Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Cup

Back to Guilds

A place to talk with and race other Rallyers and once in a while there's a tournament. 

Tags: Rally, Tournament, Racing 

Reply The Dragon Cup
Introduce yourselves! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:28 pm

Sai Suigetsu

yo.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:29 pm
i need to update my intro... so hi! im chibi or monkey... either one is fine! im in love with panic! at the disco and the color purple. i call my car the emo-mobile. im not emo or in love with my car but it just looks really emo... so anyway... im in team red fox with serene and im done blabbing at you now...  

SparkR0ck3r

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

xXAinaXx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:53 am
question
name:unknown
start gaia:unknown  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:05 am
Im raven74 *this is my mule, main got hacked crying ) Im leader of Team Satomi and I've lost a coal gunner coat 6 times to kaz...meany..  

0-Ambrielle-0

kazafz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:17 pm
0-Ambrielle-0
Im raven74 *this is my mule, main got hacked crying ) Im leader of Team Satomi and I've lost a coal gunner coat 6 times to kaz...meany..

lol 6 times? really? hahaa XD you have any more? i'll race u for it now.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:04 am
xXAinaXx
question
name:unknown
start gaia:unknown

ninja  

Masked Racer

Neko MiraMira

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:20 am
Hi! My name is Kajou! I'm not on a team as of yet, but I might be interested in one.... Well, you can usually find me racing in the Freeway and turn Pike... I'm very happy that I was accepted, and I can't wait to compete in a tournament! Oh, I almost forgot! If anyone wants to race me, just PM me, and I'll accept! ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:44 am
I'm Diety20-i've wanted some competition for a while now-looking forward to befriending you guys  

Diety20

Diety20

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:54 pm
Call me T-everything else you'll learn on the tracks  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:43 am
my name is Dark fox....the fluffy racer of DOOM and PANCAKES I run into almost each room in rally  

Dark_fox5388

Lachesise

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:15 pm
Hi every one. My name is Jake. I am not a member of a team but would love to join one. I consider myself an above average racer. The main reason I joined this guild is because I am tired of going to the rally and find nobody is racing. I am look forward to my first Dragon Cup.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:43 pm
Muchi M Offu. Also been known as Racer Q{mule account}
Made a team which is currently inactive. They're called the Halcyon Wings. Pretty much just race for myself now.  

Wily Will

fywo _ nanyo-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:12 pm
Name: Raymond (nanyo89)

Anything else: ummmmm well lets see uh...........oh i love racing and i do pay up if i lose even if i am lagging or get royally beat ad yes i will admit i have been put the hurtin on many times which sucks to get but is bad a** to give lol lets see i raced alot of people i'm sure i've raced over 1000 times within the time i have been on i do like to draw i have some art on my profile

I belong to the Exotic Racers which is a bad a** Racing guild i love them to death like my second family! XD

anyways anything else you want to know just PM me

or

if you want to race hey i'm always game ( unless i am really having a bad day which does happen time to time)

well till then meet ya on the streets XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:45 pm
N@M3: @LiN@ or ~d@ oN3 N onLy MizZ @LiN@~

@g3: UnknowN

hmm..to st@rt off I luff to r@c3. Its fun but not r3@lly @ gr3@t r@c3r but h3r3 I @m sign to this guild so i c@n improv3 my r@cing skillz.I b3long to th3 3xotic R@c3rs a r@cinG guild!!!

W3LL @Nything 3ls you w@nt to kno3 or h@v3 @ny qu3stionz just pm to m3!

xXx-aLiNa_aNg3L-xXx

X-iLatiN KinG-X

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:37 am
Hey wats up pplz da name is latin or king which ever u would preferred to call me im 16 ive been in gaia for about a year now nd ive met some great racers i used to belong to some racing guilds like exotic nd atomic but all that is in the past now the ignorance of some ppl has destroy some of the best racing guilds in gaia i think this is the last one left where all the best racers that are left come together as one as for me i think im very good racer so if u ever wanna challenge me for gold/items or just good old fun just let me know. mrgreen  
The Dragon Cup

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff