Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Did You Get Your Letter?Its Addressed From.Hogwarts!?Open It Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have You Opened Your Letter Yet?
  Yes
View Results

ImitationxIsxSuicide

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:56 pm
Awesome character biggrin We're on the train, so just join in ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:59 pm
Aiden Giggled At The Site Of Her Cat Wanting To Devour The Owl.: This Beautiful White Owl's Name Is Marietta.My Mothers' name.My Mother Died By Trying To Defend An innocent Student At Hogwarts From Voldemort.She Was A Brave Witch.My Dad Can't Take It. 'Been Depressed Ever Since.My Mom's Name Is Even On A Wall In The Gryffindor house.when she was a first year she wanted everyone to remember.Her Names Near Her Bed To.I'm Gonna See if i Can Get That Very Same Bed.Ugh Enough Of Me.Have You Any Past From Hogwarts?  

Imaginary Muffin o_0

darkstar_life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:02 pm
Evangiline walked through the wall at platform 9 and 3 quarters. walk ing over to the train and boarding she began to walk down the coridoor of the train. she finaly came upon one that only had two girls in it. she docked on the door before opening it," Can i sit with you," she said as she looked at the two girls.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:03 pm
She listened intently. "That's sad.....I hope you can find that specific bed. That would be really sweet" she smiled and her eyes drifted. Then she snapped back. "Oh, there's nothing really about my family. Both my parents went to Hogwarts. Everyone thought they were the cutest couple ever, besides Harry and Ginny. They actually carved their names into the womping willow" she giggled.  

ImitationxIsxSuicide

Imaginary Muffin o_0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:03 pm
welcome to the train to hogwarts lol yes join in.(i'm sorry everyone chat on i'll be back tomorrow i promise.don't make everything yet lol.we'll be arriving to hogwarts when i'm back on lol.but remember to drop in to see if i had said anything so this thread doesn't turn abandoned =D goodbye everyonez  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:04 pm
She looked at the new girl. "Come on in" she smiled and patted the spot next to her.  

ImitationxIsxSuicide

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:08 pm
Template
Name: Eri Tamashi [Japanese exchange student to Hogwarts]
Year: First Year
Mother: Witch
Father: Muggle
Mail Sender/Receiver: Cat
Appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:10 pm
Evangiline walked into the cabin and put here luggage into the overhead compartmint and sat down. Evangiline unziped a bag that she was holding and out poped the head of a small taby cat.  

darkstar_life

ImitationxIsxSuicide

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:10 pm
Coolio! More people are coming =] Just join in, we're on the train. mrgreen

BTW, how can she be 13 if she's a first year? first year's are 11...just saying. sweatdrop sorry, im harry potter obsessed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:12 pm
Arianna: "Aww...what a cute cat. What's it's name?"Shadow stared at the cat, her yellow eyes glaring at the cat. Shadow is territorial.  

ImitationxIsxSuicide

darkstar_life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:15 pm
"It's Misu," said Evangiline with a smile as she scrached behind Misus ear. the small cat began to pure.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:16 pm
Ariana: "She's very pretty. " She smiled at the cat. "My name is Arianna. What's yours?" she extended her right hand for a hand shake.  

ImitationxIsxSuicide

darkstar_life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:20 pm
Evangiline took her hand with a big smile," Evangiline,..Evangiline Cristoph," . Misu jumps down from Evangilines lap and begins to look around." but you can call me Eva," said Evangiline  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:23 pm
Arianna: "Okey dokey" she smiled. "So what house do you want to get in to? I hope I get into Ravenclaw. Both my parents were in Ravenclaw, and I want to carry on the tradition." she tucked a few strands of light pink hair behind her ear. Shadow jumped down and started to sniff Misu.  

ImitationxIsxSuicide

darkstar_life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:28 pm
" i dont know, i" she looks at Arianna in confusion," havn't ever heard of any of this before. Before two days ago i had never even heard of Hogwarts or any of this stuf."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff