Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
davil may cry rp( can by gory and violent) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:21 pm
smieling running after her "what is wronge?" keeping up with her  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:21 pm
sees the angry peopel. "Cool." starts acting like on of them chasing somebody.  

hoplite323

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:24 pm
she looks behind her again. " shoot theyre catching up! uh well..... i sorts.....um....broke into this a couple stores......." she said running a little faster trying to get away from the angry mob.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:25 pm
"oh ok why did you do it." as he said it pulling his lute out  

King Phar

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:29 pm
" well, for one its fun, two i neede food and clothing, and three...well, one and two are good enough!" she said as she quickly turned a corner and looked behind her and saw that the mob was a fare bit away so she grabbed onto a branch in a tree and swung up and sat on the branch trieing to be quiet so the mob wouldnt know.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:31 pm
smileing he started singing strumming the lute a slow low song the people started blinking then fell where they where sleeping thoughs with a will stronger than them felt verry drowsy  

King Phar

hoplite323

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:33 pm
"Nice one." he says coming out of the sleepy mob.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:34 pm
from nowhere shots can be heard and the first five members of the advancing mob fell over with mortal head wounds. from a large pile of rubble what a moment before had been a rock now stood up to reveal a man dressed in the exact color of the surrounding rubble blending in perfectly. he chucked a grenade in front of the mob without them noticing decimating their numbers and killing about 30 of them.

(grrr posted too late)  

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:35 pm
she sighed and sat down on the branch catching her breathe. " thanks.." she said in between breaths as she sat against the tree bank.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:35 pm
(wat i miss?)  

Aprilbaby1

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:36 pm
she went wide-eyed as she suddenly saw the man and all the people fall down. " wow." she said somewhat backing up.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:37 pm
"Woah! You don't have to kill them!" yelling at the man.  

hoplite323

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:39 pm
ory turned pulling his mask off reveling his face though it was covered 9in sweat he looked hansom smileing "you might go sleepy soon i'll catch you if you fall though. you live around here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:39 pm
she looks at the guy who was running with the mob. she jumped down and walked up to the guy who said that and looks him straight in the eye. " and why doesnt he? it takes care of my problems." she said. you could see hatred in her eyes from the people.  

KillerCookie329

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:40 pm
(someone going to tell me wat i miss?) Lucia walks around, her sword by her waist, she looks around, daggers around her belt, ready just in case someone attacks  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff