misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:15 pm
Zella L.
So...with you offering new commissions, it seems that you aren't prepared to or interested in finishing the art that you owe me. Perhaps you'd prefer to just pay for it?
It's too bad, I like your style...

Well, if the last post is read, I can't do comissions right now other then real money ones.

And, I'd rather pay you for it (if it's gold I'm paying, anyway) right now. Once I'm caught up and actually can focus on art (It's hard for me to focus right now with my schooling) I'll try and draw you something then as a gift or such.

I still really haven't figured out how to draw equines, is my biggest problem...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:03 pm
krystalcollected
Zella L.
So...with you offering new commissions, it seems that you aren't prepared to or interested in finishing the art that you owe me. Perhaps you'd prefer to just pay for it?
It's too bad, I like your style...

Well, if the last post is read, I can't do comissions right now other then real money ones.

And, I'd rather pay you for it (if it's gold I'm paying, anyway) right now. Once I'm caught up and actually can focus on art (It's hard for me to focus right now with my schooling) I'll try and draw you something then as a gift or such.

I still really haven't figured out how to draw equines, is my biggest problem...

Go ahead and pay me then, although I can't remember how much it was. 5k? Eh.
Oh, and not equine. BOVID. XD Every time! XD
Gazelles are BOVIDS! Not equines! xP  

Zella L.

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:09 pm
sorry, sorry. equines and bovids are still similiar enough to me that I really have trouble drawing either. So, once I finally figure out a way to draw them in my style, I guess I'll have to hold off. but once I do figure it out, I'll be sure to draw you something awsome :3

*goes to send trade*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:13 pm
krystalcollected
sorry, sorry. equines and bovids are still similiar enough to me that I really have trouble drawing either. So, once I finally figure out a way to draw them in my style, I guess I'll have to hold off. but once I do figure it out, I'll be sure to draw you something awsome :3

*goes to send trade*

You could say ungulate to be safe. :3 They're both ungulates.  

Zella L.

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:52 pm
Zella L.
krystalcollected

*goes to send trade*

You could say ungulate to be safe. :3 They're both ungulates.

ah, alright. I'll try and remember that for the future :3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:40 pm
ninja  

jeffyboy

Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items