Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:51 pm
"hey Neji hows it going"says Sakura  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:54 pm
Namiko's mouth dropped. scream NEJI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME? GO AWAY!!!!!! Namiko crossed her arms and looked away.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:56 pm
"Namiko settle down"says Sakura  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:58 am
Sasori sat in a tree, glaring at the children below. "Hmph..." He mummbled quietly. "Children? I can't have any fun with children... and where's Deidara? He knows I hate waiting..." Sasori said extremely quietly, so not to give away his position.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:32 pm
Namiko looked away from Neji. "This is so unfair. I was lucky enough not to end up in snooty Neji's cell, but he alway pops up wherever I go! I swear to God he does this on purpose!" She turned her head to glare at Neji. "And yes I know you can hear this and blah blah blah so just don't even ask!" Namiko yelled. Her eyes widened. "...Oh! Sorry Sakura...I guess I didn't really clam down too well did I?" She giggled a little. "I think I see why Neji calls me mood swingy" Namiko thought. Of course, she wouldn't admit Neji was right outloud.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:04 am
Sakura sighs  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:08 pm
Namiko rubbed the back of her head. "Well, how have you been doing Sakura?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:21 pm
"I've been good how about you"  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:33 pm
Namiko sighed. "Well...I'm kind of stuck on some research... it's unbelievably frustrating and someone keeps dropping by just to tell me it's easier than I'm making it." She shot another glare in Neji's direction. "My teammates aren't really helping either. Other than that I've been great." Namiko said smiling at Sakura again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:37 pm
"Hey, Danna, un!" Deidara said, appearing in the tree rather loudly. "You baka!" Sasori said punching him in the head, making him fall out of the tree. He poked his head out of the leves "Do you want to gi-" Sasori stopped mid sentence to notice the three kids staring at him. "Crap... woah!" Sasori said falling out of the tree and onto his head. "Oof..." He said looking at Deidara who was sticking his tounge out at him. "Nyah! That's what you get, un!" He said standing up, his Akatsuki cloak blowing in the slight breeze.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:42 pm
Namiko turned noticing the other two visitors outfits. "Um...not to be rude or anything, but..." She paused looking shy, which is unusual for her. Then, she turned back to the same old loudmouthed, klutzy, yet ingenious Namiko that she is. "...WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TWO DOING?" She crossed her arms and glared at them, raising one eyebrow. She heard Neji sigh behind her and mumble something like "You'll never learn." Her hands clenched into fists.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:27 am
Sakura sighs then says"yea whats are you guys doing"  

Level_E_Vampire

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:55 pm
"Ummm... I was... He- nothing!" Sasori said standing up as well. He stuck his tounge back out at Deidara playfully. "Anyway... why is it any of your buisness?" Deidara said putting his one hand out, the palm up revealing a hand munching on some clay.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:27 pm
"the cloaks!"thinks Sakura "Namiko these guys are akatsuki"Sakura wispers  

Level_E_Vampire

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:12 am
"You couldn't tell until now?" Sasori said, quite arrogently. He smirked at Deidara. "Well, too bad for you,un..." The clay shot from his hands mouth into his palm. He closed his fist and opened it again, this time a small cricket like sculpture sitting there. "You might want to run, un..." He said throwing the cricket in their direction. "Cause' my art is a BANG!" Deidara yelled smirking as the cricket multiplied blew up.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff