Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:36 am
mt_high_girl
why r u calling me

Mr.Bunny Jumps out of Kyoko's Arms and Flys to Max "MAX MY BEAUTIFUL ANGEL! I LOVE YOU!" Hearts and Cupid Music come out of Nowhere as he Flys to Max

"MAX DONT HURT HIM!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:38 am
the ship lands in a large airport like area of the school and the doors open to let them off, the fox stands up and pops a seat open to grab his backpack he then walks off and heads for the classrooms to meet the teachers  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mt_high_girl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:39 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
mt_high_girl
why r u calling me

Mr.Bunny Jumps out of Kyoko's Arms and Flys to Max "MAX MY BEAUTIFUL ANGEL! I LOVE YOU!" Hearts and Cupid Music come out of Nowhere as he Flys to Max

"MAX DONT HURT HIM!"

i remember u *grabs gun and shoots him the spazz jumps on him* that should teach u  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:41 am
"good now i can get away from this people"walk's off the ship and fly's to the top of the dorm's  

wt0335

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:42 am
mt_high_girl
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
mt_high_girl
why r u calling me

"MAX DONT HURT HIM!"

i remember u *grabs gun and shoots him the spazz jumps on him* that should teach u

"GAH! Not the CAT!! NOT THEE CAT!"

"MAX! We Have to get off Bring Mr.Bunny Back when your Done Playing with him!" She Grabs Her Backpack and a Big Bag Walks out of the Ship to head to the Classrooms  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:45 am
walk's in to the boy's dorm the top room"this will do"put's his stuff up and finger's his pendent  

wt0335

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:46 am
the fox drops his stuff off in his dorm room not bothering to meet his room mate and went straight to the classroom to meet the teacher  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:49 am
look's deep in the pendent and see's nothing but a blank face"i geuss not here ether"  

wt0335

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:51 am
She stops the Turns back and walk to Max "Hey Max do you mind Putting My things in our Dorm?I know we are Room Mates"

Mr.Bunny is Scr4eaming as the Cat scratches and Bires him like a Chew Toy in the Backround "HELP ME!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:55 am
The teacher sat in her desk and repeated her words now slightly raising her voice.
"Please. Settle down to your seats"  

Krusadin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:55 am
the fox sits down in the classroom and looks around till he see'e the teacher and walks up to her holding his paw out to shake her hand
sup im talos and you are?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:58 am
walk's to the class and sit's in the back  

wt0335

mt_high_girl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:01 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
She stops the Turns back and walk to Max "Hey Max do you mind Putting My things in our Dorm?I know we are Room Mates"

Mr.Bunny is Scr4eaming as the Cat scratches and Bires him like a Chew Toy in the Backround "HELP ME!"

good girl spazz do u want rabbit soup . no prob  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:02 am
mt_high_girl
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

good girl spazz do u want rabbit soup . no prob

"Thanks Max" She Hands her things to her Then Runs off to the Cllassrooms hopeing she wasnt Late "PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING MR.BUNNY BACK IN ONE PIEACE BYE!"  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:03 am
the fox sits down towards the back of the class to make sure hes not called on as much and moves the hair out of his eyes he then starts to mess with his iphone  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff