Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fate of Time [~Has Begun~] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:58 pm
She turns and watches him leave "mines River" she said quietly and turned back to look at the sky  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:05 pm
Kratos had barely heard it but smiled at the name. "Now...to think about the journey he said as he strolled down an aisle between the tables and back to a chair in the corner. He sat and closed his eyes in thought.

(BBL, godmother wants on lol.)

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:07 pm
(lolz bye)

River stood back up and walked inside, she yawns and walks over to the table, sitting down again, she sipped some water but didnt touch her food

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:17 pm
he opens his eyes to see two new people. "More people to worry about." he whispers than closes his eyes again.  

hoplite323

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:21 pm
Rivers ear twitched as she heard him, she rolled her eyes and looks away  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:23 pm
as he thinks he doesn't know which side he's on. 'well I could either help these guys, or stop them.' he thought. "I'll decide later." he whisper.  

hoplite323

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:27 pm
she rubbed her forhead the cresant moon glowing a little "this thing irritates me" she muttered and sighs, she looks around at everyone, wondering what they were going to do next  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:31 pm
gets bored of doing nothing, so he gets up and walks outside. he than goes down the steps and sits down at the bottom step.  

hoplite323

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:32 pm
She bites her bottom lip, she left her hat and sunglasses and turns into a kitten, she hops off her chair and walks outside, she passed the guy and starts walking away  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:38 pm
Watches the cat go by, "Weird. I saw no cats inside." but decided that wasn't important. "Well I could just go along with these people and fight evil, or just wait until its my time to strike and stop them." he couldn't decided.  

hoplite323

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:39 pm
She looked around "good no one around" she whispered and turned back to her half form, she pushes her lightly purple hair back and starts walking  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:42 pm
"Well I'll just go with them and see what happens." he said answering the thought. He becomes bored and goes walking around, looking for something to do.  

hoplite323

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:44 pm
She stretches and looks around "something to do" she whispered, she closes her eyes and turns to her full human form, she smiles her eyes changing to the color of blue  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:49 pm
(B!)

Kratos strolled back in as he saw the two men leading a large portion of the crowd into another room. He sighed, "Well they didn't leave me with much..." he said more to himself as he noticed some of them still around eating. He nodded towards them, knowing they were going to take their path to the portal and we were going to take our own. He strolled back outside as he noticed the two out there. He ignored them as he took a turn to see a flight of strairs leading up to the top of the roof. He sat down there and looked up at the sky.  

irishdawg69

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:49 pm
not finding anything intresting, he sits aganist a tree and thinks about some random things.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff