Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
nitnit vs raijin - the end result! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zell_Fire Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:59 am
Have you seen the moves of my pokemon? I have some pretty good pokemon they're fast too so I will get a little farther than you. I know i might not beat him but still.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:03 am
I could take out your whole team with my alakazam!!  

Raijin36

Zell_Fire Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:11 am
I would so killing you with aipom for that but i don't have Wifi.... you're lucky!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:19 am
Zell_Fire Ninja
I would so killing you with aipom for that but i don't have Wifi.... you're lucky!

Aipom weak he wouldn't stand a chance i'd use focus blast...OHKO!  

Raijin36

Koishii X

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:20 am
nitnit2
Oh Raijin, one last tip -

When fighting starmie, don't use hypnosis. Starmie's ability is natural cure, so when it switches out it gets auto healed of status effects.

Not just Starmie, anybody with the ability Natural Cure. I have more tips for you also. You should perhaps get a Pokemon with Volt Absorb so you can evade Electric attacks. You let your Milotic go down so easily.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:26 am
my first time was better than yours  

16bit-Plumber

Raijin36

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:56 am
`Sharingan Koishii
nitnit2

When fighting starmie, don't use hypnosis. Starmie's ability is natural cure, so when it switches out it gets auto healed of status effects.

Not just Starmie, anybody with the ability Natural Cure. I have more tips for you also. You should perhaps get a Pokemon with Volt Absorb so you can evade Electric attacks. You let your Milotic go down so easily.

I know i didn't get to use it's whole strategy...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:00 am
Raijin36
`Sharingan Koishii
nitnit2

he had a ground type,Steelix died early  

16bit-Plumber

Raijin36

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:02 am
16bit-Plumber
Raijin36
`Sharingan Koishii
nitnit2

yup!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:04 am
Raijin36
16bit-Plumber
Raijin36
`Sharingan Koishii
nitnit2

yup!!

so how did it feel when you lost?  

16bit-Plumber

Reena-Ree

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:14 am
O___O No way in hell am I getting wifi now *throws motom out teh window* Cuz sooner or later Imma have to battle nitnit... and He'll KO me with one pokemon D:

Wanna know a secret? I had no idea what EV's and IV's were until I joined teh guild....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:15 am
~Camouflaged_Angel~
O___O No way in hell am I getting wifi now *throws motom out teh window* Cuz sooner or later Imma have to battle nitnit... and He'll KO me with one pokemon D:

Wanna know a secret? I had no idea what EV's and IV's were until I joined teh guild....

Me either sweatdrop ((until I joined D/P then realized I needed to look this stuff up online and learn out to do it))  

nitnit2

Reena-Ree

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:20 am
I was gonna EV train my blastiose.... but then I turned on my game and my blastiose was already at level 100....thats what I get for forgetting my game at my cousin's house  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:22 am
Breed a new one silly xp maybe you can get one with a better nature?  

nitnit2

Reena-Ree

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:26 am
Breed a new one O_O But I lurve Timmy...... And I dun wanna go through the hell of raising another one...But it must be done....TEACH ME NITNIT? xD

Woot my snorunt finally hatched.. wait damn.. its a male. D:<

And last night I finally gots me teh last harry potter book.

Please no spoilers!

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces