Quietly Losing Control

DeadxPoet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:37 am
MistressSunshine
Piyoko Analogue
Did you know...

where DID you hear about this?

Thought so.

Yeah.. I found out "Use Your Illusion" volumes 1 and 2 are Guns and Roses cds. In this article Fall Out Boy say "We're not ready for 'Use Your Illusion 1 and 2, yet," but I think they're saying that they're not ready for an album that big, not that that's what they're titling their next next album. Plus, if that's what they were naming their next album, it would be a little strange since there is another one with the exact same name.

I Don't Think That They Are Saying That They're Going To Name Their Next Album 'Use Your Illusion 1 And 2'. I Think That They Are Saying That They Are Not Ready To Make An Album Similar To The Effect Of The GNR One. If That Makes Any Sense.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:25 pm
DeadxPoet
MistressSunshine
Piyoko Analogue
Did you know...

where DID you hear about this?

Thought so.

Yeah.. I found out "Use Your Illusion" volumes 1 and 2 are Guns and Roses cds. In this article Fall Out Boy say "We're not ready for 'Use Your Illusion 1 and 2, yet," but I think they're saying that they're not ready for an album that big, not that that's what they're titling their next next album. Plus, if that's what they were naming their next album, it would be a little strange since there is another one with the exact same name.

I Don't Think That They Are Saying That They're Going To Name Their Next Album 'Use Your Illusion 1 And 2'. I Think That They Are Saying That They Are Not Ready To Make An Album Similar To The Effect Of The GNR One. If That Makes Any Sense.

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say, too. I guess I just worded it a little more complicated than needed. sweatdrop  

MistressSunshine

flamez_gurl34

2,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:30 pm
I remember reading an article about that a long time ago, before IOH. I thought that was what they were gunna call IOH originally. Well If they are making a new CD thats all good, but it does seem a little soon...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:29 pm
OMG YAY!  

kimi vengeance

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out