The release date of Breaking Dawn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carmel-Filled TeaCup

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:58 pm
User Image

Eclipse was very good. My friends and sisters have agreed that This has become our new Harry Potter. We started to read it while waiting for harry potter and we we're hooked. So now we have our families all reading it even our parents.

I can't wait for the next book because I can't wait to find out why Bella chose her last minuet thought of not being a vampire when Edward offered.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:54 pm
Sweet Dancing Heart
User Image

Eclipse was very good. My friends and sisters have agreed that This has become our new Harry Potter. We started to read it while waiting for harry potter and we we're hooked. So now we have our families all reading it even our parents.

I can't wait for the next book because I can't wait to find out why Bella chose her last minuet thought of not being a vampire when Edward offered.

I dont remember that part sweatdrop she decided not to be a vampire? Man some fan xd  

niecerpiecer

Wrath Of Atlantis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:03 pm
niecerpiecer
Hopefully its not the last sequel if it is I hope it has a VERY good ending
and its like 1000 pages long hehe xd

Breaking Dawn is the last book in the Twilight series. For more information watch the interveiw with Stephenie Meyer on Amazon.com. Here's the link here and just scroll down.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:32 pm
that's over a year away.!!
:[ my heart just broke.

Lipstick x Lullaby

Fifii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:24 pm
they might change it, it's still early  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:58 am
at least it comes soon. sweatdrop  

enveloped-in-darkness

pearlized

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:19 pm
My patience is not forever lasting. D:

how the hell am I going to make it through over a year without it? I'm going to cry now... D:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:35 pm
I will wait forever if it takes SM to write Breaking Dawn! My love for her books will keep me level-headed until it is out ^^<3<3<3  

lizz6459

SetsunaS702

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:58 am
UGH.. itz torture

having us wait over a year they shall DDDIIIEEE

hehe i didnt have to wait i pre ordered my Eclipse book 6 months in advance lolz i was a smart person lolz  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:26 pm
Most likely the release date will be bumped up to August or Possibly July, her books are always released early...mostly because the publishers are always looking for cash.  

savage pixie

thought_hearer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:49 pm
There might be a book from Edward's point of view...the first "chapter" is on Stephenie Meyers' website. Its working title or whatever one of those things is called is Midnight Sun...I think.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:00 pm
A YEAR?

Gosh darn it. Why can't she write faster?!?!?!

*slaps self* Never disrespect the almighty creator of the Twilight series!!!!! How could I !!!!

PrinzcessNiketa

VampirePrincessOftheNorth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:45 pm
you guys managed to live without twilight until it came out and i hate bursting people's bubbles ok no i dont but anyway breaking dawn is the very last book in the twilight series that is being written from bella's pov stephenie said that she would write more about them and she kinda let it slip that breaking dawn will not be the last story about her vampires so im thinking that bella gets changed  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:33 pm
I HAVE THE BESTEST PLAN!!! * runs off to build time machine.* -Exploding noise- My bestest plan didn't work. TT

But there might be a book on Edwards point of view, i read that on stephine's website. THE FIRST CHAPTER WAS AWSOME!!!  

G u m b a u l l

Kindly Phantom

7,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Divine Psychosis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:38 pm
Just In Time For My Birthday!!!! xD
I'm so exited!!!  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]