Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Going to be away for a while? Let us know! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Was this post a good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  eh...*shrugs*
View Results

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:38 am
I wanna go too. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:35 am
SamuraiHuynh
I wanna go too. biggrin

really?
that's cool!

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:32 pm
User Image
Izumi-san.... ...you know that game I borrowed?

oh Danm... I was hoping to get out of the states for a while too... *pouts* lol but dont worry I understand ^_^* but if any time in the future you change you mind let me know! the bodyguard thing is always open lol even took taikwando *sp* and Aikido for a few years before we had to move again from Mass to here in WV lol XP well Im ganna go back and finish watching the newer episodes of the tenchi muyo OVA's *Its the continual of the one series with tenchi unsealing ryoko* so awsome X3

...I accidentally saved over your save slot...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:48 am
Yay! tenchi muyo  

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:34 am
Well guess I gatta tell you Ill be away again....for the same reason technically too... my computer decided to crap on me again this time a majior Windows file was corrupted....so I cant even get to my desktop! so Im going to see if someone can copy all my files or not if not I lose EVERYTHING my pictures, my photoshop, my flash... everything crying Its a sad sad day for this otaku emo but if Im lucky Ill getsomeone to copy all my hardrive items and I can keep them, if not im out of luck... dont even ask why I didnt back it all up.... theres not enough space in the world that could back up my files....*well in my house anyways lol XD* so wish me luck... Im ganna go prey then pout if I dont get it now....

P.S. I dont know when this will all be fixed so Meetings are postponded until I can get this fixed unless someone wants to do them for me in my absence.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:11 pm
sad
I'm sorry Kona, I would do a meeting but I have work again so I wouldn't know whether I could attend, I didn't get to come on here yesterday either,
I hope with you that you can get all your files back.

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:35 pm
User Image

Sadly no... as I said on the PM I just sent you someone or something happend to where it wiped out my entire hardrive.... but luckly my old roms are on my old computer still.... sadly as I said I recently relized my Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories rom and save file.... are gone... no more riku for me... unless someone feels like emailing me a copy of the save file? *looks up hopefully* I REALLY dont wanna do sora again... It took waaaaay to long for me.... that and I like my Riku more lol. anyways Thanks again mentis for sending me that link back to the manga I needed that to cheer me up...

anyways also meetings will resume next week... I need time to morn for my old files... alot of which I probably wont be able to get back sence they are so old... so I give a moment of silence ................................................................................................................ ...................................................................................Okay no more moment of silence... I go morn now... lol and thanks for the offer Mentis, good luck at work!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:08 pm
From next week onward, it's highly possible that my internet access will be taken away on the weekdays due to school starting. I just wanted to warn you all now, so none of you think, "Where's that lazy mod!?". ^__^

If I have to, I'll let someone else be Mod. Kagami [which is odd, since I haven't thought of myself as a mod for a while]. It'll depend on if I can find a reliable candidate and if I find that I'm not doing enough as a moderator.

Haha, I don't think any of us are serious about our 'jobs'. I'll probably just keep it just because Kagami is my favorite character.  

GeebusKermas
Crew

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:16 pm
If we were too strict then it wouldn't be fun anymore. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:02 pm
Haha, that's true.
Lucky Star doesn't give off that "strict" presence, anyhow.  

GeebusKermas
Crew

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:28 am
0ceanBlue
From next week onward, it's highly possible that my internet access will be taken away on the weekdays due to school starting. I just wanted to warn you all now, so none of you think, "Where's that lazy mod!?". ^__^

If I have to, I'll let someone else be Mod. Kagami [which is odd, since I haven't thought of myself as a mod for a while]. It'll depend on if I can find a reliable candidate and if I find that I'm not doing enough as a moderator.

Haha, I don't think any of us are serious about our 'jobs'. I'll probably just keep it just because Kagami is my favorite character.

no worries, I think I'm the most "lazy" when it comes to being a moderator I haven't even managed to attend a meeting,  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:00 pm
User Image

well I think the lucky star guild is more like Lucky Star itself, fun and not as stressful ^_^* and of course I take my job seriously lol I just dont like stressing myself ya know? life is stressing enough lol the more fun you have in life the less worries you have and the less stress so Im happy with the way this guild is runny if it was strick I doubt any of us would really be on as much as we are ya know? specially sence we are up to date with lucky star and it takes a few weeks just to get the next one. That and most guilds will kick you off if you dont post atleast once withing the first few days of joining. Though I do have faith the Lucky Star Convo's will increase once we get to the 30th or so episodes *if it goes that far* and as we continue to spread the word of Lucky Star lol anyways I gatta go check on Dinner now, also I found an awsome site a few years ago that I didnt recently get back onto until I lost all my music from "The Crash" and I think Ill continue to listen to this instead of downloading music from now on lol anyways heres the link *I suggest getting Winamp for it its better anyways lol* www.japanaradio.com X3 *goes and continues to listen to Ayumi Hamasaki's Naturally and sings with it*

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

GeebusKermas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:36 pm
It probably will end up at 26. They have to work on Clannad soon.

Oh, and I remember that. I used to listen to it, but I don't now, since I like choosing my own music.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:34 pm
User Image
Join the Official Lucky Star guild...
Wikipedia says they annouced 24 episodes, that's what I read.

...waiting for Episode 19 of Lucky Star now xP

Onicept
Captain

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:02 am
I've listened to Japan a radio before, I listened to it on Itunes though. biggrin it's good.  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff