Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who do you think will be the final villain in Naruto? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think will be the final villain in Naruto?
  The Kabuto/Orochimaru Hybrid
  Tobi AKA Madara Uchiha
  Itachi Uchiha
  Sasuke Uchiha
  Pein
  Blue-haired Girl Akatsuki Member
  The 4th Hokage
  The Nine-tailed Fox AKA Kyubi
  A currently unknown enemy
  Nine-tailed Demon Naruto
View Results

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:55 am
One question. Where did it say anything about Sojobo. I have no idea who that is. =S I thought Tobi came out as Uchiha Madara, but maybe I was wrong. Tobito makes a LOT more sense. That would explain why he only shows one eye. So, I think I've been sold to that theory. But before I say who the last villain is, I have to reread the last chapters to see where Uchiha Madara was in that, if at all. I'm so confused now. o_o  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:57 pm
the 4th hokage could be..like, resurected by someone, (akatsuki) o.o;

cause when orochi resurected he had control over them..  

Mastilic

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:59 pm
I vote for Chuck N to be the final enemy.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:55 pm
The Orochimaru/Kabuto hybrid is a possibility, but the reason that they ARE a hybrid is because Sasuke killed Orochimaru (and maimed Kabuto? IDK), but then again, Itachi is Sasuke's hero/mortal enemy ^_^ Anyway, I still think that Sasuke will be the final enemy - and Naruto will eventually kill him! sad  

princessraven1335

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:01 pm
If Sasuke dies, I think I'll cry.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:01 pm
My theory is that the last arc will be more like an extended epilogue than anything else, dealing mainly with the appointing of the next hokage, and Danzou will be the main antagonist.  

Almaseti

imsohappy1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:52 am
Probably kabuto, since we are so focused on pein right now madara will probably get the spotlight next.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:19 pm
Orochimaru/Kabuto because The snake man has too many tricks up his sleeve  

Vaughntastic

vaN_hoHenHEim

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:41 pm
lol they are all good villains hard to choose i chose tobi anyways  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:28 am
My guess would be Naruto versus...Nine tail Naruto demon! It would like his final test. In every major fight he's dependaned on it. Plus Rasengan VS Rasengan!  

Moonshadow_Dark

Saiyoku Sanada

950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:36 am
Well, I honestly believe it will be an as of currently un-named villian just to milk Naruto for all it is worth. The reason I believe this is simply due to the fact that most shows try to milk them for all they are worth and then some. It is just how things work.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:51 pm
Orion Daermon
Lesick
i think it will be sojobo because you need 3 mangekyu sharigan users to sacrifice them selves ans summon him back to life and itachi created the path of the avenger for sasuke so he would follow itachi and itachi will get madara and they will summon sojobo is my guess

i second this. it's why itachi let sasuke live with the urge to seek out power. i disagree with it being madara, though because madara is the one who sealed up sojobo in the first place...tobi seems a more believeable choice.

I vouch (SP) for third. Although i do agree that madara (aka tobi) is a very believable choice because...well...we all know that tobi really can't be a good boy all the time, right?  

Angel_Rowen

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:27 pm
Ribbin
One question. Where did it say anything about Sojobo. I have no idea who that is. =S I thought Tobi came out as Uchiha Madara, but maybe I was wrong. Tobito makes a LOT more sense. That would explain why he only shows one eye. So, I think I've been sold to that theory. But before I say who the last villain is, I have to reread the last chapters to see where Uchiha Madara was in that, if at all. I'm so confused now. o_o
Google 'Tengu Theory'  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:31 am
Kiss me goodbye! I'm defying gravity! I'm Flying High! Defying Gravity!

Orochimaru = Love

Orochimaru-Sama.

<3

And nobody in all of Oz; no wizard that there is or was is ever gonna bring me down!

Yersiniia Pestis

Rahli

Distinct Lunatic

2,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:32 pm
Will there EVER be a final villain?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items