Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  vote!
View Results

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:44 am
Atekeru watched from the shadows as a man got brutally beaten up by a couple of rogue ninja. "Hah..." He took out two kunai, and threw one each at both ninja's heads, instantly killing them. Atekeru jumped up and landed on a rooftop observing the village.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:38 pm
Haru sighed as he walked through the village. Its way too peacefull here.... He thought. I need a challenge for once...  

Batjesusman

sammie1234

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:35 am
Note I made an rp[ if anyone wants to join pm me I will give you the link)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:56 pm
*walks around why it is always to quiet in the village*  

Nikki the Juggalette

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:45 pm
((ugh... i need to pay more attention >.<))

Sasori sat atop the Hokage faces, playing with one of his puppets. He sighed looking around. ~I need something to do... I'm bored...~ He put on his hat and put away his puppet. He jumped off the 2nd Hokages face and started to walk around the outskirts of the village. Taking down any ninja in his way.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:47 am
Atekeru watched as many students came running out of the door of the academy, as they all departed, as they entered their homes. "I wonder what Haru is doing..." He thought aloud. "Probably getting himself in fights again..." He noticed Sasori jump from atop the hokages sculpture in the cliff and land without injure onto the ground. "So begins another day..."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:47 pm
Sasori noticed a boy running toward him. " I suggest you back off boy..." Sasori said, discretely attaching chakra strings to one of the corpses "Unless,of course... you want to die!" He smirked and made the 'puppet' lunge at the boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:38 pm
Haru smirked, jumping from a building and blocking the attack of the puppet. "'Sup Atekeru?"  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:19 pm
"Nothing much, just killing random people. You know, the usual."Atekeru replied, watching as Sasori jumped up and landed next to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:48 pm
The puppets arms wrapped around Atekeru. Sasori smirked. "I hope your ready to die..." he said. Throwing a poisonous kunai in front and in back of him as the clone in the puppets arms disappeared.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:55 pm
The kunai hit Atekeru, and he disappeared in a cloud of smoke, as it was just a clone. "Nice try, newb!" He jumped up from behind the building and kicked Sasori in the face. "Hey, Haru, who is this punk?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:53 am
Sasori disappeared in a cloud of smoke and appeared behind Atekeru, unharmed. "Who are you calling a punk..." Sasori said menacingly. He hit Atekeru in two pressure points in his shoulders, imobilizing his arms. "I don't have time to waste on you punks... I'm leaving." He jumped backwards and landed on the roof of a building. "By the way, I'm Sasori... of the Akatsuki." He said before disapearing again.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:00 pm
Haru threw a kunai in his mists- but Sasori dissapeared before it reached him. "s**t.... Sasori... Sasori.... I know I've heard that name before..... Sasori of the red sand! he makes puppets!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:09 pm
Sasori was jumping across the roof tops of the village houses. Avoiding contace with anyone he didn't know. ~ It's too risky now that those boys know who I am...~ He spotted Itachi's little side-kick. He jumped down in front of her. "Shouldn't you be with itachi?" He asked her, looking around somewhat nervously.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:16 pm
Haru sighed. "Looks like we're up against a pupet master....."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items