Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Whats with the mean/gross newbs? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-x x kyoxtohru x x-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:50 pm
dark_elf
I think that is a reason why I don't go to the chatterbox much is because of the nOObs. But newbies to Gaia are fine because they are decent.
User Image

Chyeah. I agree with you there. There are a lot of "noobs" who are MAJORLY disgracing the pages of the Chatterbox and other such forums.
Such as in the summer (should that be capitalized?) event where there were at least 100 people on each team who would disgrace their team's name. Which is why Durem was cased as the "b***h team," and Gambino (my team) as the "Whore team."
Agh. I hate noobs.
Newbies are fine.
And by the way... YOUR SIGGY IS JUST TOO ADORABLE. ^-^ The kitty... "RAWR" xD <3 love it.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:55 pm
It's terrible that people would do something like that to complete strangers on the internet, but what's worse is that people sometimes do that in real life. It makes me sick to my stomach. I feel so grateful now that I've never set foot in the Chatterbox. I am also proud to once have been a newb and not a n00b, though now I must instruct my friend on how to overcome this stage.

And I love the kitty signature too! 4laugh heart 4laugh RAWR!  

Cherished Strawberries

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

o--Starlight Angel--o

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:17 pm
Like I said above I'm usually used to being bullied in both the CB and the GD. It really sucks to be bullied.  
Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff