Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!!!!!! REALLY NEEDS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:43 pm
Raven noticed that naruto had left and sensed sumthin was rong. Srry but i have sum unfinished business, the game will have to wait till later. Sasuke new wat she was thinkin so played along and said he needed to go home for sumthin. *raven gives him a smile and he smiles bac* Well c u Hinata!
They said. Sasuke went home and Raven materialized in the spot Naruto was going to b in, in about 30 seconds.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:56 am
Naruto walked into the clearing, seeing someone already there. She had a surprised look on her face, but that quickly turned into a face splitting smile.

"Heya Raven, how are ya? Where's Sasuke-teme?"  

KitsuneGouka

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:19 pm
He went home to put the groceries away and then he said he has sum missions to complete. Hey Naruto wats wrong?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:06 pm
hinata goes home  

Level_E_Vampire

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:04 am
Naruto puts on a confused face.

"Nothing is wrong, I'm fine! See!"

She put on a big smile and started to giggle slightly. She couldn't show her pain!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:54 am
Please don't lie, I have been through a lot of painful things in my life because of a family member. I no wat a painful smile looks like. Wats wrong.  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:25 am
wanna be Itachi! ha!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:25 pm
(:ill be garra's half-sis who controlls fire and has a freindly fire/eagle demon living inside her,and another fire/eagle demon that discises itsself as a circular pillow. her name is Yuki of the flame smile
HI guys!*jumps down infront of you from the roof,her red hain landing like a cape around her*  

g_garrasgirl_g

g_garrasgirl_g

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:00 pm
huh? where is everyone?*she starts 2 look allover town,and finally gives up and goes into the forest 2 relax*hmm...where do these go?*starts 2 follow naruto's footprints*um...hi? *comes into the clearing*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:44 pm
Naruto drops her smile and takes on a more painful one. She looks away for a few moments, and then sighs.

"Stupid villagers and their blind amibitions."  

KitsuneGouka

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:14 pm
(I'll be Santizo Uchiha)
Santizo looks around and sees random people. Uh hey what up Naruto, Raven, Yuki. Nods at all of them landing by the tree he was in.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:55 pm
Naruto looks towards Santizo and smiles.

"Hey Santizo-kun, how are ya?"  

KitsuneGouka

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:27 pm
*raven looks at Naruto again and decides to give up for now. she walks over to Santizo* SANTIZO NO BAKKA!!!!!!!! U HAVE THE WORST TIMING IN THE WORLD!!!!!!! that reminds me wernt u at home how did u no i was here? *evil eyes* if sasuke told u he is dead wen we get home!! Ohhh hey Yuki havent seen u lately.

(how old r u for the role play santizo?)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:45 pm
It wasn't Sasuke I just decided I'd come over and say hi to some people considering it was boring in the city. Plus I was in the tree before you guys even got here jeeze. Santinzo said leaning against the tree waiting for a new mission to come or something.
(16 for this rp)  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:21 pm
Naruto sees the reluctant resignation in Raven's face and breathes a sigh of relief. She made a mental note to thank Santizo later.

"Where did you come from, Santizo?"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces