Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Half Blood Prince Discussion (Spoilers like WOAH) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

skeledragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:33 pm
I loved HBP but i still can't belive it!! Why dumbledore??? Couldn't it of been draco or something!!! HBP was really dark..... and it gave out alot of info that i needed to fill in the blank spaces about voldermorts past and thos horcrux things.... biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:45 am
avada kedavra doesn't through ppl of a ledge dere4 dumbledore isn't dead and hagrid might b hiding him ok if ne1 wants 2 kill me say da word bang  

windy_star

xxScribbles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:33 pm
windy_star
avada kedavra doesn't through ppl of a ledge dere4 dumbledore isn't dead and hagrid might b hiding him ok if ne1 wants 2 kill me say da word bang

BANG

-.-;

Use some proper English please. And know what you're talking about! The force of the spell threw him off the top of the tower. And if the spell didn't kill him (which wouldn't be possible if it was Avada Kedavra) the fall did. And Hagrid (no offence to Hagrid lovers) is a not exactly that great at hiding secrets...*cough Fluffy cough* and he would have spilled the beans by now most likely. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:21 am
I personally think Dumbledore IS dead. It makes me want to cry, but I think its true. He has been Harry's pillar for a while and I think its time for Harry to stand out on his own. But for those of you who think Dumbledore is still alive, there are some great reasons why at www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com
I don't own the site by the way.
*bursts into tears from disscussing dumbldores death for more than two seconds*  

Awkward Biscuit

Fyyera

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:18 pm
i think dumbledore is dead,( crying ) but if hes not, he wont show up till the end of the 7th book. Jo killed him and sirius off because she wanted harry to do it on his own. i think snape is good, theres just too many clues, and i read the dumbledore isnt dead thing. ...but u know what a scary thought is? the very last word in the very last chapter on the VERY L-A-S-T page of book 7 is "scar". god i hate endings!! crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:38 pm
ElvenPrincess977
I thought that it was a very good book one of the best in the series. I hate snape ******** basterd!! evil

i know, i believe hes evil too evil .  

mscarrieb

phoenix2storm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:17 am
slughorn is an pain in the rectum if you know what i mean  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:36 pm
it was good adventures in it but i can't belive that dumbledore died! crying  

sparky102

rty677

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:09 pm
Magenta Platypus
I know! I never would've guess Snape would do that! mad
read the 7th book dumbledore tells him to cause the curse in his hand would have killed him and he wanted snape to take the elder wand but he didnt and voldmort kills snape.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:13 pm
Fyyera
i think dumbledore is dead,( crying ) but if hes not, he wont show up till the end of the 7th book. Jo killed him and sirius off because she wanted harry to do it on his own. i think snape is good, theres just too many clues, and i read the dumbledore isnt dead thing. ...but u know what a scary thought is? the very last word in the very last chapter on the VERY L-A-S-T page of book 7 is "scar". god i hate endings!! crying crying crying
dont worry dumeldore tells snape to he is good and he also loved lilly that is why voldemort was going to spare her but she would not let go of harry>  

rty677

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces