Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl -- Trade with me plx? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pokemon =
  <3
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:13 pm
PPN LYKES NOSEPASS.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:17 pm
NOSEPASS IS LIKE, THE SEXIEST POKEMON EVER.  

Destry

Shialu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:45 pm
BECAUSE THEY ARE SO INCREDIBLY HARD TO MAKE. I TRY AND TRY AND THEY BURN, AND SPLATTER, AND THEN MY HAND GETS CRAMPED FROM PRESSING DOWN TO HARD ON THE DS.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:13 pm
XD Wow. That srsly made me lol. <3 ILY SHIALU AND YOUR HARDCORE POFFIN MAKING SKILLS.

Ohhh. I bought like 40k of ultra balls to catch them with then.. <3

I like it when people come with me in places like that guy that gave me that egg, cause it makes everything like 32472374 time more easier. Or the other girl in that one forest...

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Destry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:30 pm
Shialu
BECAUSE THEY ARE SO INCREDIBLY HARD TO MAKE. I TRY AND TRY AND THEY BURN, AND SPLATTER, AND THEN MY HAND GETS CRAMPED FROM PRESSING DOWN TO HARD ON THE DS.

Aww. ): Come to Idaho magically and we'll help you make them? I see where you're coming from, but er...
I think it's fun and kind of relaxing. XD; Then again, I've got it down to some kind of art, if you can call it that.

Sauce-Kay
XD Wow. That srsly made me lol. <3 ILY SHIALU AND YOUR HARDCORE POFFIN MAKING SKILLS.

Ohhh. I bought like 40k of ultra balls to catch them with then.. <3

I like it when people come with me in places like that guy that gave me that egg, cause it makes everything like 32472374 time more easier. Or the other girl in that one forest...

It took me a while. x: I ended up using all of my balls except for my Great Balls, and caught it with one of those. LEGENDARIES HATE ME. Especially the other three you get later. XD Ugh.

Same. (: The cave under the bike path has a girl that travels with you in it... if you've gone there. I know you can by now. And then Victory Road is supposed to, but I never met the girl. D: Not sure how. I've been through that thing ten or so times levelling. The last person is in the volcano, whatever it's called, and I think he's the Elite Four's Flint's brother. XD I like how you encounter two wild pokemon, too. That's fun. <3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:34 pm
OH GOD MY HAND! MY DS. OH GODDDDDDDD!!
NEVER AGAIN
NEVER AGAIN.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shialu

Destry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:36 pm
ROFLMAO.

Maybe not on the floor, but all over my chair. XD OMFG. I love you.

The poffins, they loooooooove you!

<3 <3 <3 XD!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:44 pm
I spin my pencil (the little stick thingy is lost :c ) On the ds, but the mixture won't move! I TRY SO HARD. I REALLY DO. I'M SPINNING MY PENCIL THE DIRECTION IT SAYS TO, BUT IT WONT STIR. WHY. Oh god why!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shialu

Destry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:48 pm
OMG. LOL. XD I love the song choice thar.

Poffins must be a traumatic experience. D:

The problem may be the pencil, y'know! x: The sticks don't cost too much to buy, I don't think. I've seen them at Fred Meyer's, even (if you have one there)! It would be money well spent, I think. XD <333

I wanted to quote this in my profile, but it won't do the quote tag for some reason. YOUR POFFIN CURSE IS AFFECTING MY INTERNET. ):

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:53 pm
Destry

The problem may be the pencil, y'know! x: The sticks don't cost too much to buy, I don't think. I've seen them at Fred Meyer's, even (if you have one there)! It would be money well spent, I think. XD <333

I wanted to quote this in my profile, but it won't do the quote tag for some reason. YOUR POFFIN CURSE IS AFFECTING MY INTERNET. ):

>: Aw, I want to be in someone's profile.
It didn't work with the stick either. Actually, it was more difficult with the stick

Shialu

Destry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:57 pm
Shialu
Destry

>: Aw, I want to be in someone's profile.
It didn't work with the stick either. Actually, it was more difficult with the stick

When I figure it out, you will be! <3
I think your DS hates you. D: My stick is perfectly responsive. Really. It's like stirring... uhm... butter. Or something?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:33 pm
My DS does hate me! I can't even transfer pokemon from Sapphire, and don't get me started on Wi-Fi. I even bought the special Wi-Fi plug in for 30 dollars and it won't connect to the internet.  

Shialu

Destry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:33 am
D: You can't transfer Pokemon? No Wi-Fi? THAT SUCKS.

I think it's time someone got a DS Lite. XD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:40 am
NEVARRRR!
Mine's like a first edition :c  

Shialu

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:02 pm
THAT MADE ME LOL, SHIALU.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]