Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
Welcome to Hogwarts!! (Literate RP. Start Your own Journey!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:52 pm
Name: Kairi Sakura Haruno

Blood Status:half blood

how old they appear:17

Eye color:blue

Hair length and style:short blue hair

Quidditch Position:Gryffindor seeker

Patronus:cat or wolf

Weight and height:5'6/124

Skin tone and type:pale

Shape of face:roundish

Distinguishing marks:pimples and rashes on the arm

Is s/he healthy?yes

Do they look healthy? why or why not? yes

are the a daredevil or cautious? cautious

Do they act the alone as when with someone? depends

Habits: smiling when lying

Hometown:Godric's Hollow

type of childhood:talking like crazy with her friend

first memory:making someone feel better when they are hurt

Education:5th year

Family: Mum Dad Grandma and 1 Brother

Mother:Mellie Tifa Haruno

Relationship:great

Father: Leon Naruto Haruno Sr.

Relationship:fine

Siblings,how many,relationship with each:
Brother:12 Leon Naruto Haruno Jr.good

Physical Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:02 pm
Kairi walked into the great hall,looking for a place to sit.She sits next to Aaron and says'' hey remember me Aaron , its Kairi?''I'm in your classes''. ''So what you think of our new teacher?''  

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100

Pools of Crimson Tears

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:21 pm
"I don't know he's ok. I mean he teaches my favorite class, Defense Against the Dark Arts. So he's cool for me." Aaron said as he looked Albus, James, and now Draco Ashton. "By the way call him Drash. He hates it."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:49 pm
''Defense Against the Dark Arts is my favorite class too''. (Thinking to her self wow someone talking to me,ME and im talking to him too.) "Um so how was your summer? Mine was really boring, cause i don't have any friends to hang out with. I never had friends my whole life. Um, why you call him Drash?'' Feeling dumb for saying that out loud. redface  

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100

Pools of Crimson Tears

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:29 pm
"It's short for Draco Ashton. Mine was good I was hangin with these guys." he says gesturing toward Draco Ashton, and the guys  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:27 pm
''You are so lucky to have friends to be with that won't gag or make a weird face or run from you.I keep hoping that someone would be friends with me because I never had a friend my whole life or anything like that.''she said feeling sad. sad  

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100

Pools of Crimson Tears

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:25 pm
"We can hang out. Where do you live? I mean the more friends the better right?" he said. "Hey dinner is almost over want to walk to the common room and talk some?" he asked getting up.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:39 pm
''Um sure let me get some of my stuff real quick'' she said getting up too and drops her bag that her art stuff spills out of.''Ah great where did my art book go?''.  

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100

Pools of Crimson Tears

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:40 pm
Without saying a word he held out his hand and her art book came right to it, "I believe this is yours." he said handing it to her then he grabbed her bag and everything came directly into it. "Wandless magic, can you do it?" he asked as they started walking out.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:50 pm
''Oh wow i didnt know that you could do it too yeah i can do it too just havent use it in a while ,um thanks for helping me.'' um maybe tomorrow we could play a game of quidditch if you want.''  

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100

Pools of Crimson Tears

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:34 pm
"Sure." he said as he leaned over and kissed her cheek. He walked away without another word. He grabbed his wand out of his trunk and did a couple of small spells for no reason.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:02 pm
She put her hand on her cheek and blushed.She grabs her stuff and go to the common room and draws a pic of Aaron and want to bed and starts dreaming of Voldy and woke up screaming.  

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100

Pools of Crimson Tears

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:01 pm
Aaron woke up from a dream, he and his parents were being attacked by Voldemort and had narrowly escaped. He couldn't sleep so he got up and paced the room. Finally it was morning, he got dressed and went down to the common room hoping to meet Kairi. When he did he walked up to her. "How was your night?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:14 pm
Kairi who was breathing heavily looked at him and said ''Oh hi Aaron,i had the worse dream of my whole life.Voldemort was killing people but he was not killing them with that spell,he was killing everyone with a knife cutting their neck and stabbing and he killed my mom and dad and you and me too''.starts to cry buts stops her self.''Um how was yours? she asked.  

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers