweatdrop )

Johnny Malone
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:05 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

Oh yeah.... I still need to complete my holy mission and smite him! I may lose my paladin status soon!

Haha, that it was. But look at the guild. Its a Star Wars guild for good sake, we have the ability to be as nerdy and geeky as we can.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:06 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

You lost your paladin status when you seriously considered killing Ral's character that time back at your place.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:07 pm

Des Voh
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

Haha, that it was. But look at the guild. Its a Star Wars guild for good sake, we have the ability to be as nerdy and geeky as we can.

I suppose. But I pride myself in being the guy who doesn't look like a nerd at first glance but when you get to know him is perhaps the nerdiest guy you know. (Most of my friends have no idea I am a nerd)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:08 pm

Johnny Malone
Des Voh
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

I suppose. But I pride myself in being the guy who doesn't look like a nerd at first glance but when you get to know him is perhaps the nerdiest guy you know. (Most of my friends have no idea I am a nerd)

You look like a Nerd to me.
Why hide it?

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:08 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

You lost your paladin status when you seriously considered killing Ral's character that time back at your place.
My wizard was seriously considering killing Ral's character. Is it a sin to play in character? By all rights I should have lost it much sooner when my dwarf killed your CN drow beguiler.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:10 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Des Voh
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

Why hide it?
Being a big guy does not make me look like a nerd. I am "generally" clean shave, I bathe regularly, and I don't feel the need to let random people know about my nerdy habits. Most of my female friends are surprised when they find out I like DnD. Most of them think I am a normal (for the most part) guy.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:11 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

My wizard was seriously considering killing Ral's character. Is it a sin to play in character? By all rights I should have lost it much sooner when my dwarf killed your CN drow beguiler.

But that wasnt a Dwarf...I didnt think...

Yeah, but you're the one who played deep enough into character to consider such a heinous act. The forces of Good dont have a sense of humor and are rather a**l about such things. Even if you fake it, you break your alignment.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:14 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Des Voh
Johnny Malone

Why hide it?
Being a big guy does not make me look like a nerd. I am "generally" clean shave, I bathe regularly, and I don't feel the need to let random people know about my nerdy habits. Most of my female friends are surprised when they find out I like DnD. Most of them think I am a normal (for the most part) guy.

....Now you're stereotyping and saying unkind things about me because I openly accept Im a Nerd.
I bathe regularly as well and I dont go up to random people and tell them about my D&D games and the like.

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

I sure miss my half-drow rogue.In the town he started out in, he was the town locksmith and robbed the town blind, as well as the other characters before skipping town, followwed by the town guard. When they caught up with me it sure was a mess. I evened up KOing the whole group of PCs.

Hell, that was only level 1 in one sit-down. sweatdrop

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

Yeah, but you're the one who played deep enough into character to consider such a heinous act. The forces of Good dont have a sense of humor and are rather a**l about such things. Even if you fake it, you break your alignment.

Azer blooded Dwarf, is what I think it was actually. And what can I say I like to depart from my normal self with my characters. Besides I fought the temptation off didn't I, I exhibited self control, which is what paladins are supposed to do, overcome their base instincts for the greater good.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:15 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

Azer blooded Dwarf, is what I think it was actually. And what can I say I like to depart from my normal self with my characters. Besides I fought the temptation off didn't I, I exhibited self control, which is what paladins are supposed to do, overcome their base instincts for the greater good.

That still doesnt save you from the forces of Law and Good, who are still a**l as all hell.
((Hee Hee. LG and Hell in the same sentance.))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:15 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Des Voh
Johnny Malone

Why hide it?

....Now you're stereotyping and saying unkind things about me because I openly accept Im a Nerd.
I bathe regularly as well and I dont go up to random people and tell them about my D&D games and the like.
I am not saying anything unkind about you. Just many of the nerds I have met at comic and game shops,we are one of the weirder subcultures. Only one that outranks many nerds in creepiness are goths and emos in my opinion.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:16 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

That still doesnt save you from the forces of Law and Good, who are still a**l as all hell.
((Hee Hee. LG and Hell in the same sentance.))
I have done my atonement quest. I am back in the good and lawful.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games